Stop blaming men!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Camille Paglia observes that too many women blame men for their own malaise or unhappiness, and argues that the root cause is the large scale changes in society, the loss of community and extended family, and the growing isolation that results. Excerpted from her talk at the Seattle Public Library discussing her latest book: "Free Women, Free

=================================

Society has been indoctrianted with music, tv, etc. Feminist have destroyed the lives of a " good home family where kids have mon still home" . Turn key kids where's feminst for the mental and parental mommies at".
Since you all scream SAVE THE CHILDREN" but yet you want to leave them daily 8 hrs a day if before school age.

Society and the work force also doesn't make it easy fore a mom to e home esp. today oh and I wonder why because feminst created the schedule that helps you take your kids from having mom home.

You wanted to bring home the bacon and fry i tup in a ban, but what you didn't get is how you were being indoctrianted to destroy the family and it falls on both parents in some form or another etc, but the men have always gone to work and provided for their families. That's what MEN do they are our providers, our protectors, back in the days of hell cave men days , they went hunting and brought home food..
( we're talking die hard feminst here).

Obviously some women have no choice but to work etc.
Obvioulsy there is much more to it than thos rinky dink thoughts, but writing a novel isn't my excitement in liffe lol.

Camille Paglia observes that too many women blame men for their own malaise or unhappiness, and argues that the root cause is the large scale changes in society, the loss of community and extended family, and the growing isolation that results. Excerpted from her talk at the Seattle Public Library discussing her latest book: "Free Women, Free

Society has been indoctrianted with music, tv, etc. Feminist have destroyed the lives of a " good home family where kids have mon still home" . Turn key kids where's feminst for the mental and parental mommies at".
Since you all scream SAVE THE CHILDREN" but yet you want to leave them daily 8 hrs a day if before school age.

Society and the work force also doesn't make it easy fore a mom to e home esp. today oh and I wonder why because feminst created the schedule that helps you take your kids from having mom home.

You wanted to bring home the bacon and fry i tup in a ban, but what you didn't get is how you were being indoctrianted to destroy the family and it falls on both parents in some form or another etc, but the men have always gone to work and provided for their families. That's what MEN do they are our providers, our protectors, back in the days of hell cave men days , they went hunting and brought home food..

Obvioulsy there is much more to it than thos rinky dink thoughts, but writing a novel isn't my excitement in liffe lol.

Yes, it is Your Own Fault, Women.

Guys know how to be friends and offer full body massage with happy ending for free; merely for the sake of heterosexual friendship.

Guys know how to be friends and offer full body massage with happy ending for free; merely for the sake of heterosexual friendship.

What??

ain't my dam fault I was never a feminist kiss ass. lol

These are the reasons feminists can't blame men for all things that are rotten in Washington:

4Women.jpg

Erectile-Dysfunction-Democrat-Women.png

These are the reasons feminists can't blame men for all things that are rotten in Washington:

4Women.jpg

and PUshing that bs they do with no doubt.

4Women.jpg

Dude you should listen to this LMAO

Alexa Jones Echo DLC I laughed way to hard at this. I want one ASAP.
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn

So Ironic with the INCEL terrorist organization made up of men blaming women for all their woes...........

So Ironic with the INCEL terrorist organization made up of men blaming women for all their woes...........

lol. is it terrorism to ask women to be better friends simply Because they are girls, and help us get, really really good at full body massage with happy ending?

lol. is it terrorism to ask women to be better friends simply Because they are girls, and help us get, really really good at full body massage with happy ending?

I think I am going to totally ignore that shit you ask " happy ending" really wtf does that even mean lmdao!!

Men will be men.

Too bad women are all talk about being, Women.

That's right and tribal men will be what real men are ahhaha.

Well if you can't be satisfied with one cooch then go rent a few whores a week, but if you are married well dam don't make your wife feel like some old shoe winch becuse some stupid fk twnety something walks past you bahahah.

I will never understand feminists!

Never.

I never blamed men, on the contrary. I like and respect men....starting with my father!

But that's just me

Never.

I never blamed men, on the contrary. I like and respect men....starting with my father!

But that's just me

I agree, and what gets me is these same women go crying to their best friend " why doesn't anyone ask me out" , why doesn't anybody look at me, stare at me, ooogle me etc. I mean there's a degree of it that is just men being men my gawd take it as compliment is how I've always thought of it. I'm saying well you know sometimes a guy will whistle, or do that very mild " guy thing they do when a hottie walks past". better be single men doing it too LOL..

Never.

But that's just me

I agree, and what gets me is these same women go crying to their best friend " why doesn't anyone ask me out" , why doesn't anybody look at me, stare at me, ooogle me etc. I mean there's a degree of it that is just men being men my gawd take it as compliment is how I've always thought of it. I'm saying well you know sometimes a guy will whistle, or do that very mild " guy thing they do when a hottie walks past". better be single men doing it too LOL..

It should make women feel attractive when a guy checks her out, or again does those little ok things to do that men just do.

Forum List

Back