Still Waiting for Liberals to Mock Oprah for Saying She's Praying About Running for President

Yesterday and today Oprah Winfrey said that she is praying about whether or not she should run for president and that she will only run if God tells her to do so. She adds that billionaires have called her to urge her to run and to promise that they could make sure she had plenty of campaign funds. She says that many of her friends are asking her to run too. Gee, where are all the liberals who always mock conservatives for saying the exact same thing about their decision to run for public office?

Oprah: If I'm supposed to run for president, God has to tell me
Why would we mock her?
Why not? It is what you creeps do.
My my....this is one of those times when there's a tiny hint about Oprah running for President and all the trumpanzees go (pardon the pun) ape-shit.
That has nothing to do with the tactics you employ. That is what the post was about. Creepo.
And what tactics I employ? Do tell. (I love it when people on an anonymous message board tell me what I do and think)
It is on full display.

Why would we mock her?
My my....this is one of those times when there's a tiny hint about Oprah running for President and all the trumpanzees go (pardon the pun) ape-shit.
That has nothing to do with the tactics you employ. That is what the post was about. Creepo.
And what tactics I employ? Do tell. (I love it when people on an anonymous message board tell me what I do and think)
It is on full display.
What is? Be more specific.

It is on full display.
Not worth my time, I would think everyone sees it.

I can't wait to watch Joy Behar tie herself in knots explaining why she can mock Mike Pence about communication with his God but it's Okay for Oprah. I might actually watch more than 30 seconds which is my usual View limit. Go ahead you dumb cow, start splainin! :popcorn:

Watching The View is too much punishment for me.

I can't wait to watch Joy Behar tie herself in knots explaining why she can mock Mike Pence about communication with his God but it's Okay for Oprah. I might actually watch more than 30 seconds which is my usual View limit. Go ahead you dumb cow, start splainin! :popcorn:

Watching The View is too much punishment for me.

Me too, Joy and Whoopie are pigs.

It is on full display.
That's precious.

It is on full display.
That's precious.
The truth is, not to you, to me.

It is on full display.
That's precious.
The truth is, not to you, to me.
Even more priceless......:113:

Yesterday and today Oprah Winfrey said that she is praying about whether or not she should run for president and that she will only run if God tells her to do so. She adds that billionaires have called her to urge her to run and to promise that they could make sure she had plenty of campaign funds. She says that many of her friends are asking her to run too. Gee, where are all the liberals who always mock conservatives for saying the exact same thing about their decision to run for public office?

Oprah: If I'm supposed to run for president, God has to tell me
I'm pretty sure that was Oprah's way of saying, Snowball's chance in hell.

I think it's her way of saying polling is not telling her to run.

Forum List

Back