#StopTrumpers showing us all what Liberalism is all about.

Nope, he wasn't inciting violence.
Really?

angry-obama.jpg

With violent protesters shutting down Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Chicago, people getting physically assaulted, and a Black Lives Matter nutjob almost managing to rush the stage and do God knows what to a presidential candidate, the media is left trying to point the finger at the big boogeyman – “rhetoric.”

You see, “rhetoric” is the cause of these outbursts by the folks at Trump’s rally. It’s just not his rhetoric that is the problem.

President Obama recently claimed that things happening at Republican events are not “a consequence of actions that I’ve taken.”

But they’re certainly a byproduct of the “rhetoric” you’ve used over the years, Mr. Obama. And if “rhetoric” can be used to justify violence as you and the media have done in the case of demonizing Trump, then you are just as guilty as hell.

These left-wing goons are inciting violence because they’ve heard repeatedly from their President over the years that it’s okay to do so. They’re following Obama’s marching orders, that it’s okay to be violent against Republicans.

Need examples of Obama saying it’s okay to be violent against Republicans?

Here’s Obama saying that when it comes to Republicans, you need to “argue and get in their face”:

President Obama tells his supporters that “we need to punish our enemies”:

Obama told Republicans that they need to stop talking and “get out of the way”:

Here’s our President saying he wants to know “whose ass to kick”:

Then of course, there’s the time Obama told his supporters that “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

Via Politico:

The McCain campaign and RNC are pouncing on another line from the Obama pool report:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

It’s only a matter of time before your followers actually carry out your orders on this last one, Mr. President.

I disagree with the premise of the article and it provides zero substance other than taking a couple of common phrases out of context.
You are a blind Looney liberal.

Because once again, you guys don't do context?
Like the context when David duke endorsed Trump. That automatically made Trump a racist?

Right...Trump's not racist. He's just supported by all the racists.

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

With violent protesters shutting down Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Chicago, people getting physically assaulted, and a Black Lives Matter nutjob almost managing to rush the stage and do God knows what to a presidential candidate, the media is left trying to point the finger at the big boogeyman – “rhetoric.”

You see, “rhetoric” is the cause of these outbursts by the folks at Trump’s rally. It’s just not his rhetoric that is the problem.

President Obama recently claimed that things happening at Republican events are not “a consequence of actions that I’ve taken.”

But they’re certainly a byproduct of the “rhetoric” you’ve used over the years, Mr. Obama. And if “rhetoric” can be used to justify violence as you and the media have done in the case of demonizing Trump, then you are just as guilty as hell.

These left-wing goons are inciting violence because they’ve heard repeatedly from their President over the years that it’s okay to do so. They’re following Obama’s marching orders, that it’s okay to be violent against Republicans.

Here’s Obama saying that when it comes to Republicans, you need to “argue and get in their face”:

Then of course, there’s the time Obama told his supporters that “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

Via Politico:

The McCain campaign and RNC are pouncing on another line from the Obama pool report:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

It’s only a matter of time before your followers actually carry out your orders on this last one, Mr. President.

I disagree with the premise of the article and it provides zero substance other than taking a couple of common phrases out of context.

Like the context when David duke endorsed Trump. That automatically made Trump a racist?

And Hillary is supported by all commies, criminals, child molesters and illegal aliens.

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

Via Politico:

What in the hell does racism and transgender bathrooms have to do with each other? What in the hell is wrong with you people?

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.
Wtf are you smoking? Last week Trump was a racist pos according to you. And you would know that type well.
I've never seen someone with a bigger split personally than you.

Do you ever pay attention to anyone but yourself? Matthew is a self admitted racist. He'd happily vote for a racist. Why don't you know that?

Meh, you are a proven racist who doesn't even have the intellectual honesty to ever admit it.

Of the two, I'll take him any day.

Is that right? Proven, huh?

How's your revolution going? Piss on any Target toilet seats yet?

You are lashing out in all directions I see. I'd call that a direct hit on my part.

As for your question, again, your lack of reading skills have let you down. There isn't a revolution, it's a resistance, and it is only just getting organized. And if you really wanted to know about the toilet seats, you might try reading the thread, I've been updating it.

