Still have no proof of Russians "altering" election results?

There are alot of animal avitars on this thread. Bears, Pigs, Dogs, and Owls..oops..and Caribous

Comey just had a special closed intelligence meeting with a bunch of bipartisan Senators yesterday about this and Trump's Russian ties, and immediately the Senators drafted up a plan to have all the intelligence agencies preserve their evidence... so that Trump couldn't have it destroyed. Sounds to me like there is plenty of evidence, sorry you don't have the security clearance to see it, I guess you chose the wrong path in life if you wanted to have that ability.
There was plenty of evidence that Iraq had WMDs too. But what did we find? WMDs WE gave them.
They still do not know WMDs were found and there were reasons it was not hyped. Oh, and what I cannot tell is if the confirmed losers like bendog and the rest are denying that clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs long before Boooosh took office. Can you tell if he is denying that.

Oh, and according to their bible the NY Times, the wmds were found and it was kept a secret.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...mical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html?_r=0

CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN IRAQ: REVEALING THE PENTAGON’S LONG-HELD SECRETS

For nearly a decade, the United States government kept secret that troops were being injured as they stumbled across aged chemical weapons that Saddam Hussein had built for his war with Iran. Explore the original Times investigation, eyewitness accounts from victims and the developments that led to the Pentagon’s response, policy changes and follow-up care.

-------------------------------

The left are wrong about everything. All of it. They are complete losers. No exceptions either. They are demented and they cannot handle it.

Personally, I hope and pray one of them confronts me physically. I hope it is bendog. Wouldn't that be great?

No, I personally think Iraq had WMDs and they had plenty of time to move them out of the country. However, you Trumpbots have been arguing this entire time that the intelligence agencies of the U.S. are wrong because they also said Iraq had WMDs that sent us into war and they were wrong there were none. NOW you are arguing they did have them... so the intelligence agencies were right? Make up your Goddamn mind.
I didn't say that. But way to ignorantly generalize. Really adds credibility.

Hey derp, I responded to The Owl. I would think as long as you have been a member here you would understand how quote tags work.
my apologies

Comey just had a special closed intelligence meeting with a bunch of bipartisan Senators yesterday about this and Trump's Russian ties, and immediately the Senators drafted up a plan to have all the intelligence agencies preserve their evidence... so that Trump couldn't have it destroyed. Sounds to me like there is plenty of evidence, sorry you don't have the security clearance to see it, I guess you chose the wrong path in life if you wanted to have that ability.
There was plenty of evidence that Iraq had WMDs too. But what did we find? WMDs WE gave them.

Wait... the funny thing here is that people thanked you for this post. So you are saying Iraq DID HAVE WMDs? Because you realize that they didn't right? And you also realize that was uhhh...how many years ago? And how many of those top intelligence leaders are still in place and running the agencies?
They found WMDs we gave them in the 80s. Soldiers were even getting harmed handling them.
Vets Hurt by Chemical Weapons in Iraq Get Apology, Promise of Awards | Military.com
Doesn't matter. You think our intelligence agencies have suddenly became enlightened despite being shitty for decades? Give me a break.

Our intelligence agencies have saved your life more times than you will ever know, because that shit doesn't get reported every time it happens.
LOL way to side step!

This guy says their is evidence.
The other guy says its classified.
Make up your minds, dingleberries.

Hmmm I know this might be hard for you to understand... but there is such a thing as "Classified evidence."
Yeah, even though they said they would release it? Find another talking point.

And just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. Do you understand how long it takes to declassify information? Plus they did release a generic report on it... or did you just ignore that because it doesn't fit your talking points?

Hmmm I know this might be hard for you to understand... but there is such a thing as "Classified evidence."

And just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. Do you understand how long it takes to declassify information? Plus they did release a generic report on it... or did you just ignore that because it doesn't fit your talking points?
The "generic report" didn't offer anything but speculation and how to protect yourself.

It's classified and hush-hush, yet you seem certain that it's going to show what you want it to.

Hoss.jpg

Get back to us when you have evidence. Until then, its just you blathering on about what might be.

They still do not know WMDs were found and there were reasons it was not hyped. Oh, and what I cannot tell is if the confirmed losers like bendog and the rest are denying that clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs long before Boooosh took office. Can you tell if he is denying that.

