Stop all benefits for one year.

I propose either those making over 1 million a year give half their earnings to the government to cover these things OR they pay their workers better wages and they won't need welfare. SS nothing you can do about that. Its taken straight from paychecks.

Why should those making over $1 million per year for any of this shit? How did they become responsible for it? If I have a job paying $7.00/hr and someone is willing to take it, how do I become responsible for paying that persons bills?

Please explain. I don't see the connection here.

They only took the damn job because they couldn't find something better. You gave them a low wage therefore you are responsible for them needing welfare to get by. Republicans are pathetic in the fact they are against both smart things. 1. give higher wages therefore removes them from welfare or 2. letting them use welfare. republicans bitch about this but won't raise wages so people don't need it. If I can live off of 15k a year with 3 kids ANYONE can live off of 500k.

They don't care. Haven't you realized that? libertarians/republicans only care for themselves and the big business assholes who lobby them to give a shit...

Well, you're partially right. I don't give a fuck about you or anyone who thinks they are entitled to part of my paycheck.

No you don't care about anyone but yourself. Plain. Simple. Its the republican way.I wish I could take back every vote I ever gave to a stinking republican. You don't want to give higher wages nor do you want people like me,poor people to be able to live. You just want people to die off and it won't happen. Class warfare is a reality and us poor outnumber you rich pricks by a longshot. 3 things I can't stand and this world needs to eliminate. Christians,Capitalists and Cops.

I propose either those making over 1 million a year give half their earnings to the government to cover these things OR they pay their workers better wages and they won't need welfare. SS nothing you can do about that. Its taken straight from paychecks.

Why should those making over $1 million per year for any of this shit? How did they become responsible for it? If I have a job paying $7.00/hr and someone is willing to take it, how do I become responsible for paying that persons bills?

Please explain. I don't see the connection here.

They only took the damn job because they couldn't find something better.

How is that my fault?

You gave them a low wage therefore you are responsible for them needing welfare to get by..

So if I give them no job at all, they'll be better off?

Republicans are pathetic in the fact they are against both smart things. .

What's "smart" about organized plunder and looting?

1. give higher wages therefore removes them from welfare .

Unemployment won't remove them from welfare.

or 2. letting them use welfare. republicans bitch about this but won't raise wages so people don't need it. If I can live off of 15k a year with 3 kids ANYONE can live off of 500k.

Who are you to determine how much other people are allowed to earn?

Your fellow man should come before profits especially when you make MORE than enough to live comfortably and there are your fellow citizens starving and homeless on the streets. Like I said its a republican thing...they can lie all they want. They hate the poor. In return I hate them.

Your fellow man should come before profits especially when you make MORE than enough to live comfortably and there are your fellow citizens starving and homeless on the streets. Like I said its a republican thing...they can lie all they want. They hate the poor. In return I hate them.

And you and your ilk keep creating poor people through your idiotic policies... therefore we hate you.

Sounds like an admirable personal action and calling

NOT something you get to force on others, however.. in a free society

I recognize a person's freedom to scrooge just as they have the freedom to be generous.. whether I agree with how they act or not

You and your fucking ilk only care about forcing others to do the handout work and put the expenses for it on the earners you wish to vilify... purely out of the jealousy of what they have... it's not good to covet the wealth or the possession of those rich people, don't 'cha know

Since Wall Street tanked the economy with unchecked greed and various white-collar crimes, 95% of the money made in the economic recovery went to the richest 1% of the population.

95% of all of our money went to 1% of the population.
Some 95% of 2009-2012 Income Gains Went to Wealthiest 1% - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Let's hear the Conservative Republican GOP Confederate members here try to discredit the Wall Street Journal as just a bunch of "left-wing liberal media propaganda".

Please explain, you brilliant conservative red state voters, what are 99% of the population supposed to do to get by when 95% of our money is divided among the richest 1%? You want to cut welfare, food stamps and other "entitlements", but you don't even want to confront the reality that Wall Street criminals have taken your money, too. The reason that you are broke and struggling isn't because of single black mothers on food stamps. We are all broke and struggling because 95% of all of our money is sitting in the offshore tax havens of super-rich 1% Wall Street criminals.

