Still Waiting for Liberals to Mock Oprah for Saying She's Praying About Running for President

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Yesterday and today Oprah Winfrey said that she is praying about whether or not she should run for president and that she will only run if God tells her to do so. She adds that billionaires have called her to urge her to run and to promise that they could make sure she had plenty of campaign funds. She says that many of her friends are asking her to run too. Gee, where are all the liberals who always mock conservatives for saying the exact same thing about their decision to run for public office?

Oprah: If I'm supposed to run for president, God has to tell me

If Oprah runs for President because a magical being told her to, then I will fight her nomination.

Yesterday and today Oprah Winfrey said that she is praying about whether or not she should run for president and that she will only run if God tells her to do so. She adds that billionaires have called her to urge her to run and to promise that they could make sure she had plenty of campaign funds. She says that many of her friends are asking her to run too. Gee, where are all the liberals who always mock conservatives for saying the exact same thing about their decision to run for public office?

Why would we mock her?

Wait no more, here it is:

It’s crazy nonsense when Bachman said stuff like that and it’s crazy nonsense when Oprah says it.

Only one reason Oprah is not going to run - she doesn’t think she can win.

I can't wait to watch Joy Behar tie herself in knots explaining why she can mock Mike Pence about communication with his God but it's Okay for Oprah. I might actually watch more than 30 seconds which is my usual View limit. Go ahead you dumb cow, start splainin! :popcorn:

`
I can see it right now, a possible television epic. Ego vs Ego. Two of the most worthless celebrities battling each other for presidential supremacy. This is made for TV.
`

Why would we mock her?
Why not? It is what you creeps do.

`I can see it right now, a possible television epic. Ego vs Ego. Two of the most worthless celebrities battling each other for presidential supremacy. This is made for TV.
`
... and not a good sign about our society...

Oprah or Orca or whatever that creature's name is: she doesn't dare run because all her years of hateful, anti-white racism would be brought out into the open front and center. This egomaniacal c*nt has been spewing hatred against whites for years. When she writes books, she insists on a black publisher, no other race. Before she was rich enough to afford a private jet and flew commercial, this racist pig of a black woman-like thing used to insist on only black flight attendants. And her teenage coke-whore years would also be brought up. Even her own relatives have said that Oprah is a pathological liar. Oprah is the most glorified, richest, white-hating ghetto rat in America's history. She really is an evil, phony, person-like THING.

If ppl think trump is unqualified, way till they get a load of Oprah

`
I can see it right now, a possible television epic. Ego vs Ego. Two of the most worthless celebrities battling each other for presidential supremacy. This is made for TV.
`

I would pay to see this. I hope Oprah alludes to the size of her vagina during the debate. lol

I'm pretty sure that was Oprah's way of saying, Snowball's chance in hell.

As long as she doesn't expect me to pray with her, I don't care. I don't think I would choose her unless her opponent is trumpybear!

She's stupid if she thinks God gives a shit about the U.S. elections, but she has been openly religious for a long time. I don't think Trump has really ever prayed a day in his life. I personally don't give a shit. It will be a long time before we have a President who doesn't at least pretend to be religious.

Forum List

Back