Stocks in a NOSE DIVE....Thanks to OBAMA!

Bush continuing the devastating policies is why I left the republican party. I in no way wanted to be associated with the left like that.

Agreed.

Bush + Republican Congress = Huge Disaster

The crash happened with Bush + Democrat Congress

I didn't say anything about the crash.

Bush got us in two wars.....

Ran up the deficit....

Blew several opportunities to do some really good things.

The country handed it to him and he flushed it down the toilet.

I don't hate his guts....but I'm pretty close.

FDR got us into WWII because the Japanese bombed and killed a few thousand sailors in Hawaii. Bush went to war because some Islamist jihadists flew hijacked airliners into the WTC and the Pentagon and killed a few thousand US civilians. Was one or both of them justified in going to war?

Japan attacked us...Japan....a country......

Timothy McVeigh blew up a building....did we declare war on rednecks ?

The Taliban ruled Afghanistan and protected Osama bin Laden. Timothy McVeigh was a white male. Should the US government declare war on all white males?

Agreed.

Ran up the deficit....

FDR got us into WWII because the Japanese bombed and killed a few thousand sailors in Hawaii. Bush went to war because some Islamist jihadists flew hijacked airliners into the WTC and the Pentagon and killed a few thousand US civilians. Was one or both of them justified in going to war?

The Taliban ruled Afghanistan and protected Osama bin Laden. Timothy McVeigh was a white male. Should the US government declare war on all white males?
If white males were found to be terrorists as often as the rag heads, then yes, someone should keep an eye on them and not allow them to exist in a normal society.

Ran up the deficit....

If white males were found to be terrorists as often as the rag heads, then yes, someone should keep an eye on them and not allow them to exist in a normal society.

I was asking SunDevil, but do you think Bush should have ignored the attack on 911?

Ran up the deficit....

I was asking SunDevil, but do you think Bush should have ignored the attack on 911?
No I dont, and I think he started off in the right way, the problem was that the objective changed and turned into something that could never be won.

Agreed.

Ran up the deficit....

Go ahead.

Ran up the deficit....

Seems like we should treat all "rag heads" the same.

We kiss the Saudi's asses for oil.

Makes me vomit.

Did you congratulate Obama when the stocks were soaring?

I didn't, but I will give 10 to 1 that you blamed Bush when it crashed in 2008
And when you act like a partisan hack you lose.

I did no such thing, want to try again.

OK, I lost that bet. Did you congratulate Obama when the stocks were soaring?
No.

No.

I didn't congratulate Obama when the stocks were soaring and neither did you. If that makes me a partisan hack, what does it make you?

Ran up the deficit....

Seems like we should treat all "rag heads" the same.

We kiss the Saudi's asses for oil.

Makes me vomit.

Saudi Arabia is the largest exporter of oil and the WORLD economy depends on oil. The US has caught up with the Saudi Arabia in the production of oil, and won't need SA oil in a few years, but the rest of the world kisses their ass a lot more than we do.

No.

I didn't congratulate Obama when the stocks were soaring and neither did you. If that makes me a partisan hack, what does it make you?
Considering that has nothing to do with what I said it does not make me anything.

I said that when you ACT like a partisan hack and you acted so when you assumed that I was an Obamabot that blamed Bush for the downturn.

According to Liberals:
The economy is doing awesome because of Obama.

Unemployment is down because of Obama.

Conservatives are committing 'Seppuku' because gas process are so low...all because of Obama.

...then that must mean that the sudden, record-setting stock market nose dive HAS to be Obama's doing as well.

(Let the Liberal excuse making / denial begin... :p)

This guy has a big part of the shit sandwich we are forced to eat...
George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FDR got us into WWII because the Japanese bombed and killed a few thousand sailors in Hawaii.

FDR placed an embargo on Japan to stop their fascist expansionist. Which led them and Germany to declare war on us.

Bush went to war because some Islamist jihadists flew hijacked airliners into the WTC and the Pentagon

None of the jihadist involved with the attack on 911 were from Iraq. Iraq was not involved. Action in Afghanistan was justified. Invading and occupying Iraq was not.

FDR got us into WWII because the Japanese bombed and killed a few thousand sailors in Hawaii.

FDR placed an embargo on Japan to stop their fascist expansionist. Which led them and Germany to declare war on us.

Bush went to war because some Islamist jihadists flew hijacked airliners into the WTC and the Pentagon

None of the jihadist involved with the attack on 911 were from Iraq. Iraq was not involved. Action in Afghanistan was justified. Invading and occupying Iraq was not.

No one said they were. That takes care of one of the two alleged "unnecesary wars."

Iraq was invaded because of intel from US and other free world intel agencies. In addition the UN passed a resolution that Iraq was in material breach of the UN sanction cease fire. The bottom line is the US Congress gave Bush the authority and the included the votes from Senators John Kerry and Hillary Clinton.

No one said they were. That takes care of one of the two alleged "unnecesary wars."

Iraq was invaded because of intel from US and other free world intel agencies. In addition the UN passed a resolution that Iraq was in material breach of the UN sanction cease fire. The bottom line is the US Congress gave Bush the authority and the included the votes from Senators John Kerry and Hillary Clinton.

The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.
Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

[FONT=Guardian Text Egyptian Web, Georgia, serif]Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan[/FONT]

The UN does NOT supersede our sovereignty.

The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.
Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

[FONT=Guardian Text Egyptian Web, Georgia, serif]Iraq war was illegal and breached UN charter, says Annan[/FONT]

A previous UNSC resolution was used as one of the justification for the invasion in the post I was responding to. As a signatory to the UN Charter we do have a certain responsibility to uphold that Charter. Furthermore UNSCR 1441 was in effect at the time. It superseded the prior resolutions. It was only a matter of time before they would determine if Saddam had restarted his WMD programs.

A previous UNSC resolution was used as one of the justification for the invasion in the post I was responding to. As a signatory to the UN Charter we do have a certain responsibility to uphold that Charter. Furthermore UNSCR 1441 was in effect at the time. It superseded the prior resolutions. It was only a matter of time before they would determine if Saddam had restarted his WMD programs.

The UN clearly stated in UN Res 1441 that Iraq was in 'material breach' of the cease fire that was in effect. That means RESUME FIRING!

The UN clearly stated in UN Res 1441 that Iraq was in 'material breach' of the cease fire that was in effect. That means RESUME FIRING!

There was no automatic resumption of military action included in SCR 1441 for any reason. In fact there was no authorization for a military response whatsoever in SCR 1441. The SC agreed to reconvene if the inspectors reported they were hindered in any way. Also the Bush administration reneged on it promise not use military action until the final inspections of Iraq were complete.

There was no automatic resumption of military action included in SCR 1441 for any reason. In fact there was no authorization for a military response whatsoever in SCR 1441. The SC agreed to reconvene if the inspectors reported they were hindered in any way. Also the Bush administration reneged on it promise not use military action until the final inspections of Iraq were complete.

When the cease fire was violated, the US did not need permission from the UN for anything. Bush gave Saddam ample warning before attacked.

Forum List

Back