Stop the Steal!

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

That's what Trump told his rabid fans on January 6

What means did they have to stop the turnover of power?

The voting was done.

The court cases were done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Had that been an actual insurrection half of Congress would be dead.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

They were planning on catching Congress in the House and Senate chambers.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
And do what? Catch them and do what? Yell at them? LOL

Only dumbass I see here is you with your looney stories and honestly weirdness.

The whole world knows that some of these Qunatics were calling to hang Mike Pence, others to kill Nancy Pelosi, while others had zip lock handcuffs. Their intention were clear.

Only an idiot with their head up their ass would deny it!

The Capitol Police were essentially powerless against those goobers, so why did they not?

Because that was not the intent of the majority, but just a few rabble rousers trying to jack things up, with some already ID'd as career exhibitionists both left and right.

Bullshit. Something like a THOUSAND MAGArats breached that building. That's not a "few" and they were NOT just "rabble rousers".

They were there for a very specific purpose. To attack Congress and physically stop the counting of the Electoral votes
That's not a "few" and they were NOT just "rabble rousers".

They were there for a very specific purpose. To attack Congress and physically stop the counting of the Electoral votes
Bullshit. Something like a THOUSAND xiden commies, dressed in maga clothes, breached that building. That's not a "few" and they were NOT just "rabble rousers".
They were there for a very specific purpose. To attack Congress
Well it worked, Peewee. It got hundreds of Trump supporters arrested and it got Trump impeached again.

:dance:
curiosity, do you think you will ever have a functioning brain, stroker?
No room in his head for a brain as it’s full due to a giant Trump Tower in his head. Avatar is case in point.
LOLOL

Using your logic, ShortBus, there's an orc residing in your head.
Nope. That avatar is just for fun, your avatars are always political statements. Why? You are fat and ugly and suffer from severe OCD.
Nope, you said an avatar resides in one's head. Now you're simply trying to tacitly justify why you have an orc up there instead of a brain.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

The whole world knows that some of these Qunatics were calling to hang Mike Pence, others to kill Nancy Pelosi, while others had zip lock handcuffs. Their intention were clear.

The Capitol Police were essentially powerless against those goobers, so why did they not?

Because that was not the intent of the majority, but just a few rabble rousers trying to jack things up, with some already ID'd as career exhibitionists both left and right.

Bullshit. Something like a THOUSAND MAGArats breached that building. That's not a "few" and they were NOT just "rabble rousers".

Bullshit. Something like a THOUSAND xiden commies, dressed in maga clothes, breached that building. That's not a "few" and they were NOT just "rabble rousers".
Well it worked, Peewee. It got hundreds of Trump supporters arrested and it got Trump impeached again.

No room in his head for a brain as it’s full due to a giant Trump Tower in his head. Avatar is case in point.
LOLOL

Nope. That avatar is just for fun, your avatars are always political statements. Why? You are fat and ugly and suffer from severe OCD.
Nope, you said an avatar resides in one's head. Now you're simply trying to tacitly justify why you have an orc up there instead of a brain.
OCD...LMAO....in your case yes. You despise Trump. I think Azog was a fun character. Therein lies the difference. You need medication. So you have severe mental issues and you're fat and ugly.

1613076731429.png

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

LOLOL

OCD...LMAO....in your case yes. You despise Trump. I think Azog was a fun character. Therein lies the difference. You need medication. So you have severe mental issues and you're fat and ugly.

View attachment 455934
LOLOL

I like how you delude yourself into believing you're the arbitrator of whose avatars reside in their head.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Does your trolling mean you've exhausted all debate about stop the steal?

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

LOLOL

View attachment 455934
LOLOL

I like how you delude yourself into believing you're the arbitrator of whose avatars reside in their head.

Dude, its over. I don't talk about the past. You seem to revel in it. There is plenty of evidence that shows nefarious behavior. That being said, Biden won. Sucks for the country but this is who we elected. I certainly would never put Kamala Harris in my avatar. You're sick and twisted. I 100% guaranty you suffer from severe OCD. 100%!!! That is how certain I am. As such I will keep triggering you.

PS - You're fat and ugly.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

LOLOL

View attachment 455934
LOLOL

Dude, its over. I don't talk about the past. You seem to revel in it. There is plenty of evidence that shows nefarious behavior. That being said, Biden won. Sucks for the country but this is who we elected. I certainly would never put Kamala Harris in my avatar. You're sick and twisted. I 100% guaranty you suffer from severe OCD. 100%!!! That is how certain I am. As such I will keep triggering you.

