Strategy for Democrat Win in 2018 and 2020

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
If the Democrats will follow these guidelines they can lock the election in 2018 and 2020.

Easy peazy.

1. Ignore any mention of God and ban any pronouncements using God. No opening prayer at your convention or symbolic planks in the party platform that seem religious. Remember, separation of church and state.

2. Promise to raise taxes to take care of the poor.

3. Be sure to make everyone know without any doubt that white men are evil and should be re-educated.

4. Promote the idea that jihadist extremism can be defeated if we simply give Muslims more hugs and smiley faces.

5. Promise to pay black people reparation for slavery even if their ancestors were not slaves.

6. Promise to legalize all undocumented immigrants so that they can vote in the next 20 elections to come.

7. Promise to permanently raise the Debt Ceiling to infinity.

8. Denounce Christianity which makes white men even more particularly evil.

9. Hold a 'Free Speech' demonstration at the 2020 Democratic Convention in which all delegates go up and spit on the American flag to show that you respect free speech.

10. Renominate Hillary Clinton for President, with a gay, transexual priest of the church of Satan for VP.

It is a winner, promise, Dems.

Go for it!

They have a winning strategy / platform now:

'We hate Trump'

Let the GOP continue to self-destruct. No obstruction necessary.

:p

They have a winning strategy / platform now:

'We hate Trump'

Let the GOP continue to self-destruct. No obstruction necessary.

The GOP is a dead husk in which opposition to the reigning DC elites is animating it to pursue its goal of dismantling the Deep State.

But at least it isnt completely dead....yet.

Option 2:

Don't run career, professional, self-serving, elitist, corrupt, influence-peddling, incompetent, scandal-plagued, criminals who can't win their Party's nomination on their own and who are under multiple FBI investigations and must be protected from indictment as their candidate...

Oh, and keep cramming PC and Identity Politics into every last fucking nook and cranny of our culture while telling us anyone who disagrees with you on anything ever is a stupid redneck rube.

I dunno, Mac, your kinda starting to sound a little rednecked.

Option 2:

Don't run career, professional, self-serving, elitist, corrupt, influence-peddling, incompetent, scandal-plagued, criminals who can't win their Party's nomination on their own and who are under multiple FBI investigations and must be protected from indictment as their candidate...

Oh come on!

Where's the fun in that?

Make it a challenge at least!

The only way the Dems can win in 2018 and 2020 is if they adopt a George Costanza Opposite Strategy.

Post a pic of your diesel truck or you drive a Prius with a Bernie sticker on the bumper.:funnyface:
b387ece1b99172e675661fd692ed56d6--tim-hortons-crazy-cars.jpg

If the Democrats will follow these guidelines they can lock the election in 2018 and 2020.

Easy peazy.

1. Ignore any mention of God and ban any pronouncements using God. No opening prayer at your convention or symbolic planks in the party platform that seem religious. Remember, separation of church and state.

3. Be sure to make everyone know without any doubt that white men are evil and should be re-educated.

4. Promote the idea that jihadist extremism can be defeated if we simply give Muslims more hugs and smiley faces.

5. Promise to pay black people reparation for slavery even if their ancestors were not slaves.

6. Promise to legalize all undocumented immigrants so that they can vote in the next 20 elections to come.

9. Hold a 'Free Speech' demonstration at the 2020 Democratic Convention in which all delegates go up and spit on the American flag to show that you respect free speech.

10. Renominate Hillary Clinton for President, with a gay, transexual priest of the church of Satan for VP.

Go for it!

1. God is probably not real. I don't see the point.
2. Just close the loop hole the super rich cheat through and leave everything else the same. I wouldn't even be totally opposed to a tax cut for small businesses that stay in America!
3. White men are not evil and deserve jobs and better pay like everyone else.
4. I don't believe we can deal with religious extremism with hugs. Bombs and drones are going to be used! But we must reach out to the more moderate Muslims.
5. I oppose creating more racial division by doing this.
6. If they're already here and are working. Why not be fair? We should enforce our laws and put a stop to all future illegal immigration.
7. Clinton cut the debt without cutting infrastructure, science and education. I think we can lower the debt without cutting things that are necessary. The problem I have with you republicans is you want to starve our own country into the shit house;.
8. If they respect other life choices I don't have a problem with it. I've been a christian my whole life and my mother is very religious
9. That would make me angry! Sick even. And I am a democrat.
10. That wouldn't be wise to renominate clinton. We need someone like FDR at the head of the ticket! Wouldn't mind if a trans or woman was our vice..

Easy peazy.

Go for it!

1. God is probably not real. I don't see the point.
2. Just close the loop hole the super rich cheat through and leave everything else the same.
3. White men are not evil and deserve jobs and better pay like everyone else.
4. I don't believe we can deal with religious extremism with hugs. Bombs and drones are going to be used! But we must reach out to the more moderate Muslims.
5. I oppose creating more racial division by doing this.
6. If they're already here and are working. Why not be fair? We should enforce our laws and put a stop to all future illegal immigration.
7. Clinton cut the debt without cutting infrastructure, science and education. I think we can do lower the debt without cutting things that are necessary. The problem I have with you republicans is you want to starve our own country into the shit house;.
8. If they respect other life choices I don't have a problem with it. I've been a christian my whole life and my mother is very religious
9. That would make me angry! Sick even. And I am a democrat.
10. That wouldn't be wise to renominate clinton. We need someone like FDR at the head of the ticket! Wouldn't mind if a trans or woman was our vice..

God is absolutely real, science strongly supports this.

Forum List

Back