Stolen Valor: more videos emerge of Walz lying about his military record

Walz is going to get Swift Boated on his military credentials, especially since he retired just months before his enlistment was up and knew his unit would be deployed into foreign, hostile territory—territory that his unit stayed in for 22 months. He also boasts of being a Command Sergeant Major (E-9), when, in fact, he was downgraded to E-8 (Master Sergeant) because he didn't finish his qualifications.

The media will work overtime to try and get rid of him for a better option before the convention. They have less than two weeks to do so,

It would be very interesting as the Dems can't turf him without upsetting someone.

Tampax Tim is soo far to the radical loon far left.
He makes Kamala look like a moderate conservative.
........................................................................................................................................

They have a throw away candidate at the top of the ticket...no point wasting a viable candidate in the VP slot.

Save the candidates that have a chance of winning for 2028.
Exactly right. No sense wasting something that could really fuck this country to its knees when they have no chance of winning this cycle.

Shapiro already told the sloppy fuck "NO!!" Apparently, he wants to stay in politics. This is a perfect opportunity to trot out and sacrifice a gutless AWOL cowardly deserter. Stolen Valor is democrat currency, as LYING is their native language.

We're gonna miss you Tampon Timmy.

GUVovbda8AADuqL.jpg

They have a throw away candidate at the top of the ticket...no point wasting a viable candidate in the VP slot.

Save the candidates that have a chance of winning for 2028.

Seems like the strategy they're going with.

They couldn't have made a worse choice with Weird Walz.

Shapiro is out, because the party elites said "No Jews".

Is it going to be Hillary's turn again??

It's going to be tough. They lost Shapiro when the Dem elites said "No Jews".

Who else have they got?

It's sick isn't it?

I can imagine one of those German signs they put on the store windows after they banned Jews from almost everything and encouraged the German population to boycott and trash their businesses being placed on the doorway of the Democrat Party Headquarters.

It's really disturbing what is going on in 2024. I believe in G-d. I believe in the Old Testament even if I leave myself some serious latitude from cover to cover. The bottom line is, whether people like Musk are able to get us into the stratosphere or not, the universe is such a gargantuan entity, each of us such an insignificant pygmy in this universe, that a superior G-d, in some form of must exist.

I don't get why they are so outraged at theology. Especially as they have clearly been signaling which camp they fall in, perhaps for the Atheists most of them are, which prophet is acceptable to them in their Marxism-light.

It's sick isn't it?

I can imagine one of those German signs they put on the store windows after they banned Jews from almost everything and encouraged the German population to boycott and trash their businesses being placed on the doorway of the Democrat Party Headquarters.

It's really disturbing what is going on in 2024. I believe in G-d. I believe in the Old Testament even if I leave myself some serious latitude from cover to cover. The bottom line is, whether people like Musk are able to get us into the stratosphere or not, the universe is such a gargantuan entity, each of us such an insignificant pygmy in this universe, that a superior G-d, in some form of must exist.

I don't get why they are so outraged at theology. Especially as they have clearly been signaling which camp they fall in, perhaps for the Atheists most of them are, which prophet is acceptable to them in their Marxism-light.

Think about how bad it looks that Weird Walz, an anti-Semite with a German name, took a Jew's job...

Walz is going to get Swift Boated on his military credentials, especially since he retired just months before his enlistment was up and knew his unit would be deployed into foreign, hostile territory—territory that his unit stayed in for 22 months. He also boasts of being a Command Sergeant Major (E-9), when, in fact, he was downgraded to E-8 (Master Sergeant) because he didn't finish his qualifications.
We;ve got a young green beret in our church who did about 8 tours in iraq and afghanistan.
He hated NG units. They would get in a combat area and these guys would hit the floor and start crying like little babies. " I didn't sign up for this."

Forum List

Back