Stop spending money you fools!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This is the problem of having our elected officials loyal and patriotic to Israel, not America.

What is Israel's debt? They have trillions $$$ in surplus

So why does our political class put us further in debt to fund surplus Israel?

Same answer as WHY DO W AND CHENEY SUPPORT KAMALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is addressing it in actual actions. Yes, it's going to be a real problem.

Need to find a cure for old.

fredgraph.png

The problem is with the individual level as well. Restaurants are jammed, cruises are fully booked, designer purses and clothes continue to sell…..and people are maxing out their credit cards.

That's only a fraction of overall spending, dope.

$3 trillion is a rather larger fraction of the budget and it's the part that's actually growing. Old is our largest and fastest growing budgetary obligation.

The denial that this reality instantly triggers is exactly why handwringing about abstract "spending cuts" never actually results in material spending cuts.

I invest my money wisely and am able to deal with inflation better than most people.
Me too, and I'm not starving the economy of money as my savings are still circulating in the economy while earning me interest, which is now above the rate of inflation.

$3 trillion is a rather larger fraction of the budget and it's the part that's actually growing. Old is our largest and fastest growing budgetary obligation.

The denial that this reality instantly triggers is exactly why handwringing about abstract "spending cuts" never actually results in material spending cuts.
By "Old" I assume you mean Social Security, which is still fully funded by workers' and employers' contributions. The government is "obligated" to pay back to SS what they have borrowed from the SS Trust Fund.

Forum List

Back