Stormy Daniels official statement in 2018 on alleged Trump affair exonerates Trump !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Daniels official statement would exonerate any defendant in Trumps trial .. but we all know it's lawfare and the entire trial is more dem election interference .. would any Dems like to comment about why Daniels made this statement in 2018 ?

1716946822338.png

Daniels official statement would exonerate any defendant in Trumps trial .. but we all know it's lawfare and the entire trial is more dem election interference .. would any Dems like to comment about why Daniels made this statement in 2018 ?

View attachment 953456

So. Trump secretly paid hush money from campaign funds to a woman he didn't screw?

View attachment 953456
Now if only the records entered into evidence would corroborate that.

Nope...sorry....they confirm the blob had to pay for the pooty.

Now if only the records entered into evidence would corroborate that.

Nope...sorry....they confirm the blob had to pay for the pooty.
still no crime land mammal ... now stop chewing cud bovine and explain to us why she made the statement ..

He fucked her. Deal with it. :)

He explained that the biggest question jurors will likely face is: “Who benefited from this crime?” Certainly not Cohen, he argued. Kirschner added that Trump's adamant denials of any wrongdoing, including that he ever had an affair, might be hard for jurors to swallow.

Nope, he didn’t pay Daniels at all…he paid cohen..

"You may remember the substance of a consequential call but you don't remember the date and the time,” Kirschner told the panel. “And more importantly, as much of a cheapskate as Donald Trump is, do you really think that he would have started writing $35,000 reimbursement checks if Michael Cohen hadn't told him, 'Hey, boss, I made the payment. I want my money.'"

"You may remember the substance of a consequential call but you don't remember the date and the time,” Kirschner told the panel. “And more importantly, as much of a cheapskate as Donald Trump is, do you really think that he would have started writing $35,000 reimbursement checks if Michael Cohen hadn't told him, 'Hey, boss, I made the payment. I want my money.'"
~~~~~~
Then Cohen stole $60,000 from Trump.

~~~~~~
Then Cohen stole $60,000 from Trump.
You can't have it both ways doc....

If Cohen stole from Trump by inflating the bill he paid to Red Finch for Trump work, then Trump has to admit he reimbursed Cohen for the inflated amount of money....

And the defense has been arguing that Trump did not falsify his records, because Trump never paid Cohen back for his $130k for stormy and $50k for redfinch, and the $35k a month they paid in 2017, to Cohen, was simply monthly legal work he did for trump in 2017.

Basically

Cohen could not have stolen from Trump, because Trump legal defense is claiming the money paid to Cohen in 2017, was not reimbursement for stormy payment and red finch payment....but a form of a retainer for future legal work....so Trump never paid for any of the red finch expense....Cohen could not steal, what was never claimed to be paid.

Last edited:

View attachment 953456
There was no “affair”, just one sordid sex act and she didn’t even get dinner! When dealing with Trump, always get paid up front. :cool-45:

He explained that the biggest question jurors will likely face is: “Who benefited from this crime?” Certainly not Cohen, he argued. Kirschner added that Trump's adamant denials of any wrongdoing, including that he ever had an affair, might be hard for jurors to swallow.
~~~~~~
First a crime has to be established and the prosecution has yet to do that.

So. Trump secretly paid hush money from campaign funds to a woman he didn't screw?

View attachment 953456
Why wasn't this entered as evidence in the trial?

Forum List

Back