🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop pussy footing around. Own your opinion

I have NO PROBLEM banning ANYONE from our country that isn't a citizen & who practices Islam.

We live in the 21st century and only one faith professes & acts out like they're living in the 10th century.

Until they can join the rest of the world fuckem.
Gramps, how about you stop being a pussy and admit you only care about the 1st amendment when it makes sense to you? You're a selfish, piece of shit hypocrite who doesn't even understand the importance and value of freedom of religion.

Oh and this is rich: "the rest of the world"? Do you even know how many Muslims there are to Christians in this country?
There is no value to freedom of religion. It's value is as important as me worshiping a 74 Camero. Pointless stupidity except one is real.
The constitution states otherwise.

Freedom to believe as one chooses is a fundamental part of being free. I am floored that you are unable to grasp that very simple and basic concept.
No shit sherlock. You are free to BELIEVE any fairy tales you like. You are also free to practice any of that idiocy. Muslims in the middle east DO NOT FALL UNDER OUR CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS nor are they entitled to enter our country, which is what THIS TREAD IS ABOUT.

No go dream up some more off topic bullshit since you're incapable of addressing the point.

I have NO PROBLEM banning ANYONE from our country that isn't a citizen & who practices Islam.

We live in the 21st century and only one faith professes & acts out like they're living in the 10th century.

Gramps, how about you stop being a pussy and admit you only care about the 1st amendment when it makes sense to you? You're a selfish, piece of shit hypocrite who doesn't even understand the importance and value of freedom of religion.

Oh and this is rich: "the rest of the world"? Do you even know how many Muslims there are to Christians in this country?
There is no value to freedom of religion. It's value is as important as me worshiping a 74 Camero. Pointless stupidity except one is real.

Freedom to believe as one chooses is a fundamental part of being free. I am floored that you are unable to grasp that very simple and basic concept.
No shit sherlock. You are free to BELIEVE any fairy tales you like. You are also free to practice any of that idiocy. Muslims in the middle east DO NOT FALL UNDER OUR CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS nor are they entitled to enter our country, which is what THIS TREAD IS ABOUT.

No go dream up some more off topic bullshit since you're incapable of addressing the point.
I addressed the point. You are unable to defend your position without asinine insults and running away like a child.

You are free to believe whatever you like - you are the one demanding that constitutional protections over it are 'worthless' as well as backing the government ignoring the constitution in that matter.

Now, go dream up some more insults and whining as you fail to actually owning your opinion like you demanded in the OP.

I would never mess with your 74 Camaro, and Founders didn't anyone messing with people's exercise of religion. WHY? Because of the tyranny and loss of freedom that it caused in the WESTERN CHRISTIAN world at that time. NOW -- you have theocracies run by crazy strongman/military forces that are PAST suppression of religion in their own countries. They are fighting EACH other over religious differences within Islam.

Either way -- it's a GOOD reason to have a Constitutional statement that does MORE than ban theocracies. It works the other way round as well. Allows the practice of ANY religion within our borders. That's distinctly American..

I addressed the point. You are unable to defend your position without asinine insults and running away like a child.

You are free to believe whatever you like - you are the one demanding that constitutional protections over it are 'worthless' as well as backing the government ignoring the constitution in that matter.

Now, go dream up some more insults and whining as you fail to actually owning your opinion like you demanded in the OP.
Running away? I have a life outside this forum dumbass. And I don't need to defend my opinion. It's an opinion and I don't give a fuck what you think of it. And if you act like a tool you're gonna get insulted.

I would never mess with your 74 Camaro, and Founders didn't anyone messing with people's exercise of religion. WHY? Because of the tyranny and loss of freedom that it caused in the WESTERN CHRISTIAN world at that time. NOW -- you have theocracies run by crazy strongman/military forces that are PAST suppression of religion in their own countries. They are fighting EACH other over religious differences within Islam.

Either way -- it's a GOOD reason to have a Constitutional statement that does MORE than ban theocracies. It works the other way round as well. Allows the practice of ANY religion within our borders. That's distinctly American..
They are not "within our borders" lol

I have a problem with any government entity that attempts to control religion. You still think that you will always be on the winning side of this and that is rather naive. A government that can ban Islam or outlaw its practice can do the same thing with Christianity.
Your first response, which I quoted here, is baseless bullshit. There is no religious ban.

You fail

I have a problem with any government entity that attempts to control religion. You still think that you will always be on the winning side of this and that is rather naive. A government that can ban Islam or outlaw its practice can do the same thing with Christianity.
Your first response, which I quoted here, is baseless bullshit. There is no religious ban.

You fail
Again, never said that there was. You cannot keep a simple thought in your head, can you?

What you did do was advocate for such - something that is extremely anti-American.

Islam is not just a religion, it has it's own political and legal system, both of which are incompatible with ours.

Islam is more than an archaic religion. It is an all encompassing government that tells you how to dress, when and how to pray, who to hate, and how to treat women like shit.

Its a death cult followed by morons who allow that religion to rule their lives.

Woman are slaves and have no rights at all.

Banning people based on religion is 18th century, not 21st century.

It's very un-American.

It's very un-American.

Obama did it Carter did it FDR did it

It's very un-American.

So?

It's very un-American.

So?

So?

Even if they join the rest of the world, fuckem.

Islam is not just a religion, it has it's own political and legal system, both of which are incompatible with ours.
While I do not concede that Islam must be both a religious and legal system, it is irrelevant. Communism is counter to being an American as well yet it is also protected under the first amendment.

While I do not concede that Islam must be both a religious and legal system, it is irrelevant. Communism is counter to being an American as well yet it is also protected under the first amendment.

So tell me, how many American communist are engaging in honor killings, terrorist attacks and advocating the killing of anyone who they think is evil, which includes just about anyone that doesn't adhere to their particular sect of islam? Let's just guess that only 1% think like that among the refugees, even though surveys show more, that would be around 5,500 in this country form 2007 to date. Are you really good with that?

I don't know how true this is, but a White House leaker on twitter is claiming that Republicans are trying to get California to secede so democrats will have less votes in the electoral college. Could it be true?

Rogue POTUS Staff on Twitter

Use your head for just one second...shouldn't any religious practice that results in innocent dead people be banned?

Sure.

That's generally defined as murder. Murder is illegal. No religion has the right to murder.

I don't know how true this is, but a White House leaker on twitter is claiming that Republicans are trying to get California to secede so democrats will have less votes in the electoral college. Could it be true?

Rogue POTUS Staff on Twitter

Use your head for just one second...shouldn't any religious practice that results in innocent dead people be banned?

So you're going to ban them all? Okay by me...

Except that never happened snowflake. Good grief...

Forum List

Back