#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

AGW in't science. It's a cult worshipped by savages. The people who support it don't know the first thing about science. They simply mutter the word like a magical JU JU incantation, but with no real understanding.

Thank god Trump is going to free our energy production, and thereby our economy, from the clutches of the AGW barbarians.

Just the vast majority of scientists, almost every government and it's people. Yeah, let's call them all savages.

Hey Matt, you get lumped in this this genius.

Governments don't determine scientific truths and neither do crowds. The so-called "scientists" are all on the government payroll.

And oddly enough the only ones who disagree that climate change is happening or not man made are paid for by who?

The world disagrees with you, you're a minority, might as well be a flat earther who thinks evolution was invented to test us.

Galileo was in a minority when he said there were moons circling Jupiter. The majority doesn't determine which scientific theories are true. Furthermore, your claim that the majority of scientists support your cult isn't even true. AGW is a cult promoted by politicians, bureaucrats and various other groups sucking on the government tit.

Galileo used science, at one time man made climate change was laughed out of the room and now guess what? Just like Galileo climate change has been validated through science. Good one, derp.

Wrong. Climate change has definitely not been validated. If anything, precisely the opposite is the case. All the empirical evidence indicates AGW is false.

Condone the violence and rhetoric when Trump and his supporters do it, blame liberals when the protesters commit violence.

I think the violence coming from both groups is reprehensible, why is it so hard to say?
Obama in a speech told his supporters to get in the face of the opponents. So he was inciting violence?

Nope.
Yes he did, but that doesn't change your mind about your Messiah.

Nope, he wasn't inciting violence.
Really?

angry-obama.jpg

With violent protesters shutting down Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Chicago, people getting physically assaulted, and a Black Lives Matter nutjob almost managing to rush the stage and do God knows what to a presidential candidate, the media is left trying to point the finger at the big boogeyman – “rhetoric.”

You see, “rhetoric” is the cause of these outbursts by the folks at Trump’s rally. It’s just not his rhetoric that is the problem.

President Obama recently claimed that things happening at Republican events are not “a consequence of actions that I’ve taken.”

But they’re certainly a byproduct of the “rhetoric” you’ve used over the years, Mr. Obama. And if “rhetoric” can be used to justify violence as you and the media have done in the case of demonizing Trump, then you are just as guilty as hell.

These left-wing goons are inciting violence because they’ve heard repeatedly from their President over the years that it’s okay to do so. They’re following Obama’s marching orders, that it’s okay to be violent against Republicans.

Need examples of Obama saying it’s okay to be violent against Republicans?

Here’s Obama saying that when it comes to Republicans, you need to “argue and get in their face”:

President Obama tells his supporters that “we need to punish our enemies”:

Obama told Republicans that they need to stop talking and “get out of the way”:

Here’s our President saying he wants to know “whose ass to kick”:

Then of course, there’s the time Obama told his supporters that “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

Via Politico:

The McCain campaign and RNC are pouncing on another line from the Obama pool report:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

It’s only a matter of time before your followers actually carry out your orders on this last one, Mr. President.

I disagree with the premise of the article and it provides zero substance other than taking a couple of common phrases out of context.

Condone the violence and rhetoric when Trump and his supporters do it, blame liberals when the protesters commit violence.

I think the violence coming from both groups is reprehensible, why is it so hard to say?

There is zero violence initiated by Trump and his supporters. It's all the result of these subversives and illegal aliens trying to deny Trump and his supporters of their right to free speech. They are thugs. They have no reason to be there other than to cause trouble.

subversives? Anyway, there has been violence at Trump rallies by his supporters. Remember the guy who accused the dude he sucker punched of being a member of ISIS? Did Trump pay his legal bills or did he renege on his promise?

Anyway, I don't make excuses for the protests this weekend, there was a violent element within the protests, I don't think that at all represents all or most of them however, it's kind of a shame.

Of course you're making excuses for the so-called "protesters." You're trying to blame their despicable behavior on Trump.

BTW, you're mixing to different events together to produce an image that fits your narrative. Too bad that it's total bullshit and there are plenty of people who know it's bullshit.

No, I'm not making any excuses for the protesters that were violent, they should be arrested. I'm not mixing any events together or even speaking about one specifically.

You blamed Trump for their violence. No one is to blame but them.

I blame him for saying in the good old days they used to beat up protesters and that he would pay the legal bills of anyone who hit a protester.

Obama in a speech told his supporters to get in the face of the opponents. So he was inciting violence?

Nope.

Then why would he tell his followers to get in the face of others?

Why are you taking something so literally? He wanted his supporters to be vocal and discuss and confront different ideas...you know, debate.
If you get in my face to debate me, you will end up on your ass with a broken nose. Your messiah expects you to do that. That is inciting violence dumbass.

