Stranded Motorist Shoots to Death Good Samaritan Trying to Help Him...

Was he Mooslum?
heavener.jpg

This is the victim.. Do you think he was a Muslim?
He is talking about the thug.

I love the way any negative mention of guns is derailed as soon as it turns up.
In fact, this was a drunk with a gun, so no gun would have been a fight at worst, not a funeral.
Oh, but without a gun how could he have defended himself? Guns are for protection you know, which is why yet another family will be attending yet another funeral next week.
Right to carry would have ensured the correct person got shot, the thug not the Good Samaritan.

Good Samaritan Jefferson Heavner Shot, Killed by Stranded Driver, Say Police

Jefferson Heavner, 26, of Newton, North Carolina, was shot and killed Friday as he stopped to help a driver who spun out of control on a snow-covered road, according to police.

Heavner, along with two others, reportedly stopped to help 27-year-old Marvin Jacob Lee, whose car slid off a road outside Catawba, North Carolina, around 5:20 p.m., The Charlotte Observer noted. Lee reportedly “became belligerent,” as the three passersby tried to help, prompting the would-be Good Samaritans to call the police. At that time, Lee allegedly shot Heavner multiple times, killing him, before returning to his car and passing out, according to reports.

Lee was taken into custody and charged with first-degree murder. He's expected to appear in county court Monday.
Terrible story. I'm going to go out on a limb and say alcohol was involved though.

I saw this yesterday, just an abhorrent story. Jesus H you stop out of kindness to help someone and die because of it. The story I read said the driver was likely under the influence of drugs.

Jefferson Heavner, 26, of Newton, North Carolina, was shot and killed Friday as he stopped to help a driver who spun out of control on a snow-covered road, according to police.

Heavner, along with two others, reportedly stopped to help 27-year-old Marvin Jacob Lee, whose car slid off a road outside Catawba, North Carolina, around 5:20 p.m., The Charlotte Observer noted. Lee reportedly “became belligerent,” as the three passersby tried to help, prompting the would-be Good Samaritans to call the police. At that time, Lee allegedly shot Heavner multiple times, killing him, before returning to his car and passing out, according to reports.

Lee was taken into custody and charged with first-degree murder. He's expected to appear in county court Monday.
Terrible story. I'm going to go out on a limb and say alcohol was involved though.

I saw this yesterday, just an abhorrent story. Jesus H you stop out of kindness to help someone and die because of it. The story I read said the driver was likely under the influence of drugs.

he was passed out when swat arrived

he was passed out when swat arrived

He was obviously drunk, but he had to be mentally unstable as well. Most people won't throw a punch while drunk, unless provoked. This man fired shots at three men trying to help him. And if you look at his mugshot he doesn't seem very broken up about it either.

This wasn't meant as a political thread, but I knew even as I was posting it that some people on this forum just can't help themselves. :rolleyes:

We all have a right to carry dingbat

You have the right to carry an American child? How strange.

One of the problem with a population so sure of its absolute perfection, is it's very hard to see your own faults.
You excuse 30,000 deaths per year, but spend $ billions on 3,000 deaths in ten years.

We all have a right to carry dingbat

You have the right to carry an American child? How strange.

One of the problem with a population so sure of its absolute perfection, is it's very hard to see your own faults.
You excuse 30,000 deaths per year, but spend $ billions on 3,000 deaths in ten years.

30,000 deaths a year? You talking about auto accidents? It's actually closer to 40k
Strange - put something that can kill in the hands of a fucking idiot and bad shit happens, skid mark
That could range from a fork to a hand grenade
Think, stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical blame the victim not the thug stupidity. Thug to blame 100%.

If I'm stranded in my car and you come up to the car without identifying yourself as Emergency Services (and in uniform), your chance of getting shot is incredibly high.

Forum List

Back