PS - You're fat and ugly.
LOL

You poor thing. Your FDS is worsening.

At least you know Biden won the election and it was actually Trump who tried to steal it.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

So we have lots of trolling but no response to this

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

So we have lots of trolling but no response to this
The people were there so Congress investigated the fraud. Congress let them down. End of story. It has all been exposed as lies. The only death caused from the riot was from the police.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
Really? They knew nothing about the building they were going to attack? Not much chance of success. This was not an insurrection, the voter fraud was and is.
A pity you can't prove it.
It has been proven to me and could be proven to everyone if the media would put the information we know is fact out there. There would be an overwhelming number of people convinced. Hence the censorship and idiots like you saying prove it.
Dumbfuck, just because you believe it, doesn't mean it was proven. If it could have been proven, Trump would still be president.
The chance to prove it was quashed by your masters. Your illegitimate masters and China.

Nonsense.

There was no massive election fraud. It was all a fantasy promoted by Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

Trump stated that if he lost, he would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - he had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless Trump scum believed whatever your orange god told you - against all reason.

xiden and dominion no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

YOU LOST - GET OVER IT!!!!

There was complete massive election fraud.

the scum demonRATS stated that if they lost, they would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - they had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless xiden scum, believed whatever your communist loving leader told you to

xiden, and dominion, rigged the election - no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

You've just posted proof that you are incapable of original thought - which explains why you believe Trump's lies.
hows those gas prices? i wonder if the 15.000 people xiden had fired have a job yet? i wonder where the corona answer is? TRUMP was pres. when the vaccine originated...xiden told you retards they would make it go away...you dont have a brain that thinks without permission...which explains why you believe, and became, one of the commies....duh

I will note that signatures are not displayed, and this is from 2018, but you know this kind of vote harvesting happened in 2020 as well...

Ballotsfull.jpg

envelopes.jpg

ballots3-1536x1185.jpg

Nothing wrong there. Unless there is a State law that says they cannot be pre-filled.

So not only did Trump send his Mob to the Capitol, he failed to call them off. In fact he tweeted attacks on Pence WHILE THE RIOT WAS HAPPENING

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Apparently trump Qultists want us to believe that when trump tells them to "fight like hell", that means stern tweets in all caps.
Dozens of liberal politicians have used the exact same words in the recent past including Hillary after losing in 2016.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

So people had to die for it to be a insurrection in your eyes...

It is clear what happened on January 6th 2021 was in fact insurrection and all that were involved including the person that gave the speech should be held accountable for their words and actions and to believe they shouldn’t show how blind you are at reality!

Also if a Democrat President did this I would call for the same actions to be taken!

No one has answered that question.

What means did that crowd have to stop anything other than violence?

It meant stopping the certification by any means possible and many on this board that voted for Trump have no issue with what happened on January 6th 2021 and truly wished that it would have stopped the process even if it meant killing Pence...

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.
It was an "ACTUAL INSURRECTION"
Those morons went to congress intending to murder Reps and Senators. They didn't care about party, they wanted victims.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on you view, they were incompetent. GROSSLY incompetent.
Like their leader, grossly incompetent.
But, despite their incompetence and the incompetence of their leader, their intent was clear.
To overthrow the legitimate government of the US and insert a dictator in its place.

I will note that signatures are not displayed, and this is from 2018, but you know this kind of vote harvesting happened in 2020 as well...

Ballotsfull.jpg

envelopes.jpg

ballots3-1536x1185.jpg

Nothing wrong there. Unless there is a State law that says they cannot be pre-filled.
Note that multiple applications have the same address, and the handwriting is the same in every example, you fucking moron.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.
It was an "ACTUAL INSURRECTION"
Those morons went to congress intending to murder Reps and Senators. They didn't care about party, they wanted victims.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on you view, they were incompetent. GROSSLY incompetent.
Like their leader, grossly incompetent.
But, despite their incompetence and the incompetence of their leader, their intent was clear.
To overthrow the legitimate government of the US and insert a dictator in its place.
When you demonstrate a capacity to read minds, please get back to us. Until then, shut the fuck up.

The intent of Dims is to impose a one party state and abolish freedom in this country.

Forum List

Back