Stop Lying Republicans, The Majority of The American People Are IN Favor of Obamacare

The Republicans new leader.....

"Extortion is my business." - Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Ernst+Stavros+Blofeld.jpg

Last edited:
All I want is my constitutional right to not be forced to buy something. Obama, the SC and congress failed in upholding the constitution and instead gave themselves more power... shocking, I know.

It IS constitutional and you know it.

Do you have auto insurance?

He ran on his healthcare plan on BOTH elections and won...TWICE. The Republicans ran on OPPOSING Obamacare with McCain and Romney. They were BOTH soundly rejected. SOUNDLY!

The status quo is not cutting it. The majority of the People wanted MORE, not less involvement in the healthcare situation.

When will you radicals stop lying?

The American people want honesty in medical treatment and cost. The American people want people held accountable for their own lifestyle choices. Companies that get governmental grants for medical research, should not be racking American consumers over the coals. If someone is going to smoke, the smoker should pay higher premiums and expect to get cancer. If a person is going to sleep around with whomever, that individual should pay higher premiums and expect to get HIV and other venirial diseases. They should not expect everyone else to chip in and pay for their blatant selfish behavior patterns. People that overeat should pay higher premiums. They should expect to get diabetes and heart disease. Romney is a Mormon and involved in Bain Capital with Mormon connections . McCain is a progressive government expansionist. The election had NOTHING to do with Obamacare. Some minorities voted for Obama because he was half black as did some whites.
You actually showed a key problem with health insurance. It is now illegal to asses risk for health insurance. In fact the healthcare act actually needs healthy young people to cover those who are elderly, sick, or suffering from poor lifestyle choices. Imagine if as good driver you had to pay for the stupidity of poor drivers or a driver who causes accidents because of failing eyesight or health. Bet a lot of people would be pissed.

There is now a national effort to target young folks to opt out of the system due to the unfair nature of this notion. If they don't enroll in droves that will effectively de-fund this poor legislation.

Is there a national law about requiring Auto insurance? Does every American have to purchase auto insurance if they want to or not? Of course not there are other options. Obamacare gives none...

He ran on his healthcare plan on BOTH elections and won...TWICE. The Republicans ran on OPPOSING Obamacare with McCain and Romney. They were BOTH soundly rejected. SOUNDLY!

The status quo is not cutting it. The majority of the People wanted MORE, not less involvement in the healthcare situation.

How can anyone be "for" something that nobody read before they past it? Has anybody read the thing?
Using that same logic, how can anyone say with certainty that something failed and is a massive failure, that hasn't been implemented as yet?

Ask those unions and government employees who are desiring to exempt themselves from Obamacare. Insistently, if it's SO good why the need to seek Hollywood actors to convince people to buy into this, should it not just sell itself?

Is there a national law about requiring Auto insurance? Does every American have to purchase auto insurance if they want to or not? Of course not there are other options. Obamacare gives none...

What are the options? When you get pulled over by a cop you either have insurance or not and get a ticket if you don't.

I want more
1. Innovation
2. Doctors
3. Cheaper care that is just as good as today.

If Obamacare can do this = I support it. If Not then it needs worked on.

You mean like how the Majority of Americans were FOR the Iraq war at the beginning?

Do you even try?

How can anyone be "for" something that nobody read before they past it? Has anybody read the thing?

Have you? Have you read any bill presented to the President after it had gone to conference committee and comported it to the bill before the CC modified it?

I'm for it; health care in America needed reform. If problems exist now that the ACA is law they can be fixed over time. Those intent on killing the law do so out of self interest, not because they give a damn about our country or our people.

Probably because every government run program is not fiscally efficient and is a financial mess.

What are the options? When you get pulled over by a cop you either have insurance or not and get a ticket if you don't.
You don't drive on public roads. You don't own a car. You carry a financial bond....etc., etc..

There are lots of options.

You do know that there is no law that says you have to have a car.....Many people do not own one and believe it or not there are people in the larger cities who can't even drive because they've never had to. Using auto insurance to compare to Obamacare is stupid....Not even close to the same thing. I really thought we were done with that stupidity 2 years ago.....

What a load of crap. O'Bummer won what was a close election and not a mandate to shove poor legislation that the government can't afford up the American public's ass. The Republicans are only doing exactly what the Constitution allows in protecting the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

Now the Republicans are taking the correct course by introducing an amendment to reverse the exemptions that O'Bummer illegally enacted for Congress and White House staff. If this BummerCare is so great, why does he feel that those in Washington need exemptions from the law he is forcing upon Americans. Congress must follow the laws it imposes upon the people. The Republicans are willing to go under this plan. We will see if the Dems. follow suit or show what hypocrites they really are. I am betting on the latter.

This from a poster who needs affordable care, but does not want the government and the IRS between me and my doctor.

Well then, you'll love ObamaCare.

Bullshit!!! I just stated that I want no government plan. Please pay attention. I would rather see a repeal of the private markets to where I could shop for insurance across state lines which is now illegal in MN among other states, before and after the so-called affordable health care act. More competition equals lower prices, Econ 101. Government interference equals price hikes and inefficiencies. This act is a sham, otherwise why would the POTUS grant exemptions to those in power? Apparently the act isn't good enough for them, and why would it be when they all get the best care in the world.

If O'Bummer care was as good as the Cadillac plan received by Congress then I would suppose I could be for it, even as it broke the back of the country's finances. Until then, they can shove the mandate up their collective ass.

I want the Republicans to embrace it. 100%..... But make the Democrats own it and follow it; to the letter.

No exemptions, no extensions. implement it as planned and watch the votes on the left melt away.....

That's not how such a comprehensive law works. But, I agree, let it go forth and fix what's wrong. Remember, a bill is not a horse, it's a camel.

All I want is my constitutional right to not be forced to buy something. Obama, the SC and congress failed in upholding the constitution and instead gave themselves more power... shocking, I know.

The government does not mandate you to own a car. Oh, sorry SFC Ollie, I missed your post where you said the same thing. Well, it bears repeating.

Last edited:

He ran on his healthcare plan but his healthcare plan isn't running. Thing is, the first go around, he was running on fixing an economy that Bush broke. He ain't fixed it.

Last edited:

Do those who choose mass transit to get to work over owning a car still need to buy auto insurance? Where is the same exception to Obamacare? Case closed.

Last edited:
I want the Republicans to embrace it. 100%..... But make the Democrats own it and follow it; to the letter.

No exemptions, no extensions. implement it as planned and watch the votes on the left melt away.....

That's not how such a comprehensive law works. But, I agree, let it go forth and fix what's wrong. Remember, a bill is not a horse, it's a camel.

Comprehensive? Try convoluted.

Well, I'm not exactly a radical, yet every indication I get is that people are opposed to Obamacare. Maybe some who oppose Obamacare don't understand it or have heard things about it that aren't true. :dunno:
I'm 100% for healthcare reform, this country can't afford the spiraling costs and neither can the US economy. But forcing people to get insurance ala the mandate goes against my beliefs. This is America, right?
In the 80's the Heritage Foundation pushed the idea of Single Payer and that's the direction I favor even though I think the Heritage Foundation was for it before they were against it. :confused: Ah,,, ideologues.

Because we own a business we pay over $30.000 a year plus a $5000 deductible.
It is worth it because of the costs of getting sick may put you on the street for having 0 insurance.

Same reason we have car, and home insurance so you don't loose everything if your diagnosed with something.

If I can pay that every year out of pocket , why can't others take responsibility for themselves?

Obama care is making it affordable for those who can not pay and are dying without health care.

Forum List

Back