Here's the real kicker: YOU, Republican red state Conservative voters, are part of the 99% who are getting fleeced by Wall Street. You keep defending them as if they care at all about you. They don't. They took your money and told you to blame other poor people like yourselves.

Get a clue, Republicans.

The federal government is spending roughly $1.5 trillion a year on Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid alone. That doesn't even include foodstamps and other welfare programs, pensions, etc. How much is this doing for our economy, as we sink deeper into debt? I propose we cease all spending on such things for one year. The only exception being for those are disabled. During that same time, payroll taxes be reduced by 50% for everyone.

With the money saved, every tax payer and person who receives benefits gets a check for $7500. Use it as you see fit. Use it for food, use it for health care, use it for rent, use it to start your own business. This approach will offer substantial aid for people in need, will be a lesser total expenditure, and will actually yield a lesser deficit. Meanwhile, individuals will be able to have more disposable income with which to stimulate the economy.

Why shouldn't we do this?

If you want to help the debt and still make sure everyone gets their money, you are barking up the wrong tree.

If you make $50k a year, you pay the following:
$247.75 a year for defense
$3.98 a year for disaster relief
$22.88 a year for unemployment insurance
$36.82 for food stamps
$6.96 a year for welfare
$43.78 for retirement & disability to gov't workers (civilian & military)
$235.81 a year for Medicare
$4000 a year for corporate subsidies

Maybe it is time to cut out what really hits your wallet hardest.

The federal government is spending roughly $1.5 trillion a year on Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid alone. That doesn't even include foodstamps and other welfare programs, pensions, etc. How much is this doing for our economy, as we sink deeper into debt? I propose we cease all spending on such things for one year. The only exception being for those are disabled. During that same time, payroll taxes be reduced by 50% for everyone.

With the money saved, every tax payer and person who receives benefits gets a check for $7500. Use it as you see fit. Use it for food, use it for health care, use it for rent, use it to start your own business. This approach will offer substantial aid for people in need, will be a lesser total expenditure, and will actually yield a lesser deficit. Meanwhile, individuals will be able to have more disposable income with which to stimulate the economy.

If you want to help the debt and still make sure everyone gets their money, you are barking up the wrong tree.

$36.82 for food stamps
$6.96 a year for welfare

Horseshit.

Your figure for corporate subsidies is total fantasy. Of the subsidies the government actually pays out, Democrats voted for almost all of them. At the top of the list are agricultural subsidies.

$36.82 for food stamps
$6.96 a year for welfare

Wayyyyy off base.. healthcare and 'welfare' entitlements are already 1.5X the defense expenditure... your numbers are horse shit

They don't care. Haven't you realized that? libertarians/republicans only care for themselves and the big business assholes who lobby them to give a shit...

Well you are right about one thing. I don't care about some lazy ass who can work but refuses to get off his ass and go looking for a job. I don't care much about some lazy ass 10 years out of HS still working for minimum wage and complaining about it.

But, show me someone who can't work, or a hungry kid; and I'm glad to help out.....

Americans poor are the richest poor in the world........

No you don't care about anyone but yourself. Plain. Simple. Its the republican way.I wish I could take back every vote I ever gave to a stinking republican. You don't want to give higher wages nor do you want people like me,poor people to be able to live. You just want people to die off and it won't happen. Class warfare is a reality and us poor outnumber you rich pricks by a longshot. 3 things I can't stand and this world needs to eliminate. Christians,Capitalists and Cops.

Poor baby, Why are you poor? Do you have cable TV, cell phone, car?

You aren't poor, go get a job.......

Oh I missed that last sentence.....
.this world needs to eliminate. Christians,Capitalists and Cops

Really? So you do hate our constitution, our free society and our laws.... Fucking anarchist...Go drown a puppy or something.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back