Store opens in NYC and the police go in and REFUSE to shut him down

No amount of links will cure a sick mind

Dental emergencies including tooth extractions are occurring in hospital settings.
People have a God given right to tooth cleanings that reduce extractions

Bimboob

Good lord.

Dental emergencies including tooth extractions are occurring in hospital settings.

Bimboob

Good lord.
Hospitals are not allowed to do dental work kiddy

You are forgetful

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

Nonsense.

At my dental office, only 1 of 3 dentists are available and ONLY for 4 hours on Tues/Thurs.. They are BOOKED a week in advance right now... They posted a vid in a mass email telling all patients they can not BOOK you unless you have noticeable facial swelling.

So IF I get an abscessed tooth that blows up on a Fri, I'm not waiting til the following THURS to get an appointment...

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

Hospitals have on call dentists for emergency services. But its mainly for accident victims, not for routine abscessed teeth...

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

Hospitals have on call dentists for emergency services. But its mainly for accident victims, not for routine abscessed teeth...

Abscessed teeth can easily be a dental emergency.

No amount of FACTS will EVER cure TDS..., In fact, given the degrading critical health services in our country right now -- TDS is gonna KILL a lot of people...

The leftist UNIVERSAL "zero risk" attitudes are killing and WILL kill more.... There is no life without risk. Can't operate that way...

The leftist UNIVERSAL "zero risk" attitudes are killing and WILL kill more.... There is no life without risk. Can't operate that way...

The leftists have no adopted a zero risk attitude. Y’all really need some honesty.

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

Fourth world countries recommend pliers.....so I hear

No amount of FACTS will EVER cure TDS..., In fact, given the degrading critical health services in our country right now -- TDS is gonna KILL a lot of people...

I need to hear that in order to know that logic still exist

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

Or for painfully lost fillings

The leftists have no adopted a zero risk attitude. Y’all really need some honesty.

Of course they have.. Go look up the "Precautionary Principle" that leftist promotes for science and environmental issues.. Also look at policies and proposals for forgiving student loans EVEN if your degree is a Masters in puppetry.,. Also proposals on Guaranteed Min Income,.. ALL DESIGNED to VANQUISH ALL risk (and achievement) from life.. It's the basic philosophical diff between people that WORSHIP big muscular govt and centralized power -- and those who dont.. Probably one of the most DEFINING differences between us..

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

Fourth world countries recommend pliers.....so I hear

That's what a lot of folks are doing. I recommend long nose pliers tho.. And if you don't have alcohol to sterilize -- just use your good bourbon and save a bit.. You're gonna need it..

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

NORMALLY YES.. The folks making the news by pulling their own teeth say --

The father from the UK attempted to call his own dentist but didn’t get through. And when he called emergency services, he was told he “shouldn’t go in until it was restricting my breathing.”

TDS is destroying our healthcare system.. People are hurting.. Missing CHEMO appt. And YOU and the TDS "close it all down man" zero risk folks are killing and harming people...

Nowhere in your article does it state that
The story was on tv as well, and if his store is in the news and open, it's really pretty obvious that the police did not shut him down.

Yes
No

No, it's not obvious. You said the police went in and refused to shut him down. That's not mentioned in the article. That's very different than the police not showing up at all.

Bimboob

Good lord.

You are forgetful

NORMALLY YES.. The folks making the news by pulling their own teeth say --

The father from the UK attempted to call his own dentist but didn’t get through. And when he called emergency services, he was told he “shouldn’t go in until it was restricting my breathing.”

TDS is destroying our healthcare system.. People are hurting.. Missing CHEMO appt. And YOU and the TDS "close it all down man" zero risk folks are killing and harming people...
I pulled one of my dogs teeth once. The tooth was rotten and bothering her, as soon as I put the pliers on the tooth she backed away quickly and she yanked it out on her own.

That was my Herbie the elf experience with dentistry

Pulling wisdom teeth is quite a bit trickier I gather

Nowhere in your article does it state that
The story was on tv as well, and if his store is in the news and open, it's really pretty obvious that the police did not shut him down.

Yes
No

No, it's not obvious. You said the police went in and refused to shut him down. That's not mentioned in the article. That's very different than the police not showing up at all.
Actually I saw the story first on TV, the tailor was also a veteran and the police thanked him for his service and then left. After I saw the story on TV I googled it and posted the story here.

Are you claiming that the store is open because the police shut it down.

A tailor and military veteran in New York City who reopened his shop during the coronavirus pandemic despite a lockdown order said when police showed up at his door, they thanked him for his military service rather than citing him.

"I was just wondering what happened when the police came?" Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked Eliot Rabin. "The police asked you, 'Are you open?' You said, 'Indeed, I am.' Then what did they say? Did they give you a ticket?

"No, sir. They did not," Rabin replied. "In fact, they looked at me, and they said, 'You’re a veteran.' I said, 'Yes, I am.' And they said, 'Thank you for your service.' ... People want to walk in, they’re allowed to walk in."

Forum List

Back