#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

Intimidation, violence, blocking traffic, shouting down the opposing voices, jumping on cop cars, dragging Trump supporters out their car and beating them. Yes there is no better illustration for the current meaning of Liberalism than anti-Trump protesters.
Get a grip on reality....liberals want Trump to be the GOP nominee....makes it a cake walk for another liberal White House. The "establishment" cons know it, and that's why THEY want to stop him....like Cruz could do any better....BWAH HA HA HA HA! Cons will NEVER win the White House with extremists. NEVER!

Intimidation, violence, blocking traffic, shouting down the opposing voices, jumping on cop cars, dragging Trump supporters out their car and beating them. Yes there is no better illustration for the current meaning of Liberalism than anti-Trump protesters.

It's kind of like putting all conservatives into the same basket as the KKK.....

Which one of your fellow liberals did only moments ago.

I did? Where? Here's what I said. Trump is not racist, he's just supported by most of the racists. Here, I'll go even further for you. I don't think the GOP is made up of racists. A majority of GOP members are not racists.

However, most of the racists are most comfortable in the GOP.

Dude, reading comprehension? I never said YOU did I?

It's kind of like putting all conservatives into the same basket as the KKK.....

I did? Where? Here's what I said. Trump is not racist, he's just supported by most of the racists. Here, I'll go even further for you. I don't think the GOP is made up of racists. A majority of GOP members are not racists.

Not even close to true. Most White racists are. The black racists, the Hispanic racists and the self-hating white racists are squarely in the Democrat Party and they are far more in number.

Try looking up the definition of racism sometime.

Not even close to true. Most White racists are. The black racists, the Hispanic racists and the self-hating white racists are squarely in the Democrat Party and they are far more in number.

I know what it is. There is nothing in the ideology of the BLM or the NAACP that intimates that their race is superior to any other...unlike the Trump supporting white supremacists.

I know what it is. There is nothing in the ideology of the BLM or the NAACP that intimates that their race is superior to any other...unlike the Trump supporting white supremacists.

If only black lives matter and you are offended by "All lives matter" White lives are of less value to you .That's common sense genius... You lack that:slap:

Jesus! Just....unbelievable!

Because once again, you guys don't do context?
Like the context when David duke endorsed Trump. That automatically made Trump a racist?

Right...Trump's not racist. He's just supported by all the racists.
Hillary is supported by blm movement, the biggest racist of all. Oh and the ncaap.

You really don't understand what racism is, obviously.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
And blm movement does both.

I love how the Libtards are deflecting and denying. They refuse to accept the truth.

San Francisco’s Trump Protest Sums Up Election 2016 in One Flaming Piñata

I have a gut feeling a whole lot of those “protestors” weren't there for free. Someone is behind this and I'd bet it's Dimbocrap backers like Soros and his ilk. All one has to do is watch the videos and view the photos to see that these thugs have no idea to conduct a “peaceful demonstration.” Kinda like out of a radical handbook we all know about.

Story @ San Francisco’s Trump Protest Sums Up Election 2016 in One Flaming Piñata

If only black lives matter and you are offended by "All lives matter" White lives are of less value to you .That's common sense genius... You lack that:slap:

No one, not even the BLM movement, has said that only black lives matter. Only idiots need the "too" added.

You should support Trump as eh would allow Katelyn Jenner to use the woman's bathrooms in Trump tower.

Another far left drone failed post!

No one, not even the BLM movement, has said that only black lives matter. Only idiots need the "too" added.
"All lives matter" is controversial in liberal lah..lah..land

"All lives matter" is controversial in liberal lah..lah..land

One self hating bunch indeed.

Could have been from a Hitler rally, easily. And yet Trump is somehow called a racist by liberal regressives, when equal rights get actively booed by their drones, something which would never happen during Trump's speeches. It would be funny if it weren't real.

yup they tend to make the case of the point trump is making

Yes, Libs are the champions of free speech, you can openly and freely agree with them.
This campaign season they have been clearly showing themselves as the SILENCERS of free speech. Free speech rarely had worse enemies.

the left is working their way down the bill of rights

anti free speech

anti freedom of religion

anti guns

But aren't liberals the champions of free speech?

Liberals are champions of anything with the word "free" in it, free speeches will attract them as anything.... This is also why they are so pissed off at Trump, his entire message is basically screw leeches. Sadly, when the protestors haven't got the logic or reason to refute his points, they must resort to more vicious means... Which makes them look like the retards that they are.
CORRECT. And examples of this abound in this forum. I could mention names, but anyone who has been in this forum for a while knows who they are, and their assinine use of the liberal, race card, and other shameless, diabolical tactics.

I disagree with Trump on raising the minimum wage. Most conservatives and most Republicans also disagree with Trump on this, as most support raising the minimum wage. Since I voted for Trump in the Florida primary, and will vote for him again, to be president, as I think he will, I'm disappointed that he has taken this position however, two things come to mind which are somewhat of a relief.
1. You really can't expect a candidate to agree with you on 100% of ALL issues.
2. It's possible that Trump has taken this position as a necessity, to do what he thinks fits in with the expectations and wishes of Republicans, whose support he seeks to win primary elections.

I disagree with Trump on raising the minimum wage. Most conservatives and most Republicans also disagree with Trump on this, as most support raising the minimum wage. Since I voted for Trump in the Florida primary, and will vote for him again, to be president, as I think he will, I'm disappointed that he has taken this position however, two things come to mind which are somewhat of a relief.
1. You really can't expect a candidate to agree with you on 100% of ALL issues.
2. It's possible that Trump has taken this position as a necessity, to do what he thinks fits in with the expectations and wishes of Republicans, whose support he seeks to win primary elections.

Which Republicans support raising the minimum wage? I don't mean the voters who vote for politicians who do not support a living wage, I mean the politicians themselves. Which prominent Republicans support it?

As for the GOP party, roughly only about half supporting raising it, well behind everyone else.

Last edited:
Yes, Libs are the champions of free speech, you can openly and freely agree with them.
This campaign season they have been clearly showing themselves as the SILENCERS of free speech. Free speech rarely had worse enemies.

the left is working their way down the bill of rights

anti free speech

anti freedom of religion

anti guns

no one is anti free speech or anti freedom of religion, nut bar. but your "freedom" doesn't permit you to impose your bigotry on people when working in a service business.

go to the church you want to. no one gives a flying.

but i'm pretty sure jesus wasn't a bigot, freak boy

and not wanting guns in the hands of criminals and crazies is normal and intelligent....and the appropriate response of anyone who doesn't use a gun to make up for a lack of genitalia

Forum List

Back