Still have no proof of Russians "altering" election results?

'Still have no proof of Russians "altering" election results?'

There is none.
At worst they by-passed piss-poor DNC computer security and stole e-mails
Those e-mails revealed Democrats
- Rigged their Primary
- Engaged in voter fraud during their Primary
- Fed Debate Questions in advance
- That Hillary would have lost the Primaries to Bernie if she had not gotten help
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites

None of this was anything people did not already know.

All of the sudden now, illegal hacking is 'bypassing' a computer's security. lol, this gets better every minute.

and btw, can you imagine ANY RWnut on this board holding a consistent view of this affair if the Russians had hacked Trump and the RNC on behalf of Hillary?

How did the Russians hack the election?

So if there's plenty of evidence but no 'proof',

isn't that the precise definition of sufficient probable cause to proceed with an independent investigation?

There is none.
- Rigged their Primary
- That Hillary would have lost the Primaries to Bernie if she had not gotten help

All of the sudden now, illegal hacking is 'bypassing' a computer's security. lol, this gets better every minute.

and btw, can you imagine ANY RWnut on this board holding a consistent view of this affair if the Russians had hacked Trump and the RNC on behalf of Hillary?

Oh for fuck's sake.

And you act like I'm the idiot... :uhoh3:
no, you do that.

Well funny, coming from you who when I joined this forum it was said I was a sock account of your's while you were banned. So that either says they all think you are an idiot too... or...
I wasn't ever banned... :dunno:

Well then you were on a voluntary hiatus, regardless I was accused numerous times of being a sock account of your's. So if you call me an idiot, then you are admitting that many other people on this board think you are an idiot.

There is none.
- Rigged their Primary

still waiting on that evidence, homie.

There is none.
- Rigged their Primary

Not to mention the Trumpbots have suddenly again forgotten that leaks are bad. They were good when it was the DNC, bad when it was against Trump, and now bad again when talking about the DNC...

All of the sudden now, illegal hacking is 'bypassing' a computer's security.
You mean how Obama and DHS attempted - and failed - to hack the Georgia Election System 12 times?!

Tsk, tsk...attempting to hack a State election system is a felony.....

no, you do that.

Well funny, coming from you who when I joined this forum it was said I was a sock account of your's while you were banned. So that either says they all think you are an idiot too... or...

Well then you were on a voluntary hiatus, regardless I was accused numerous times of being a sock account of your's. So if you call me an idiot, then you are admitting that many other people on this board think you are an idiot.
Not really. Socks don't necessarily act the same way. That's how they get caught.....

So, just for the record, all of you RW'ers on the OP's side here have taken the position NOW that the Russian hacking had no material effect on the Clinton campaign?

IOW, you've all flip flopped on that view?

There is none.
- Rigged their Primary

Oh for fuck's sake.

Care to answer the question? Did they hack voting machines? I'm just trying to understand...

And just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. Do you understand how long it takes to declassify information? Plus they did release a generic report on it... or did you just ignore that because it doesn't fit your talking points?

It's classified and hush-hush, yet you seem certain that it's going to show what you want it to.

View attachment 113493

Well it is convincing enough that Trump and every single one of his cabinet members admit they believe the Russians did hack the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks. But hey, you haven't seen the evidence and you are 100% positive there is none and that the Russians didn't do anything. And you act like I'm the idiot... :uhoh3:
Gave wikileaks e-mails...though wiki says it was a DNC inside job (and a Dem was 'mysteriously' murdered to boot...)

Again, nothing new was revealed in those e-mails.

no, you do that.

Not really. Socks don't necessarily act the same way. That's how they get caught.....

:alcoholic:

There is none.
- Rigged their Primary

Not to mention the Trumpbots have suddenly again forgotten that leaks are bad. They were good when it was the DNC, bad when it was against Trump, and now bad again when talking about the DNC...
almost all leaks are good.
Its is funny watching the partisans go at it though.
They will deny the information and focus on the leak itself. Both sides do it. I laugh at both.

So, just for the record, all of you RW'ers on the OP's side here have taken the position NOW that the Russian hacking had no material effect on the Clinton campaign?

IOW, you've all flip flopped on that view?

Well, my two cents, what affected the Clinton campaign was the info that came out regarding collusion between the MSM and the campaign. Coupled with the fact that it was Hillary, a not very well liked person with some serious flaws and honesty issues and questionable health issues.

Well it is convincing enough that Trump and every single one of his cabinet members admit they believe the Russians did hack the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks. But hey, you haven't seen the evidence and you are 100% positive there is none and that the Russians didn't do anything. And you act like I'm the idiot... :uhoh3:
That the Russians hacked the DNC has never been in question. Some of the oldest news out there.

Every supposition after that, as far as "hacking the election" is concerned, is total tin hat loon conspiracy theory.

It changed nothing about the election. What effected the election more was the fact that 1) the Democrats ran the worst candidate in US history & 2) Hillary should have been forced from the election as she was under MULTIPLE On-Going FBI investigations, a situation Democrats would have never tolerated if it had been a Republican in the same situation!

All of the sudden now, illegal hacking is 'bypassing' a computer's security.
You mean how Obama and DHS attempted - and failed - to hack the Georgia Election System 12 times?!

Tsk, tsk...attempting to hack a State election system is a felony.....

lol, tell that to whoever is supposed to prosecute it.
Big Talk when the corrupt President and the corrupt DOJ was responsible for doing just that.

Forum List

Back