Intimidation, violence, blocking traffic, shouting down the opposing voices, jumping on cop cars, dragging Trump supporters out their car and beating them. Yes there is no better illustration for the current meaning of Liberalism than anti-Trump protesters.

The stop Trump movement is a Republican movement.

There is a Stop Trump movement in the GOP but for you to imply that the GOP is behind the riots in California, makes you a lower sack of shit than I had previously thought.

Personally, I'd take trump anyday of the week. At least he understands our problems and seeks to put us first. Hopefully, he isn't a loserterian on investment issues and will be smarter then I suspect. If so I could vote for him.
Wtf are you smoking? Last week Trump was a racist pos according to you. And you would know that type well.

Do you ever pay attention to anyone but yourself? Matthew is a self admitted racist. He'd happily vote for a racist. Why don't you know that?

Meh, you are a proven racist who doesn't even have the intellectual honesty to ever admit it.

You are lashing out in all directions I see. I'd call that a direct hit on my part.

As for your question, again, your lack of reading skills have let you down. There isn't a revolution, it's a resistance, and it is only just getting organized. And if you really wanted to know about the toilet seats, you might try reading the thread, I've been updating it.

Just now getting started? Has it taken this long to get you off of that sofa?

Updates? To what? You haven't done anything but talk .

And.....a direct hit would be you providing the proof that I am a racist.When are you gonna do that?

Just now getting started? Has it taken this long to get you off of that sofa?

Updates? To what? You haven't done anything but talk .

And.....a direct hit would be you providing the proof that I am a racist.When are you gonna do that?

Again, your reading comprehension difficulties are causing you problems. I've told you before to get some help with it, but of course you don't listen.

Myself and a whole lot of others have already proven your racism time and time again. The fact that you are either too ignorant or, more likely, a fucking liar, and won't admit it doesn't change that fact one bit.

Be sure you read my posts slowly. Use a dictionary or ask a friend for help.

And Hillary is supported by all commies, criminals, child molesters and illegal aliens.

Link?

White Nationalists Support Donald Trump

Donald Trump's Message Resonates With White Supremacists

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Link?

That has about as much validity as this does:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Intimidation, violence, blocking traffic, shouting down the opposing voices, jumping on cop cars, dragging Trump supporters out their car and beating them. Yes there is no better illustration for the current meaning of Liberalism than anti-Trump protesters.

It's kind of like putting all conservatives into the same basket as the KKK.....

Link?

That has about as mych validity as this does:
View attachment 73437

Actually, the endorsement of actual white supremacists has "mych" more validity than a home made confederate flag pin from a Clinton/Gore supporter in 1992. Actual honest to goodness racists totally dig what Trump says in a way that makes them do robocalls for him. That's considerably more significant than a home made pin.

It's kind of like putting all conservatives into the same basket as the KKK.....

Which one of your fellow liberals did only moments ago.

Link?

That has about as mych validity as this does:
View attachment 73437

Actually, the endorsement of actual white supremacists has "mych" more validity than a home made confederate flag pin from a Clinton/Gore supporter in 1992. Actual honest to goodness racists totally dig what Trump says in a way that makes them do robocalls for him. That's considerably more significant than a home made pin.

Let me see if I can dumb this down enough for you.

White Supremicists WILL have to pick someone to support. Because they picked Trump is meaningless. It has no more meaning to Trump's non-existent racism than that button does to imply that the Clinton's were racist.

Do you understand?

Really?

angry-obama.jpg

Via Politico:

Hillary is supported by blm movement, the biggest racist of all. Oh and the ncaap.

Which one of your fellow liberals did only moments ago.

I did? Where? Here's what I said. Trump is not racist, he's just supported by most of the racists. Here, I'll go even further for you. I don't think the GOP is made up of racists. A majority of GOP members are not racists.

However, most of the racists are most comfortable in the GOP.

Hillary is supported by blm movement, the biggest racist of all. Oh and the ncaap.

You really don't understand what racism is, obviously.

Please tell me.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Forum List

Back