Stop being the stupid party

Are You an American Liberal?

take the test

Do you think that a United States of America without the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights is not worth living in? If so, you are an American liberal.
Are you thankful that environmental regulations saved the American bald eagle from extinction? If so, you are an American liberal.
Do you believe that heirs to multimilllion dollar fortunes like Paris Hilton do not deserve special tax breaks? If so, you are an American liberal.
Are you more inclined to trust the 99 percent of scientists who say that global warming is real and has been caused by human activities, rather than the oil industry lobbyists who still insist that global warming has not yet been proven? If so, you are an American liberal.
Do you think that the use of nuclear weapons should always be forbidden, even when the nuclear weapons are owned by the United States? If so, you are an American liberal.
Do you believe that people who put in a hard day's work have a right to be paid enough to raise a family? If so, you are an American liberal.
Are you bothered when you hear about government programs to spy on the lawful activities of American citizens? If so, you are an American liberal.
Do you think it's a bad idea to allow a small set of religious fundamentalists to determine the laws that we all must live by? If so, you are an American liberal.
Are you interested in making America even better than it has been? If so, you are an American liberal.
Do you want to make decisions about your family without interference from the government? Is so, you are an American liberal.
Are you against having your tax money funneled into corporate bank accounts? If so, you are an American liberal.
Do you think that the government has the responsibility to tell us what it's doing in our name? If so, you are an American liberal.

yea great list.......there are millions of Conservatives who agree with a lot of this list.....the Far Right maybe not.....but the more to the middle yea......

liberal ideas resulted in some of the American people favorite things.

SS

to name one

People who are too bloody lazy to peck out "SOCIAL SECURITY" but, instead, imply that the SS was one of America's favorite things, not realizing that his fellow mentally challenged liberals might think that he was referring to the Gestapo.

Typical liberal product of unionized public "education".

Another tactic that is failing the Republicans

Claiming that those who do not agree with you are freeloaders and lack intellect does not put the party in a good light

Yep, the "Low Information Voter" schtick keeps Rush's ratings up and provides a good excuse for failure, but it points the finger.

The GOP is supposed to be the party of personal responsibility, yet it refuses to take personal responsibility for its own failures. It has to admit that it has to fix its messaging -- note I did not say "message" -- before it can begin to turn itself around.

Changing the messaging is a start. Republicans need to stop attacking those who are voting against them. Calling them lazy freeloaders does not help

Republicans have been painted as the party of the rich. They have done little to dispel that image. They need to offer the working class more than trickle down.....they need concrete programs

When 1 in 6 people are on food stamps, it's hard to convince all those people that they need less government.

Yep, the "Low Information Voter" schtick keeps Rush's ratings up and provides a good excuse for failure, but it points the finger.

The GOP is supposed to be the party of personal responsibility, yet it refuses to take personal responsibility for its own failures. It has to admit that it has to fix its messaging -- note I did not say "message" -- before it can begin to turn itself around.

Changing the messaging is a start. Republicans need to stop attacking those who are voting against them. Calling them lazy freeloaders does not help

Republicans have been painted as the party of the rich. They have done little to dispel that image. They need to offer the working class more than trickle down.....they need concrete programs

When 1 in 6 people are on food stamps, it's hard to convince all those people that they need less government.

Do you think they want to be on food stamps?

They are on food stamps because they have lost their jobs or are forced to accept low paying jobs

Republicans calling these people freeloaders is not the way to win their loyalty.....getting them good jobs IS

They are on food stamps because they have lost their jobs or are forced to accept low paying jobs

Republicans calling these people freeloaders is not the way to win their loyalty.....getting them jobs IS

Don't you think many of them are voting democrat because they don't want their free benefits taken away?

I do not anticipate the Republican Party returning to a rational party in my lifetime. I parted from the Republican Party in the post Nixon days. Ike was rational, Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush were rational, but all the other Republican Presidents since Hoover haven't been rational and neither was Hoover. The Republican Party of today is controlled by extremists and the interest of the elite. I don't see how they could reverse control by the extremists without causing a major schism.

I do not anticipate the Republican Party returning to a rational party in my lifetime. I parted from the Republican Party in the post Nixon days. Ike was rational, Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush were rational, but all the other Republican Presidents since Hoover haven't been rational and neither was Hoover. The Republican Party of today is controlled by extremists and the interest of the elite. I don't see how they could reverse control by the extremists without causing a major schism.

extremest, their new found word for people who doesn't see things like them

and the Democrat party has been taken over by commies, don't see you calling them, extremest

and the Democrat party has been taken over by commies, don't see you calling them, extremest

The Democrats aren't anything like communists. You are one of the extremists who drives people away from the Republican Party. There are people who don't like extremists on either side of the political spectrum. It takes more than rhetoric to make an extremist party.

The Democrats aren't anything like communists. You are one of the extremists who drives people away from the Republican Party. There are people who don't like extremists on either side of the political spectrum. It takes more than rhetoric to make an extremist party.

lol, drives people away..
and you people are so welcoming in the Democrat party

and your party put them there

here's a picture of the party that is "extremist"
pelosi.jpg

and your party put them there

and how funny, your dear leader hasn't done a thing to take them off of it..
but he did post a nice video of how your life could be in the obamaNation
the Life of Julia...it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Republicans calling these people freeloaders is not the way to win their loyalty.....getting them jobs IS

Don't you think many of them are voting democrat because they don't want their free benefits taken away?

No I don't

I think condescending Republicans drive them away. Do you really think ridiculing Americans who are struggling is the way to push them to prosperity?

No I don't

I think condescending Republicans drive them away. Do you really think ridiculing Americans who are struggling is the way to push them to prosperity?

why can't we call them free loaders like Pelosi does..? people were struggling then
or others are suppose to sugar coat things so as not to hurt their widdle fweelings?

No I don't

why can't we call them free loaders like Pelosi does..? people were struggling then
or others are suppose to sugar coat things so as not to hurt their widdle fweelings?

47% of Americans are freeloaders

How did that little gem work out for you?

If the Republican Party was controlled by Extremists, how did Romney, the farthest Left of all of the front runners, with maybe the exception of Huntsman, get the Nomination, in the first place? Check your premise. The media blitz did do a great job of miss-portraying him. Talented campaign strategy. Worthy of an Oscar.

No I don't

that isn't what he said and you know it..but it won't stop any of you from lying about so it doesn't matter

that isn't what he said and you know it..but it won't stop any of you from lying about so it doesn't matter

If you want to embarrass yourself post what Romney said on the subject

Forum List

Back