Store owner murders innocent black kid

Foreigners like Koreans, Indians and Packis can go into a Black neighborhood and set up and run a successful business but the Blacks that live there can't.
Thats so true

Blacks should open those stores

but the wipe-every-nose welfare state has robbed them of ambition

Foreigners like Koreans, Indians and Packis can go into a Black neighborhood and set up and run a successful business but the Blacks that live there can't. It is because they have a welfare entitlement mentality that the Liberals have instilled in them.

Blacks are inferior but it is not because of any racial attributes. They are screwed up because of the destructive Black culture of violence, entitlement and welfare. We can mostly thank the Liberals for that. They have created Negro plantation slaves.
Jews have destroyed their brains

Black women don’t bother me

The men are on par with Demons

I am sorry to say

Black kids was caught stealing then runs. he was not innocent. no matter how tired he is of blacks robbing him and shooting him he cant chase down the kid and shoot when he is not in danger . He will pay for it in jail. blacks need to stop thinking it is ok for them to steal. he would be alive had not done what he did. and asians are the worst to steal from. not that stealing from anyone is right. asains dont take shit off know one.

Foreigners like Koreans, Indians and Packis can go into a Black neighborhood and set up and run a successful business but the Blacks that live there can't. It is because they have a welfare entitlement mentality that the Liberals have instilled in them.

Blacks are inferior but it is not because of any racial attributes. They are screwed up because of the destructive Black culture of violence, entitlement and welfare. We can mostly thank the Liberals for that. They have created Negro plantation slaves.
Liberals Are Spoiled Sheltered Snobs

Rightists won't admit it, but this Civil Rights nonsense is class warfare by their sons against all unentitled Whites.

The 14 year old was armed, and the store owner is Asian. Guess who has been assaulting Asians repeatedly for years now? Black racists cause this sort of escalation and reaction. The guy should pay a fine for littering and be let go.
I think the store owner should be given a medal for ridding the neighborhood of a jungle thug.

Forum List

Back