Strong Job Growth Data Eases Concerns After Winter Dip in Economy

If there are 93 Million Americans Unemployed, how many years will it take to put them back to work?
They'll never go back to work since the vast majority of them don't want to work.
of course, then lets see what happens when they are 65 and dont have a home to sell for retirement.
Over 43 million are already over 65.
i remember a while ago hearing on the news that a large per-centage of Americans barley have 1000.00 in the bank, now that is startling. in this day of age, u really need a five digit balance in savings. Like Me. yet even I dont feel secure with my 5 digit account. sooner or later I will have to sell my condo here in Naples, at least the market is still good here, then I will feel secure.

5 digit account?
I hope you are young.
kinda. lol

They'll never go back to work since the vast majority of them don't want to work.
of course, then lets see what happens when they are 65 and dont have a home to sell for retirement.
Over 43 million are already over 65.
i remember a while ago hearing on the news that a large per-centage of Americans barley have 1000.00 in the bank, now that is startling. in this day of age, u really need a five digit balance in savings. Like Me. yet even I dont feel secure with my 5 digit account. sooner or later I will have to sell my condo here in Naples, at least the market is still good here, then I will feel secure.

5 digit account?
I hope you are young.
kinda. lol
i just cant imagine being broke, especially these times, waiting for that welfare check. but, i am blessed i guess, my FICO is always over 700, dont owe too much, i am not greedy, all i want is to sell this condo, move to sarasota, buy a foreclosure and lay low till we get a Republican in the white house.

in this day of age, strong job growth is more like 5 million jobs a month.
Yeah, if only we could create 60 million jobs a year then we can all have two jobs just five years from now!
at 10 million jobs a year, many of us will be 70/80 years old before we see 0.0 unemployment. lol
You know we are at full employment now, right?

We are? 93 million who actually are capable of working...aren't. Those jobs they used to have are gone. Try dealing with real statistics and not your propaganda sometime.
Speaking of real statistics, capable or not, the vast majority of them don't want a job. Plus, a good number of them are working. And regardless of what you think, full employment is 5.5% or less unemployment.

"Don't want a job". So, does that mean we can all just stop working and stop paying the taxes that supports those who decide that they would rather sit around, eat bon bons and sleep? So, when that happens who supports the leeches?

Yeah, if only we could create 60 million jobs a year then we can all have two jobs just five years from now!
at 10 million jobs a year, many of us will be 70/80 years old before we see 0.0 unemployment. lol

We are? 93 million who actually are capable of working...aren't. Those jobs they used to have are gone. Try dealing with real statistics and not your propaganda sometime.
Speaking of real statistics, capable or not, the vast majority of them don't want a job. Plus, a good number of them are working. And regardless of what you think, full employment is 5.5% or less unemployment.

"Don't want a job". So, does that mean we can all just stop working and stop paying the taxes that supports those who decide that they would rather sit around, eat bon bons and sleep? So, when that happens who supports the leeches?

Greece

at 250,000 jobs a month, by the time we employ 93 Million People, I will be 350 years old and Hillary would have been sucked into a black hole.

You're welcome to stop working any time you want. Meanwhile, the vast majority of those 93 million folks you were talking about don't actually want a job; for a variety of reasons. Not to mention, many of them already have a job. Could be as many as 40 million.

You're welcome to stop working any time you want. Meanwhile, the vast majority of those 93 million folks you were talking about don't actually want a job; for a variety of reasons. Not to mention, many of them already have a job. Could be as many as 40 million.

Good. They are free to starve then. Why should I be their sugar daddy?

Meanwhile, the vast majority of those 93 million folks you were talking about don't actually want a job....

Yeah..they would rather stand in line.....

page1_blog_entry140_1.jpg

They're not in the work force...but they have a job

Hmmmkay

In one of the 57 states, right?

I'm sure the disabled vets among those 93 million appreciate your support. :thup:

They're not in the work force...but they have a job

Hmmmkay

In one of the 57 states, right?
Spits a brain-dead conservative. Do ya need me to explain it to you?

I'm sure the disabled vets among those 93 million appreciate your support. :thup:

Oh, poor Faun, you do hyperbole so bad. I am sure you will be shocked that most disabled vets WANT to work.. They enjoy being productive. The ones who have been sadly maimed to the point where they simply can't work, still would like to. They just can't. No, we're talking about the 93 million who are fully capable of working. The majority would love a job but the progressive policies have driven the companies that had those jobs out of business, or out of the country.

Leave it to progressive nitwit such as yourself to ignore the real world.

Oh, poor Faun, you do hyperbole so bad. I am sure you will be shocked that most disabled vets WANT to work.. They enjoy being productive. The ones who have been sadly maimed to the point where they simply can't work, still would like to. They just can't. No, we're talking about the 93 million who are fully capable of working. The majority would love a job but the progressive policies have driven the companies that had those jobs out of business, or out of the country.

Yet in reality, of the 93 million who are not in the labor force, only about 6 milion want a job...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

... so where the fuck do you come up with this nonsense of, "the majority would love a job but the progressive policies have driven the companies that had those jobs out of business, or out of the country," when in fact, 94% of them say they don't want a job??

Yet in reality, of the 93 million who are not in the labor force, only about 6 milion want a job...

... so where the fuck do you come up with this nonsense of, "the majority would love a job but the progressive policies have driven the companies that had those jobs out of business, or out of the country," when in fact, 94% of them say they don't want a job??

Yes, why should I support those who choose to be leeches? You still haven't made a coherent argument about why I who produce something should be forced to support your lazy ass.

When are you going to grow up and begin taking care of yourself? Or are you a permanent child?

Yes, why should I support those who choose to be leeches? You still haven't made a coherent argument about why I who produce something should be forced to support your lazy ass.

When are you going to grow up and begin taking care of yourself? Or are you a permanent child?
I work full time and support my own family so who knows what the fuck you're rambling about now? :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, you avoided answering the question .... with some 94% of those 93 million not wanting a job, where the fuck did you get the insane notion that a majority of them would love a job?

Yes, why should I support those who choose to be leeches?
So stay at home moms are leeches now to the Right.
Retirees who worked all their lives are now leeches to the Right.
Family members who stay home to care for a sick or aging family member are now leeches to the Right.
Students who stay in school after turning 16 years old, the snobs, are leeches to the Right.

Fuck the Right leeches.

Yes, why should I support those who choose to be leeches?
So stay at home moms are leeches now to the Right.
Retirees who worked all their lives are now leeches to the Right.
Family members who stay home to care for a sick or aging family member are now leeches to the Right.
Students who stay in school after turning 16 years old, the snobs, are leeches to the Right.

Fuck the Right leeches.
It was exactly that condescending snobbery which cost Romney the election.

Forum List

Back