Store opens in NYC and the police go in and REFUSE to shut him down

F U Andy Chomo you gonna shoot him dead because the police are mocking you
People dying over this shit and these fucking retards are opening their businesses. Dont those fucking fools know all thats going to do is extend the stay inside rule?
If certain mouths are not going to stay closed, why should any business on this planet be any different?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If we have the right to continue running our mouths, those who have businesses have the right to continue running them.

People dying over this shit and these fucking retards are opening their businesses. Dont those fucking fools know all thats going to do is extend the stay inside rule?
If certain mouths are not going to stay closed, why should any business on this planet be any different?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If we have the right to continue running our mouths, those who have businesses have the right to continue running them.
Go babe...........................I'm with ya, if you should stumble I will be there to pick you up and give you water

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.
Small retail with minimal customers, Biblical plague.

Settle down, Francis.
Walmart sells things that are necessary for day to day living.

This guy sells expensive suits to upper class customers. Of course he isnā€™t going to be punished. We donā€™t have consequences for the wealthy segment of society.

HEY CUOMO I GOT YER SHUTDOWN RIGHT HEAH BUDDY !!!!!
And I hope you get the virus
Thanks Jillian! I hope you don't but I'm a nicer person than you.
I honestly dont care if I get THE virus. It IS a Democrat hoax. Virtually everyone who gets it recovers unless you're obese, have diabetes or an autoimmune issue. I have none of those things so I'm pretty tired of hearing all these Senile Joe voters screaming the sky is falling.

YOu will feel even more correct with your thoughts after listening to this guy you should give him a listen. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dead...

During an appearance on Fox News last night, Dr. Erickson pointed to Sweden, which didnā€™t impose any drastic lockdown measures, but now has achieved herd immunity against coronavirus.

ā€œAnd if you look at their numbers: 200 deaths per million compared to ours, [which is] about the same. Italyā€™s [is] about 400 per million and Spain is about 400 per million, so we are looking at this going, ā€˜OK, they took a completely different approach and their results are basically the same,'ā€ said Erickson.

Another version of the original video that YouTube deleted appears below.

Such a conspiracy.
Why Didnā€™t Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Children?

It's all a gawd dam liie.

Most of it from China.
Still have a far greater chance of getting the virus there than at a small shop.

If that small shop sells essentials like Walmart, then itll be open too.
Looking sharp and professional IS essential for many folks.
Walmart and big box retail are assuring that herd immunity is moving along.

Most of it from China.
Still have a far greater chance of getting the virus there than at a small shop.

No, itā€™s not.

Most of it from China.

No, itā€™s not.
You keep pretending it's under control.
The virus will run it course despite mitigation. Which was only to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed.
This was never about eradication.

Most of it from China.

No, itā€™s not.
All Iā€™m saying is that selling pocket squares does not constitute an essential service no matter what the dandies tell you.

Most of it from China.

No, itā€™s not.
All Iā€™m saying is that selling pocket squares does not constitute an essential service no matter what the dandies tell you.

Matter of opinion...
images-mf-209917-16736.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go babe...........................I'm with ya, if you should stumble I will be there to pick you up and give you water
Thank you! right back at you! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

This guy sells expensive suits to upper class customers. Of course he isnā€™t going to be punished. We donā€™t have consequences for the wealthy segment of society.
He also has no other source of income to pay his rent you little prick

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

He should have an emergency fund like the rest of us. Not my fault heā€™s irresponsible.

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

He should have an emergency fund like the rest of us. Not my fault heā€™s irresponsible.
Not my fault 0.1% of the population dies from this
Why am I being punished as if it is my fault?

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

Not my fault 0.1% of the population dies from this
Why am I being punished as if it is my fault?

Donā€™t act like a child. This isnā€™t punishment.

Forum List

Back