There is zero violence initiated by Trump and his supporters. It's all the result of these subversives and illegal aliens trying to deny Trump and his supporters of their right to free speech. They are thugs. They have no reason to be there other than to cause trouble.

subversives? Anyway, there has been violence at Trump rallies by his supporters. Remember the guy who accused the dude he sucker punched of being a member of ISIS? Did Trump pay his legal bills or did he renege on his promise?

Anyway, I don't make excuses for the protests this weekend, there was a violent element within the protests, I don't think that at all represents all or most of them however, it's kind of a shame.

Of course you're making excuses for the so-called "protesters." You're trying to blame their despicable behavior on Trump.

BTW, you're mixing to different events together to produce an image that fits your narrative. Too bad that it's total bullshit and there are plenty of people who know it's bullshit.

No, I'm not making any excuses for the protesters that were violent, they should be arrested. I'm not mixing any events together or even speaking about one specifically.

You blamed Trump for their violence. No one is to blame but them.

I blame him for saying in the good old days they used to beat up protesters and that he would pay the legal bills of anyone who hit a protester.

He only offered to pay the legal bills of anyone who hit the guy throwing tomatoes. Throwing tomatoes is a crime, and Trump is well within his rights to authorize the use of force against such a perp. As for his comments about the good ol days, so what? How does that justify thugs outside the arena jumping on police cars and assaulting Trump's supporters?

Nope.

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

With violent protesters shutting down Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Chicago, people getting physically assaulted, and a Black Lives Matter nutjob almost managing to rush the stage and do God knows what to a presidential candidate, the media is left trying to point the finger at the big boogeyman – “rhetoric.”

You see, “rhetoric” is the cause of these outbursts by the folks at Trump’s rally. It’s just not his rhetoric that is the problem.

President Obama recently claimed that things happening at Republican events are not “a consequence of actions that I’ve taken.”

But they’re certainly a byproduct of the “rhetoric” you’ve used over the years, Mr. Obama. And if “rhetoric” can be used to justify violence as you and the media have done in the case of demonizing Trump, then you are just as guilty as hell.

These left-wing goons are inciting violence because they’ve heard repeatedly from their President over the years that it’s okay to do so. They’re following Obama’s marching orders, that it’s okay to be violent against Republicans.

Here’s Obama saying that when it comes to Republicans, you need to “argue and get in their face”:

Then of course, there’s the time Obama told his supporters that “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

Via Politico:

The McCain campaign and RNC are pouncing on another line from the Obama pool report:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

It’s only a matter of time before your followers actually carry out your orders on this last one, Mr. President.

I disagree with the premise of the article and it provides zero substance other than taking a couple of common phrases out of context.
You are a blind Looney liberal.

Bringing a gun to a knife fight = bring facts to the debate.

Get in their face = talk, debate, convince

Whose ass to kick = hold the person accountable

This is not violent rhetoric, this is how Americans talk and once agian the right wing PC crowd has the vapors.

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

Via Politico:

Because once again, you guys don't do context?

This is not violent rhetoric, this is how Americans talk and once agian the right wing PC crowd has the vapors.

If a Republican had said these things all the leftists like you would be twittering about the violent rhetoric.

If a Republican had said these things all the leftists like you would be twittering about the violent rhetoric.

Like when?

It’s only a matter of time before your followers actually carry out your orders on this last one, Mr. President

Like when?

Like when Sarah Palin was viciously attacked for this poster:

SARAH-PALIN-TARGET-LIST.jpg

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.
Wtf are you smoking? Last week Trump was a racist pos according to you. And you would know that type well.
I've never seen someone with a bigger split personally than you.

Do you ever pay attention to anyone but yourself? Matthew is a self admitted racist. He'd happily vote for a racist. Why don't you know that?

Meh, you are a proven racist who doesn't even have the intellectual honesty to ever admit it.

Of the two, I'll take him any day.

Not so nice of a try. The statements on the left are what he said, violent rhetoric. What you posted on the right is what a non-violent person would have said, if that is what they meant.

Intimidation, violence, blocking traffic, shouting down the opposing voices, jumping on cop cars, dragging Trump supporters out their car and beating them. Yes there is no better illustration for the current meaning of Liberalism than anti-Trump protesters.

The stop Trump movement is a Republican movement.

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

Via Politico:

Like the context when David duke endorsed Trump. That automatically made Trump a racist?

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.
Wtf are you smoking? Last week Trump was a racist pos according to you. And you would know that type well.
I've never seen someone with a bigger split personally than you.

Do you ever pay attention to anyone but yourself? Matthew is a self admitted racist. He'd happily vote for a racist. Why don't you know that?

Meh, you are a proven racist who doesn't even have the intellectual honesty to ever admit it.

Of the two, I'll take him any day.

Is that right? Proven, huh?

How's your revolution going? Piss on any Target toilet seats yet?

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

Via Politico:

Like the context when David duke endorsed Trump. That automatically made Trump a racist?

"Context" is the magic word that gives leftist douche bags an out when they are caught lying.

Forum List

Back