Straight Repeal Fail in Senate

It doesn't matter what the Congress does. Those seven people cannot be re-elected or hold political office again. Make an example out of them.

IMG_0508.JPG
Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada

Their voters should primary them or better yet recall them
She's serving her 4th term in a state that has been blue for ages. We like her. I don't agree with her a lot, being she's a Republican, but when the chips are down, she comes through for US.

She's a freaking RINO you loon

She's serving her 4th term in a state that has been blue for ages. We like her. I don't agree with her a lot, being she's a Republican, but when the chips are down, she comes through for US.

Then she would have voted for repeal. The people paying for Obamacare are more important than the people getting something for nothing.
Collins is a Democrat and part of Hillary Clinton's sick inner circle. All of these fake Republicans have got to be driven out of office and exposed. They should never hold any political office again.

View attachment 140660
Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada

Dude take your stupid meme and bother someone else. You're worthless

Then she would have voted for repeal. The people paying for Obamacare are more important than the people getting something for nothing.

And what state do you live in again?

It doesn't matter what the Congress does. Those seven people cannot be re-elected or hold political office again. Make an example out of them.
Those 7 cared about their constituents. The rest of the republican congress doesn't. Of course you have it backwards.

The 7 betrayers to the cause of liberty need to be ousted in the primaries by true conservatives.
Our senator is no "betrayer." She is being mindful of the best outcomes for the people in her state. She also is mindful of the people in the whole country.
The people should come first, not party. The bills suck, and passing a skinny repeal would be a disaster, since I do NOT see a replacement in the offing. If they can't agree on the basics of a plan now, what magic is going to cause that to happen a year from now?
Not sure who you are referring to. A couple questions though:
  1. Did "she" campaign on a promise to repeal?
  2. How did "she" vote on past repeal bills?

The retarded goldfish, a.k.a. Trump's Chumps, a.k.a. pseudocons, were in a coma before Obama was President. They are ignorant of the fact health care costs were rising at a faster clip back then than they are now.

Therefore, repealing ObamaCare would result in health care costs going up even faster than they are now.

I am sure that every single Republican who voted for repeal first checked to make sure there would not be enough votes for it to actually pass. This way, they get to go home and tell the retarded goldfish, "Well, I tried!" The retarded goldfish will clap and cheer and make vows to kill the RINOs who voted against repeal while their masters laugh up their sleeves at the bottomless gullibility of the goldfish.

View attachment 140660

Dude take your stupid meme and bother someone else. You're worthless
With every word of yours defending your lunatic serial sex offender you prove you're a worthless human being.

have a good look at healthcare, then take a glance at the big wall right beside it.

Once you move to Maine you'll have a legitimate basis to say that. OldLady already does live there.
She has a voice in it ---- you don't.

You can think she should be kicked out of office even if you don't live there. How many people don't live in Arizona but wish the tumor would have done what the Arizona voters won't do: get him out of office.

Those 7 cared about their constituents. The rest of the republican congress doesn't. Of course you have it backwards.
They care about no one but themselves and their Democrat buddies because the truth is - none of these people are true Republicans. They need to be driven out of office and kept out. Don't vote for any of these seven people EVER AGAIN.

The dumb rubes who want ObamaCare repealed without a replacement ready to go are demanding, actually demanding, their health care costs go up even more.

I have never seen such a pack of self-sabotaging retards as I have seen with Trump's Chumps.

They care about no one but themselves and their Democrat buddies because the truth is - none of these people are true Republicans. They need to be driven out of office and kept out. Don't vote for any of these seven people EVER AGAIN.
They should have a ticker tape parade. You want 22 million to lose insurance. They don't.
Good to know there is still some sanity left in the Republican Party. A few, not many.

They must be liberal repubs, you know, what used to populate the party from 1861-1964?
Otherwise known as a moderate. Senator Collins is a real Republican though, and she votes with her party most of the time. Not for this, though.
Collins is a RHINO.
She's more than that. She is a full on traitor and part of Hillary Clinton's inner circle along with Abramovich, Podesta brothers, etc.
If you live in Maine, I respect your right to say that. Otherwise, worry about your own senators.
What happened to Maine? It used to be a red state...now it's just a big Vermont blue state.
More Dems than reds--Southern Maine is where all the people live, and they're Dems. It's also more and more poor, so more people counting on benefits. The OTHER part of Maine, not Southern Maine, has always been very conservative, but they are outnumbered, usually. This time the 2nd District (rural) did vote for Trump, though. First time in a bazillion years--maybe forever--that the electoral vote was split.

have a good look at healthcare, then take a glance at the big wall right beside it.
Lol and the president of Mexico with a check in hand to pay for the wall.
We've already got the money. It's earmarked aid to Mexico and not one cent of it will be released until that wall is paid for. Mexico can have what is left over if there is anything left over..........doubtful.

Forum List

Back