Store owner murders innocent black kid

Biden also said "they're gonna put y'all BACK in chains" and "you ain't black", two more spectacularly stupid comments.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with the state of the GQP, or the posts I directly quoted. But I can understand your attempt to change the subject.

Joe "racial jungle" Biden isn't part of GQP?

There is no such thing as an innocent black kid...

Darkies are born with genetics that removes them of the presumption of innocence....just look at black on black crime...what about Chicago?

Well if you really believed that nonsense you would cheer it as criminals removing other criminals from society.

What did I say that made your knee jerk?
Mac-7 said:
Rents are cheaper and the market is open to people who are willing to put up with difficult customers

These are not rich people

Often the startup money comes from extended family members rather than traditional lending sources
I just said bring something to back any of that bullshit up and that is when you started the Electric Slide.

Do you really have to be spoon fed the fact that rents are cheaper in the hood?

Its incredible if you dont know that

Or have you not noticed that most if not all the neighborhood stores are run by immigrants?

Do you really have to be spoon fed the fact that rents are cheaper in the hood?

Its incredible if you dont know that

Or have you not noticed that most if not all the neighborhood stores are run by immigrants?
Foreigners like Koreans, Indians and Packis can go into a Black neighborhood and set up and run a successful business but the Blacks that live there can't. It is because they have a welfare entitlement mentality that the Liberals have instilled in them.

Blacks are inferior but it is not because of any racial attributes. They are screwed up because of the destructive Black culture of violence, entitlement and welfare. We can mostly thank the Liberals for that. They have created Negro plantation slaves.

Forum List

Back