Straight Repeal Fail in Senate

Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada

Their voters should primary them or better yet recall them

Hey, move to Maine, West Virginia, AridZona, Ohio, Tennessee, Alaska and Nevada and live in all of them simultaneously, and you'll have a basis to actually make that case.

Welcome to our country. Please to learn how it works.

The 7 betrayers to the cause of liberty need to be ousted in the primaries by true conservatives.

See above, same thing.

Love these fascisti who think they can run everybody else's states where they don't even live....

Last edited:
45-55 with 7 Quislings from within GOP voting against the measure.
Health care bill: Senate rejects full Obamacare repeal - CNNPolitics.com
They must be liberal repubs, you know, what used to populate the party from 1861-1964?
Otherwise known as a moderate. Senator Collins is a real Republican though, and she votes with her party most of the time. Not for this, though.
Collins is a RHINO.
She's more than that. She is a full on traitor and part of Hillary Clinton's inner circle along with Abramovich, Podesta brothers, etc.
If you live in Maine, I respect your right to say that. Otherwise, worry about your own senators.
What happened to Maine? It used to be a red state...now it's just a big Vermont blue state.

McCain comes back and pretends to be the hero on the 51-50 talk vote, and then he votes against the measure to replace. I knew that fucker was up to his usual no-good shit.

When McCain dies there is going to be a line of people pissing on his grave before they finish putting the dirt back in the ground.

now that the pisswhistlers have finished scratching their ass they can sniff each others finger.

Got it, thanks Bush92 .........
Senators on Tuesday night blocked a wide-ranging proposal by Republicans to repeal much of ObamaCare and replace it with a more restrictive plan.

In Wednesday's vote, Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada voted in opposition.

I could have told you that Susan Collins was a traitor long before this vote. She's part of Hillary Clinton's gang and is a fake Republican.

I noticed they did not name the two independents - who were they?
One was probably Angus King, also from Maine. He said he was opposed, anyway. He caucuses with the Dems.

EDITORIAL: No Obamacare for Obama

Opening of Editorial:

President Obama declared that the new health care law “is going to be affecting every American family.” Except his own, of course.

The new health care law exempts the president from having to participate in it. Leadership and committee staffers in the House and Senate who wrote the bill are exempted as well. A weasel-worded definition of “staff” includes only the members’ personal staff in the new system; the committee staff that drafted the legislation opted themselves out. Because they were more familiar with the contents of the law than anyone in the country, it says a lot that they carved out their own special loophole. Anyway, the law is intended to affect “ordinary Americans,” according to Vice President Joe Biden (who - being a heartbeat away from the presidency - also is not covered), not Washington insiders.

The 7 betrayers to the cause of liberty need to be ousted in the primaries by true conservatives.
Our senator is no "betrayer." She is being mindful of the best outcomes for the people in her state. She also is mindful of the people in the whole country.
The people should come first, not party. The bills suck, and passing a skinny repeal would be a disaster, since I do NOT see a replacement in the offing. If they can't agree on the basics of a plan now, what magic is going to cause that to happen a year from now?
Obacare dies nothing for the people. The whole program was a disaster from the start.

Tell that to someone on it.:lol:
Nobody should have ever been on it. If you drank the Kool-Aid too bad.

Senators on Tuesday night blocked a wide-ranging proposal by Republicans to repeal much of ObamaCare and replace it with a more restrictive plan.

In Wednesday's vote, Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada voted in opposition.

I could have told you that Susan Collins was a traitor long before this vote. She's part of Hillary Clinton's gang and is a fake Republican.

One was probably Angus King, also from Maine. He said he was opposed, anyway. He caucuses with the Dems.
So he is a Democrat then.

It's not going anywhere, it is doing what it was supposed to do. Single Payer is coming.

If the skinny appeal goes through , no ind or employer mandates, who is going to have ins?? Get rid of the employer mandate and make the ind one stick. I don't want to pay for those who chose to go without. Either get on Medicaid, or the ACA and it goes by income.

She's not there to be a "Republican"; she's there to be a Senator. And not your Senator unless you live in Maine. If you don't ---- it's none of your business.

Didn't look at the vote but the two Independents far as I know are Bernie Sanders (VT) and Angus King (ME).

It's not going anywhere, it is doing what it was supposed to do. Single Payer is coming.

Never going to happen.

You're wrong, but I'm comfy with just letting you watch it happen.

I'm a Canadian living in America, and it's never going to happen.

If the skinny appeal goes through , no ind or employer mandates, who is going to have ins?? Get rid of the employer mandate and make the ind one stick. I don't want to pay for those who chose to go without. Either get on Medicaid, or the ACA and it goes by income.

Nope, the ACA was simply Obama and the Left's vehicle to Single Payer.

Never going to happen.

You're wrong, but I'm comfy with just letting you watch it happen.

I'm a Canadian living in America, and it's never going to happen.

Of course it will.

Nope, the ACA was simply Obama and the Left's vehicle to Single Payer.

Yes well the employer mandate was a Rep thing, and just because its a Dem bill , its the only reason the Pubs do not like it. They can't make it better. Get insurance.

Forum List

Back