#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

Nope, he wasn't inciting violence.
Then why would he tell his followers to get in the face of others?

Why are you taking something so literally? He wanted his supporters to be vocal and discuss and confront different ideas...you know, debate.

So why did he tell them to bring guns to the fight?

In Philadelphia? Was there some mass Obama army with guns? I must have missed that.

Aaaah yes...the typical liberal dodge.
Pretends to have never heard Barry's call to arms because it doesnt fit his narrative.
Liberals are truly pathetic...

No, I question anyone who thinks Obama called anyone to violence. It's not like he promised to pay anyone's legal bills. I don't remember violence happening at all called for by Obama. But, I'm sure you'll bend and twist to find something.

Yes, Libs are the champions of free speech, you can openly and freely agree with them.
This campaign season they have been clearly showing themselves as the SILENCERS of free speech. Free speech rarely had worse enemies.

the left is working their way down the bill of rights

anti free speech

anti freedom of religion

anti guns

no one is anti free speech or anti freedom of religion, nut bar. but your "freedom" doesn't permit you to impose your bigotry on people when working in a service business.

go to the church you want to. no one gives a flying.

but i'm pretty sure jesus wasn't a bigot, freak boy

and not wanting guns in the hands of criminals and crazies is normal and intelligent....and the appropriate response of anyone who doesn't use a gun to make up for a lack of genitalia

When libs run out of good arguments they attack the individual. When you are losing the debate , turn to personal attacks and name calling.

Nah, that's just you being a perpetual victim.

I believe the left has a monopoly on playing the victim card.

Then why would he tell his followers to get in the face of others?

Why are you taking something so literally? He wanted his supporters to be vocal and discuss and confront different ideas...you know, debate.

In Philadelphia? Was there some mass Obama army with guns? I must have missed that.

Pretends to have never heard Barry's call to arms because it doesnt fit his narrative.

No, I question anyone who thinks Obama called anyone to violence. It's not like he promised to pay anyone's legal bills. I don't remember violence happening at all called for by Obama. But, I'm sure you'll bend and twist to find something.

Funny...there was a long list posted in this very thread about Barry's call for violence against those who disagree with the fascist liberal cause.
I'm sure you just missed it.

Funny...there was a long list posted in this very thread about Barry's call for violence against those who disagree with the fascist liberal cause.

Who answered it? Did Obama's goons go antisemitic and attack a journalist for writing an article about his wife?

This campaign season they have been clearly showing themselves as the SILENCERS of free speech. Free speech rarely had worse enemies.

the left is working their way down the bill of rights

anti free speech

anti freedom of religion

anti guns

no one is anti free speech or anti freedom of religion, nut bar. but your "freedom" doesn't permit you to impose your bigotry on people when working in a service business.

go to the church you want to. no one gives a flying.

but i'm pretty sure jesus wasn't a bigot, freak boy

and not wanting guns in the hands of criminals and crazies is normal and intelligent....and the appropriate response of anyone who doesn't use a gun to make up for a lack of genitalia

When libs run out of good arguments they attack the individual. When you are losing the debate , turn to personal attacks and name calling.

Nah, that's just you being a perpetual victim.

I believe the left has a monopoly on playing the victim card.

But you're the one who did it, I think you lost the right to criticize others you perceive as playing the victim card, victim.

Who answered it? Did Obama's goons go antisemitic and attack a journalist for writing an article about his wife?

Nah...Barry prefers to us the IRS to attack his enemies.

Nah...Barry prefers to us the IRS to attack his enemies.

Oh, look at you moving the goal posts.

Let's see, who answered it: Riots in Ferguson Missouri. Riots in Baltimore. Numerous cops shot dead.

It appears quite a few people answered it.

Let's see, who answered it: Riots in Ferguson Missouri. Riots in Baltimore. Numerous cops shot dead.

What did Obama say to the rioters in Ferguson? Or, are you just looking for any acts of violence that fit a racial description?

You made the claim, now it's time for you to specifically link Obama to any violent acts committed in Ferguson.

Sorry, you lost me. When did I play the victim card?

When you focused on a single word out of an entire post to take exception with.

EDIT: Actually it was two words, freak boy.

Ok, guess you and I have different definitions of what playing the victim card is.

You taking exception with a valid reply to one of your posts and ignoring its merit while claiming you are a victim of liberal name calling. That is the definition of playing the victim.

EDIT: All the while ignoring all the name calling that goes on from both sides.

What did Obama say to the rioters in Ferguson? Or, are you just looking for any acts of violence that fit a racial description?

You made the claim, now it's time for you to specifically link Obama to any violent acts committed in Ferguson.

Can you link Trump specifically to any acts of violence committed by the protesters at his rallies?

No, . . . I didn't think so.

Ask the families of murdered cops. Obama, the police acted stupidly.

Can you link Trump specifically to any acts of violence committed by the protesters at his rallies?

I think Trump attracts the violence, I have no idea if his rhetoric causes it.

Where is the evidence that there is a link? Who gets the credit for police officer murders going down? Because they have.

That's the subject under discussion in this thread. If you have no opinions on the subject, then why did you jump in?

Trump "attracts the violence" in the same sense that herds of antelope attract lions. Soros is paying the so-called protesters to instigate violence at Trump's events.

He's been divisive

Nah....you leftist are just inherently violent.

Where is the evidence that there is a link? Who gets the credit for police officer murders going down? Because they have.
Obama said it, you're to stupid and blind to believe it.

Forum List

Back