Oh, and according to their bible the NY Times, the wmds were found and it was kept a secret.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...mical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html?_r=0

CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN IRAQ: REVEALING THE PENTAGON’S LONG-HELD SECRETS

For nearly a decade, the United States government kept secret that troops were being injured as they stumbled across aged chemical weapons that Saddam Hussein had built for his war with Iran. Explore the original Times investigation, eyewitness accounts from victims and the developments that led to the Pentagon’s response, policy changes and follow-up care.

-------------------------------

The left are wrong about everything. All of it. They are complete losers. No exceptions either. They are demented and they cannot handle it.

Personally, I hope and pray one of them confronts me physically. I hope it is bendog. Wouldn't that be great?

No, I personally think Iraq had WMDs and they had plenty of time to move them out of the country. However, you Trumpbots have been arguing this entire time that the intelligence agencies of the U.S. are wrong because they also said Iraq had WMDs that sent us into war and they were wrong there were none. NOW you are arguing they did have them... so the intelligence agencies were right? Make up your Goddamn mind.

LTj5W8x.jpg

It's classified and hush-hush, yet you seem certain that it's going to show what you want it to.

View attachment 113493
Its classified and he seems to know everything that is classified?

You just cannot make it up.

Look up how people deal with cognitive dissonance and you will understand the absurdity of the left.

I don't necessarily doubt Russia doing it. Those guys cant be trusted. HOWEVER, I also don't trust word of mouth and them scared to put forth evidence. The guys lie to us every fucking day. They kill Americans, constant war, arm/train terrorists and all kind of shit.
Maybe, im just not sheep enough :dunno:

View attachment 113493

Well it is convincing enough that Trump and every single one of his cabinet members admit they believe the Russians did hack the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks. But hey, you haven't seen the evidence and you are 100% positive there is none and that the Russians didn't do anything. And you act like I'm the idiot... :uhoh3:

View attachment 113493

Well it is convincing enough that Trump and every single one of his cabinet members admit they believe the Russians did hack the DNC and gave the information to WikiLeaks. But hey, you haven't seen the evidence and you are 100% positive there is none and that the Russians didn't do anything. And you act like I'm the idiot... :uhoh3:
From what Rince said, Trump believes it came from Russia but the State doing it was still questioned..

Interesting
They attempted to alter the election.

Think of it as the difference between murder and attempted murder.

Lots of groups attempted to alter the election.

It's called campaigning.

Really? So if the Clinton campaign had used hackers to get Trump tax returns, and published them,

you'd be passing that off as just 'campaigning'?

lol, you're so full of shit

If libtards were honest, the "leaking" of Trump's returns would have given him more votes.
There is nothing in Trump's tax returns that would make an honest person vote against him.
You are only looking for something to validate your dishonesty.
So you and your ilk would never have voted for Trump tax returns or no returns.

Plus, obtaining and/or releasing that information would be a crime.

Well Trump obviously disagrees with your dumbass analysis. He obviously thought it was more advantageous to hide his returns, a first for modern presidential nominee, and take the daily beating for that than to actually show what is in them.

He is swampy though and through, THAT is why he couldn't release them.

'Still have no proof of Russians "altering" election results?'

There is none.
At worst they by-passed piss-poor DNC computer security and stole e-mails
Those e-mails revealed Democrats
- Rigged their Primary
- Engaged in voter fraud during their Primary
- Fed Debate Questions in advance
- That Hillary would have lost the Primaries to Bernie if she had not gotten help
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites

None of this was anything people did not already know.

'Still have no proof of Russians "altering" election results?'

There is none.
At worst they by-passed piss-poor DNC computer security and stole e-mails
Those e-mails revealed Democrats
- Rigged their Primary
- Engaged in voter fraud during their Primary
- Fed Debate Questions in advance
- That Hillary would have lost the Primaries to Bernie if she had not gotten help
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites

None of this was anything people did not already know.

All of the sudden now, illegal hacking is 'bypassing' a computer's security. lol, this gets better every minute.

and btw, can you imagine ANY RWnut on this board holding a consistent view of this affair if the Russians had hacked Trump and the RNC on behalf of Hillary?

Forum List

Back