Store opens in NYC and the police go in and REFUSE to shut him down

F U Andy Chomo you gonna shoot him dead because the police are mocking you
People dying over this shit and these fucking retards are opening their businesses. Dont those fucking fools know all thats going to do is extend the stay inside rule?
Crowded Walmart, A Ok.
Small retail with minimal customers, Biblical plague.

Settle down, Francis.
Walmart sells things that are necessary for day to day living.

This guy sells expensive suits to upper class customers. Of course he isnā€™t going to be punished. We donā€™t have consequences for the wealthy segment of society.
He also has no other source of income to pay his rent you little prick

He should have an emergency fund like the rest of us. Not my fault heā€™s irresponsible.
Rent for his store is at least 10 grand a month silly.

People dying over this shit and these fucking retards are opening their businesses. Dont those fucking fools know all thats going to do is extend the stay inside rule?
Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

This guy sells expensive suits to upper class customers. Of course he isnā€™t going to be punished. We donā€™t have consequences for the wealthy segment of society.

He should have an emergency fund like the rest of us. Not my fault heā€™s irresponsible.
Not my fault 0.1% of the population dies from this
Why am I being punished as if it is my fault?

Donā€™t act like a child. This isnā€™t punishment.
You rendered an admonition and so did I
Hypocrite

See what happens when you are lied to for year after year, decade after decade. The 95% media/entertainment system is still going full speed ahead.

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

So what?

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

Hypocrite

You perceive this as punishment. Thatā€™s incorrect. We are doing this to protect our fellow Americans.

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

So what?
His monthly rent is 40 times your life savings.......................

Yawn

We are doing this to protect our fellow Americans
Save the garbage propaganda for the idiotic sheep.

There are plenty of dangers daily in life that kill thousands every year and we don't go bat shit crazy over it.
Despite you feeling the lockdown must continue indefinitely, the reality is people are already starting to venture out without too much concern. States are starting to open non essential businesses.
People are going to start demanding to live their lives as they realize this isn't a civilization ending event, but that the cure certainly could be.
We will not be in lockdown for 12 to 18 months.
Face that fact.

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

So what?
His monthly rent is 40 times your life savings.......................

Yawn

Aw, kiddo. You donā€™t know the first thing about me. I have an emergency fund that could cover his rent for almost a year. Why doesnā€™t he?

This isnā€™t punishmen

If you're one of the businesses forced to close while the politically connected chain store next door is making a fortune... it would seem very much like a punishment for not sucking up to state politicians.

Tell him to turn his fancy pants store into a grocery store and heā€™d be able to open immediately.

Until then, pocket squares arenā€™t essential for day living.

We are doing this to protect our fellow Americans
Save the garbage propaganda for the idiotic sheep.

There are plenty of dangers daily in life that kill thousands every year and we don't go bat shit crazy over it.
Despite you feeling the lockdown must continue indefinitely, the reality is people are already starting to venture out without too much concern. States are starting to open non essential businesses.
People are going to start demanding to live their lives as they realize this isn't a civilization ending event, but that the cure certainly could be.
We will not be in lockdown for 12 to 18 months.
Face that fact.
How many of those dangers are communicable diseases?

This isnā€™t punishmen

If you're one of the businesses forced to close while the politically connected chain store next door is making a fortune... it would seem very much like a punishment for not sucking up to state politicians.

Tell him to turn his fancy pants store into a grocery store and heā€™d be able to open immediately.

Until then, pocket squares arenā€™t essential for day living.

They are in any true civilization.

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

The numbers dying in California are .03 percent

Crowded Walmart, A Ok.

Settle down, Francis.

Hypocrite

You perceive this as punishment. Thatā€™s incorrect. We are doing this to protect our fellow Americans.

You protecting the people who are down to the option of pulling their own teeth? Declaring bankruptcy for their business and losing their home because the biz loan was collateralized with the house?

You protecting all the folks who haven't been able to get CHEMO or PACE MAKERS for the past almost 3 months??? Or afraid to call 911 with heart or stroke symptoms because they don't want to die of COVID there?

You protecting the retirees watching their entire nest egg melt down? The kids who want to Graduate from college and GET a job but are in limbo? Or their prospects for FINDING ONE even if they do?

Such arrogance and righteousness. Too bad you're not actually an angel or prophet or someone who could honest HIDE behind those things... It's pretty blatantly political.. Either because you THINK all this suffering from lock down might WIN you an election or because you just LOVE IT (like AOC does) when the economy tanks and the world is "greener"...,

In case anyone thinks I made ANY of that up -- I did not... Here for example is pulling teeth.. Got the same sources for a VERY LARGE drop in ER visits for stroke/heart attack.. And the cancelling of MOST cardiovascular procedures.

We are NOW living in the 4th world.. Medically and economically...

In case anyone thinks I made ANY of that up -- I did not... Here for example is pulling teeth.. Got the same sources for a VERY LARGE drop in ER visits for stroke/heart attack.. And the cancelling of MOST cardiovascular procedures.

We are NOW living in the 4th world.. Medically and economically...

The thing about stroke and heart attacks is that the victims can not choose not to go to the hospital so they are going anyway and ending up on ventilators being treated for covid then dying because they were not allowed to get the proper treatment. There is a master plan in effect here that boggles the mind but this is no matter because this situation has proven that Americans will believe whatever they see and hear on TV.

U don't HAVE to go patronize this guy.. No one IS DRAGGING anyone into that shop.. Are they?

I find his approach reasonable .......
>>>
Though heā€™s not worried about catching the coronavirus, Rabin, who first opened his doors in 1977, said heā€™s taking precautions: ā€œI spray my Lysol like I spray my Chanel cologne for men.ā€ He only has two employees ā€” one at the register, one on the floor ā€” in the store at a time and is expecting a shipment of masks from Italy to hand out to customers, whom he will limit in the store at any given time. ā€œWeā€™ll never put anyone in danger, ever.ā€

~S~

You protecting the people who are down to the option of pulling their own teeth?

Just yesterday....

Carpenter on the job can't find a dentist to yank an abscessed tooth

poor sob is obviously in pain , offering cash $$$ for any help too

we threatened to put the gin to him....... you can guess the rest.....

~S~

Forum List

Back