Still No Evidence Against Trump...But There Is Against Hillary

59f7d21f1800003400d5a370.jpeg

I hear Trump is in bad health. President Pence could be just as bad.

THIS is called 'Evidence', something Democrats, Liberals, and snowflakes know nothing about and STILL have none of against Trump.

THIS evidence is partial evidence against Hillary, evidence snowflakes have yet to ve able to dispute or disprove:

""Hillary Clinton

It is against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the infamous and discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121). This is what Clinton and the DNC appear to have done.

Most often the penalty for violating this law is a fine, but in egregious cases, like this one, criminal prosecutions have been sought and convictions obtained. In this sense, it could be said that Hillary Clinton is the one who was conspiring with the Russians by breaking campaign finance laws with impunity."

This is called the 'tip of the iceberg'.

"But that’s not all. Damning new evidenceappears to show that Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband. Secret recordings, intercepted emails, financial records, and eyewitness accounts allegedly show that Russian nuclear officials enriched the Clintons at the very time Hillary presided over a governing body which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia.

If this proves to be a corrupt “pay-to-play” scheme, it would constitute a myriad of crimes, including bribery (18 USC 201-b), mail fraud (18 USC 1341), and wire fraud (18 USC 1343). It might also qualify for racketeering charges (18 USC 1961-1968), if her foundation is determined to have been used as a criminal enterprise."

Actual laws Hillary has broken. Now comes more insults, attacks, and opinions because, again, that is all they have as snowflakes can not disprove any of this.

There is no evidence of any crimes that have been committed. The fact is that numerous different agencies have to approve the sale other than Clinton. The Treasury Department, Justice, Homeland Security, Commerce, Defense, Energy, head of the Office of the US Trade Secretary, and Office of Science and Technology Policy. Also the fact that Russia wanted Trump to win hardly supports the idea of their bribing Clinton. If I were to bribe someone, I would want them to win.

Afain, the detailed evidence against Hillary was pointed out in the 1st post....8 pages later + 1 year later...and snowflakes have no evidence against Trump. :p

When the Cheeto from Hell panics I'm winning since I don't panic. At the moment he's having a very bad week while I am not.
um, that's because you are having such a bad day it feels like a week...btw, see the uranium one thing if ya wanna see somebody who had a bad week
I'm having a dandy week and you know the uranium deal is a giant nothing burger, right? The only people who didn't sign off on that were the overnight janitors at the D.C. Burger King. Clinton had jack shit to do with that.

THIS is called 'Evidence', something Democrats, Liberals, and snowflakes know nothing about and STILL have none of against Trump.

THIS evidence is partial evidence against Hillary, evidence snowflakes have yet to ve able to dispute or disprove:

""Hillary Clinton

It is against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the infamous and discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121). This is what Clinton and the DNC appear to have done.

Most often the penalty for violating this law is a fine, but in egregious cases, like this one, criminal prosecutions have been sought and convictions obtained. In this sense, it could be said that Hillary Clinton is the one who was conspiring with the Russians by breaking campaign finance laws with impunity."

"But that’s not all. Damning new evidenceappears to show that Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband. Secret recordings, intercepted emails, financial records, and eyewitness accounts allegedly show that Russian nuclear officials enriched the Clintons at the very time Hillary presided over a governing body which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia.

If this proves to be a corrupt “pay-to-play” scheme, it would constitute a myriad of crimes, including bribery (18 USC 201-b), mail fraud (18 USC 1341), and wire fraud (18 USC 1343). It might also qualify for racketeering charges (18 USC 1961-1968), if her foundation is determined to have been used as a criminal enterprise."

Actual laws Hillary has broken. Now comes more insults, attacks, and opinions because, again, that is all they have as snowflakes can not disprove any of this.

There is no evidence of any crimes that have been committed. The fact is that numerous different agencies have to approve the sale other than Clinton. The Treasury Department, Justice, Homeland Security, Commerce, Defense, Energy, head of the Office of the US Trade Secretary, and Office of Science and Technology Policy. Also the fact that Russia wanted Trump to win hardly supports the idea of their bribing Clinton. If I were to bribe someone, I would want them to win.
Evidence was provided last week of how Mueller, Holder, and Obama knew about and hid the Russian scandals from the committee, facilitating the sale to the Russians.

Again, more evidence against the left -still none against Trump.

Afain, the detailed evidence against Hillary was pointed out in the 1st post....8 pages later + 1 year later...and snowflakes have no evidence against Trump. :p

George Papadopoulos Stipulation and Plea Agreement

What about the 14 page guilty plea detailing collusion with the russians, and attempting to get the stolen Clinton emails and arrange meetings with the approval from a top Trump campaign official (aka Manafort)

George Papadopoulos Stipulation and Plea Agreement

What about the 14 page guilty plea detailing collusion with the russians, and attempting to get the stolen Clinton emails and arrange meetings with the approval from a top Trump campaign official (aka Manafort)
Evidence this is true, other than an unpaid volunteer signing this confession to get les time for lying?

