Straight Repeal Fail in Senate

why not come up with an acceptable bill to replace it with? looks like our vaunted conservatives need more than 7 years to do much more than fart. We want obamacare gone then immediately replaced with something acceptable. key word acceptable. those so called traitors know you can't just toss people out of health insurance. FIND A WAY. It CANNOT be that difficult in the wealthiest nation on the planet.
The Republicans who voted against it know that the party won't be able to get its shit together enough to create a new plan. Plus, there are many in the party who only want repeal to begin with. That's a freakin' mess right there.

Bleev me...bleev me...bleev me...

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful. And cheap!

One was probably Angus King, also from Maine. He said he was opposed, anyway. He caucuses with the Dems.

Susan Collins (R) of Maine, too. And of course "Sydney MaCcain" (RINO) of Arizona.
Susan Collins is the biggest quisling on that list. She came out the other day telling our President what an honorable man Mueller was and that President Trump needed to be quiet and stop posting on Twitter. She's got some nerve. The witch.
Right...it's the christer thing to be an internet bully isn't it, Jeri?

Once you move to Maine you'll have a legitimate basis to say that. OldLady already does live there.
She has a voice in it ---- you don't.

You can think she should be kicked out of office even if you don't live there. How many people don't live in Arizona but wish the tumor would have done what the Arizona voters won't do: get him out of office.

Doesn't matter unless you live there.
PERIOD.

Yes, those GOP who sided with the democrats need to be ousted, but actually, this is the best thing that could happen for the GOP in 2018. The democrats will get hammered in 0bamacare.

Got it, thanks Bush92 .........
Senators on Tuesday night blocked a wide-ranging proposal by Republicans to repeal much of ObamaCare and replace it with a more restrictive plan.

In Wednesday's vote, Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine; Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia; John McCain of Arizona; Rob Portman of Ohio; Lamar Alexander of Tennessee; Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dean Heller of Nevada voted in opposition.

I could have told you that Susan Collins was a traitor long before this vote. She's part of Hillary Clinton's gang and is a fake Republican.
Yes, it takes a real traitor to break the Tea Party's government shut down a few years back. She actually has some sense. That is a traitor to you?
She is a full on Democrat wearing a Republican badge and a whole lot more. She is a Collins. Does that family name ring a bell, Mary Poppins?
Worry about your own senators. She is taking care of Mainers. That's her job.

She is doing a great job too.
I didn't really want to give these jerks the pleasure, but she has been toying with the idea of running for Governor. After this week, she may. Collins is made of stern stuff, but ... well, running the state would be a cake walk after the shit in D.C., and she can't do it alone down there.

It doesn't matter what the Congress does. Those seven people cannot be re-elected or hold political office again. Make an example out of them.
Those 7 cared about their constituents. The rest of the republican congress doesn't. Of course you have it backwards.
They care about no one but themselves and their Democrat buddies because the truth is - none of these people are true Republicans. They need to be driven out of office and kept out. Don't vote for any of these seven people EVER AGAIN.

Once again -- we'll just say this until it sinks in to the denser crania --- they're not there to be "Republicans" or "Demorats" or "Independents". All of that is a reference to what machine they used to get elected.

They're in there to be a Senator.
It is a sad commentary on contemporary politics that some wags walk around with no idea what that word means.

It doesn't matter what the Congress does. Those seven people cannot be re-elected or hold political office again. Make an example out of them.
What are you suggesting? Violence against them?

That's a dem thing,,,,,ya know like shooting up baseball practices.
Exactly. I'm talking about not voting for them every again no matter what office they run for after the lose the next election. A lifetime political ban. That is what I'm talking about.

have a good look at healthcare, then take a glance at the big wall right beside it.
Lol and the president of Mexico with a check in hand to pay for the wall.
We've already got the money. It's earmarked aid to Mexico and not one cent of it will be released until that wall is paid for. Mexico can have what is left over if there is anything left over..........doubtful.
Suuuuuuuuuuure you do.....make sure to donate more yourself.

Yes, those GOP who sided with the democrats need to be ousted, but actually, this is the best thing that could happen for the GOP in 2018. The democrats will get hammered in 0bamacare.

How so ? Look at the numbers . People like o care. And the GOP is in trouble . Dems aint
staying home this time , and cons are pissed that the GOP is doing nothing even though they are at the height of power .

Bleev me...bleev me...bleev me...

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful. And cheap!

His hair changed over the years.........

"Be careful son -- I can sue you" :rofl:

Those 7 cared about their constituents. The rest of the republican congress doesn't. Of course you have it backwards.
They care about no one but themselves and their Democrat buddies because the truth is - none of these people are true Republicans. They need to be driven out of office and kept out. Don't vote for any of these seven people EVER AGAIN.
They should have a ticker tape parade. You want 22 million to lose insurance. They don't.
Good to know there is still some sanity left in the Republican Party. A few, not many.
Those 7 people will be out come next election because their names are out there now. We know who they are.
If you knew how our Constitution works, you would have known that not all 7 are up for re-election in 2018. But you, like almost all trumpanzees only pay lip service to the Constitution.....you really don't know what it says.

Think about it for a second, folks.

Why do we have ObamaCare?

Because health care costs were outpacing inflation and GDP for decades. Health care costs were rising faster than they are now.

So think that through.

What will happen if we repeal ObamaCare?

Health care costs will return to their previous rapidly rising rate.

To what logical conclusion does this bring us?

It would be incredibly stupid to repeal ObamaCare without something better to replace it.

Those seven people you are demonizing are protecting you dumbasses from yourselves.

Forum List

Back