Straight Repeal Fail in Senate

The 7 betrayers to the cause of liberty need to be ousted in the primaries by true conservatives.
Our senator is no "betrayer." She is being mindful of the best outcomes for the people in her state. She also is mindful of the people in the whole country.
The people should come first, not party. The bills suck, and passing a skinny repeal would be a disaster, since I do NOT see a replacement in the offing. If they can't agree on the basics of a plan now, what magic is going to cause that to happen a year from now?
Not sure who you are referring to. A couple questions though:
  1. Did "she" campaign on a promise to repeal?
  2. How did "she" vote on past repeal bills?
She wasn't on the ballot in 2016. She has voted no on the repeals in past years. Only one in 2015.
I didn't ask if she was on the ballot.
"She has voted no on the repeals in past years." Not sure what you mean here. Did you mean "recalls"? Regardless, do you know the answer to either of my questions?

One was probably Angus King, also from Maine. He said he was opposed, anyway. He caucuses with the Dems.

Susan Collins (R) of Maine, too. And of course "Sydney MaCcain" (RINO) of Arizona.
Susan Collins is the biggest quisling on that list. She came out the other day telling our President what an honorable man Mueller was and that President Trump needed to be quiet and stop posting on Twitter. She's got some nerve. The witch.
She's 100% right. She didn't vote for him either. She's my kind of Republican. She's got a sense of right and wrong.

Obamacare is right?
Read the post I was responding to. No. Obamacare needs work.
Obamacare needs work? That's like saying the screwdriver I used as a hammer "needs work". Obamacare does not need work, it is doing exactly what it was intended to do, it's just the wrong "tool" for the job. Unfortunately, it was not billed as such. No, Obamacare needs to go and be replaced by something that will help more people than it hurts.
Do you realise that it would have been much cheaper to absorb the "millions" that could not get insurance into Medicare/Medicaid, than to pay for Obamacare? I suppose that it doesn't really matter anyway, as we are one step closer to "single payer". That's working out pretty well over in the UK right now isn't it?

13177880_10154215287344588_6511182222911152101_n.jpg
How did that work out for Charlie Gard, and his parents?
Charlie Gard case - Wikipedia
Seems to have worked out pretty good, right? He got "relief" from his "pain" despite the fact that his parents wanted to take him to the U.S. for experimental treatment AT NO COST TO THE ENGLISH HEALTH SYSTEM!!! As a side note, according to Charlie's father, Charlie was listed (with the hospital) as opposing his parents in the initial court documents. Is this what you want for YOUR children? Or perhaps YOU?
In the UK: Knee and hip replacement waiting times to DOUBLE under cuts, leaked document reveals
nejm199410203311607_t1.jpeg
MMS: Error
"Hospital leaders in North Yorkshire said that patients with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or above – as well as smokers – will be barred from most surgery for up to a year amid increasingly desperate measures to plug a funding black hole. The restrictions will apply to standard hip and knee operations."Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS That means that a person that is 5'10" and weighs 209 lbs. would have to wait, or lose weight. Look up your BMI here:
Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS Would YOU qualify?

Andrew Sullivan:

“But surely this week must mark some kind of moment in this vertiginous descent, some point at which the manifest unfitness of this president to continue in office becomes impossible to deny.”

The 7 betrayers to the cause of liberty need to be ousted in the primaries by true conservatives.
Our senator is no "betrayer." She is being mindful of the best outcomes for the people in her state. She also is mindful of the people in the whole country.
The people should come first, not party. The bills suck, and passing a skinny repeal would be a disaster, since I do NOT see a replacement in the offing. If they can't agree on the basics of a plan now, what magic is going to cause that to happen a year from now?
Not sure who you are referring to. A couple questions though:
  1. Did "she" campaign on a promise to repeal?
  2. How did "she" vote on past repeal bills?
She wasn't on the ballot in 2016. She has voted no on the repeals in past years. Only one in 2015.
I didn't ask if she was on the ballot.
"She has voted no on the repeals in past years." Not sure what you mean here. Did you mean "recalls"? Regardless, do you know the answer to either of my questions?
#1) No. Statement in 2014: “You know at this point, I think we’re past that,” she said. “I think it would’ve been much better if there’d been a bipartisan bill crafted in 2008 that had provisions that both parties could agree on, such as prohibiting insurance companies from discriminating against people with pre-existing conditions. I think at this stage what we should do is a number of bills that would fix flaws in Obamacare. I think we’re past the point of being able to repeal the bill altogether. And as you point out, there are some good provisions in the bill, as well as some that have increased the cost of health care.”
How do you spell DOOM for the Obamacare repeal movement?
#2) She voted NO on past repeal bills.
Pretty sure that's what I already said, but hope that clears things up for you.

Susan Collins (R) of Maine, too. And of course "Sydney MaCcain" (RINO) of Arizona.
Susan Collins is the biggest quisling on that list. She came out the other day telling our President what an honorable man Mueller was and that President Trump needed to be quiet and stop posting on Twitter. She's got some nerve. The witch.
She's 100% right. She didn't vote for him either. She's my kind of Republican. She's got a sense of right and wrong.

Obamacare is right?
Read the post I was responding to. No. Obamacare needs work.
Obamacare needs work? That's like saying the screwdriver I used as a hammer "needs work". Obamacare does not need work, it is doing exactly what it was intended to do, it's just the wrong "tool" for the job. Unfortunately, it was not billed as such. No, Obamacare needs to go and be replaced by something that will help more people than it hurts.
Do you realise that it would have been much cheaper to absorb the "millions" that could not get insurance into Medicare/Medicaid, than to pay for Obamacare? I suppose that it doesn't really matter anyway, as we are one step closer to "single payer". That's working out pretty well over in the UK right now isn't it?

Yup; Obama didn't get his single payer system; and so, he did the next best thing to set it up while making his puppet masters happy. Americans are fucking dumb. Oh, and the architect of Obamacare has said that as well.

Forum List

Back