Stone associate in Plea Deal negotiations

Hillary's illegal server and classified emails were stolen, then Wikileaks got them? Then Stone had folks trying to get them to nail Hillary, the dems would call that "oppo research". I don't see any collusion or conspiracy, just a stupid guy in wayyyyyyy over his head.
Roger Stone associate says he is in plea negotiations with Mueller's office - CNNPolitics

Getting closer to trumpo...getting closer....
Not a thing to tell. The tried the same thing as with every other person, “You lied to investigators” . He said they would try it and they just proved how desperate they have become. Hahahahaha,hahahahaha. I love it. This all comes down either they let loose and say nothing there and Trump is as clean as a new shirt, or dimshits find out what it means to get slapped out of a restaurant, have Their doors torn off the hinges, their dogs gutted in the yard and they will have to keep a hundred changes of clothes from the shit and piss they eat. They have NO idea what is coming for them and their voters too. An oshitass or a clintslut sticker will mean a trip to the morgue or being run off of a cliff, eating a KW grill, stopped at a crossing and pushed into the train, whoops, I didn’t mean to knock old joe into that pot of molten steel. Hahahahaha funny ain’t it. Repayment for your damn harassment.

Last edited:
Mueller has nothing but perjury traps or unrelated ancient crimes by Cohen and Manafort. I'm hoping that Huber has better evidence with real indictments of conspiracy...

Stone is the contact between Wikileaks and the trump crime family...he will either give up trump or go to jail....

Mueller has nothing but perjury traps or unrelated ancient crimes by Cohen and Manafort. I'm hoping that Huber has better evidence with real indictments of conspiracy...

Huber is a deep state drone. Don't pin your hopes on him doing the right thing.

Stone is the contact between Wikileaks and the trump crime family...he will either give up trump or go to jail....
"Contact" for what? Do you imagine that Assange published the Podesta emails only after Trump told him to?

You're a special kind of stupid, do you know that?

Hillary's illegal server and classified emails were stolen, then Wikileaks got them? Then Stone had folks trying to get them to nail Hillary, the dems would call that "oppo research". I don't see any collusion or conspiracy, just a stupid guy in wayyyyyyy over his head.
Roger Stone associate says he is in plea negotiations with Mueller's office - CNNPolitics
Another likely indictment the result of Mueller’s successful, warranted investigation.
We'll see when the indictment is actually made. It's undoubtedly the same kind of sleazy bogus charge they used to nail Popodopolous.

Getting closer to total professional humiliation.

Another likely indictment the result of Mueller’s successful, warranted investigation.

OMG, when we have Hillary campaign funds going to Russians ($12m) to make a Steele Dossier to smear Trump, and Mueller is after 80 year old talking heads?! Then there is the UraniumOne scam where the Clinton Foundation pockets $145m and Bubba gets $500,000 for a speech in Russia, and we're supposed to be applauding Mueller for his perjury trap skills?? I'm disappointed that the deep state is winning. There was no justification for the Mueller investigation, I hope Whitaker shit-cans it.

Huber is a deep state drone. Don't pin your hopes on him doing the right thing.

Oh...you mean he won't protect Stone and trump...?

Getting closer to total professional humiliation.

Once Whitaker....the trumpo mole gets out of the DOJ....treason could be on the table. trumpo is pulling a Nixon with his mole in the DOJ. If he blocks anything that Mueller tries to do, the Dems in Congress will call his bald, Nazi looking, ass on the carpet.

Forum List

Back