""Hillary Clinton

Clinton was the only one implicated today...and their ties in the matters discussed were to hillary, not trump.
Clinton? Based on what? Manafort didn't manage the Clinton campaign, he managed the Trump campaign. Righto?
and yet it was podesta who had to resign...righto?...more to come
Who cares about Podesta? :dunno:

If he committed a crime, he can share a cell with Manafort and Gates.
Not me, I don't care about manafort either he can share a cell with hillary for all I care...whats the point?
His point is care about truth and justice. It's not a partisan issue.
is manafort sharing a cell with hillary partisan?

No evidence against Trump...plenty against Hillary, 'Fat Tony P', Bill, Mueller, Obama.... :p
LOLOL

You keep saying Hillary colluded with Russians -- but you still can't say who she colluded with.

:lmao:

You know you're delirious, right?
1. Fusion GPS, the firm connected to the Russians who provided the propafansa in the false dossier.

2. The Russian team leader responsible for the Uranium One purchase, the one who gave her millions....

...for starters....
WTF is a "propafansa?"

Where's your link to Fusion GPS's connection to Russians?

Where's your proof Hillary personally approved of the Uranium One deal?

Where's your proof that a "Russian team leader" gave her millions while she was Secretary of State?

All you do is spout nonsense you know nothing about.

:badgrin:

It's hilarious to watch the Trump cultists do anything they can to pretend that this isn't getting ugly for the Trump administration.

Trump could be led out in handcuffs and they'd say it doesn't prove anything.
Oh, they'd be pissed. The cuffs would be silver and for Trump it has to be gold.

Evidence this is true, other than an unpaid volunteer signing this confession to get les time for lying?

They have his emails, which Manafort claimed were erased. The early morning raid on Manafort produced the missing emails. It's not just the word of an informant, its based on emails to and from Manafort and others.

Dude, and I'm going to be very polite here this one time, two people who worked directly with Trump got nailed today. One cut a a deal and the other and his associate had to turn themselves in and plead not guilty but what you want to discuss is Hillary Clinton? Get a non-partisan reality. The Trump administration is in a full-on panic. Two people close to Trump just got nailed. That's the story, not Clinton.
Clinton was the only one implicated today...and their ties in the matters discussed were to hillary, not trump.
Clinton? Based on what? Manafort didn't manage the Clinton campaign, he managed the Trump campaign. Righto?

Not me, I don't care about manafort either he can share a cell with hillary for all I care...whats the point?
LOL

Don'tcha think Hillary should at least be indicted of a criminal charge before you start fantasizing about her being in jail?

""Hillary Clinton

His point is care about truth and justice. It's not a partisan issue.
is manafort sharing a cell with hillary partisan?
Neither is in a cell at the moment. Time will tell.

Dude, and I'm going to be very polite here this one time, two people who worked directly with Trump got nailed today. One cut a a deal and the other and his associate had to turn themselves in and plead not guilty but what you want to discuss is Hillary Clinton? Get a non-partisan reality. The Trump administration is in a full-on panic. Two people close to Trump just got nailed. That's the story, not Clinton.

Podesta was working for the KGB bank, the primary financier for the Russian effort to buy the uranium, and the Russian spy agency.

His brother, Hillary's campaign manager, was paid off in thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks.

Bill was paid half a million per speech by the ssne KGB Bank Tony Podesta worked for.

Who cares about Podesta and the huge proven Russian connection / collusion? Obviously not snowflakes. "P
Great -- now let's see your evidence that Tony Podesta is connected with Hillary other than his brother worked for her. :rolleyes:

I'm having a dandy week and you know the uranium deal is a giant nothing burger, right? The only people who didn't sign off on that were the overnight janitors at the D.C. Burger King. Clinton had jack shit to do with that.
I now know from todays events that the russian collusion is a great big nothing [I actually knew it all along, today just proved it...undeniable proof actually] and whether or not you believe the uranium story, hillary had a bad week over it and has no proof to the contrary like trump does, and if you are having a "dandy week" you may want to build a fallout shelter for the weeks that aint so good

All of Mueller's investigations and indictments lead back to Hillary, Bill, 'Fat Tony P', Podesta, Influence peddling, Russian Collusion, GPS Fusion, Hillary / Comey / Obama / the DNC funding the Dossier....
Start with this, the first people to pay Fusion GPS for dirt on Trump were, right-wingers. Conservative website first paid Fusion GPS for Trump research

Everyone and his dog sent those people a check it seems, and all legally (so far).
Hillary, the DNC, Comey, and Obama paid millions for a dalse report containing Russia-generated propaganda from a forrign agent through a firm connected to the Russians (collusion) and illegally used it in an election (a CRIME).

SORRY, you and the criminal left lose. Nice try....

Fusion GPS has no proven ties to the Russians. Christopher Steele used contacts developed from his work with MI6. Also he has done work with the State Department and FBI in investigating Russian corruption. It is not a crime to use Russian sources to develop information. Clearly the Russians wanted Trump to win. They would not have given Clinton any derogatory information on Trump.

Forum List

Back