Strong Job Growth Data Eases Concerns After Winter Dip in Economy

Yeah SURE

I'm sure those 90MILLION people out of work is now jumping for joy and this means the Democrats will take the country by storm.

Oh yes, all those retirees, and full-time students, and stay at home Moms/Dads that aren't looking for work to begin with, that 90 million. Here is your dunce cap; now put it on and go sit in that chair in the corner.

Yeah SURE

I'm sure those 90MILLION people out of work is now jumping for joy and this means the Democrats will take the country by storm.

Oh yes, all those retirees, and full-time students, and stay at home Moms/Dads that aren't looking for work to begin with, that 90 million. Here is your dunce cap; now put it on and go sit in that chair in the corner.
There are records numbers of people out of the workforce. That is simply fact.

Yeah SURE

There were record numbers of people out of the workforce throughout the Bush Regime and we were told by the Right that that was a great super strong economy. That is simply fact!

Yeah SURE

And everyone knew this was going to happen as the baby boomers began to retire. To prove this point, CBO projections show that this trend will continue for the next fifteen years or so. But hey, facts are meaningless.

Food stamps and Disability payments are the drivers of the Obama economy.

And massive quantities of Fed supplied cheap money to inflate the stock markets.

Yeah SURE

And everyone knew this was going to happen as the baby boomers began to retire. To prove this point, CBO projections show that this trend will continue for the next fifteen years or so. But hey, facts are meaningless.
Yeah its those baby boomers taking retirement at 62.
Ever consider the reason they are taking early retirement is they cant find jobs?

Yeah SURE

There also record numbers in the workforce. Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with a growing population?

Yeah SURE

There also record numbers in the workforce. Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with a growing population?
Workforce participation rate is worst since the 1970s. Deal with it.

Yeah SURE

Workforce participation is not an indicator of the health of the job market. Brain-dead conservatives don't understand that so they swallow that red herring like Jesse Jane swallows a choad load.

Yeah SURE

Yeah its those baby boomers taking retirement at 62.
Ever consider the reason they are taking early retirement is they cant find jobs?
"Can't"? Present tense. Implies trying to find work. But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about people who perhaps couldn't find a new job but decided to retire rather than looking for one

Yeah SURE

And higher than any time before 1978.

But nice try at first claiming the level was what's important and now switch to rate
What will you switch to now?

Yeah SURE

But nice try at first claiming the level was what's important and now switch to rate
The participation rate has gone steadily down under Obama as fewer people seek work. This is undeniable. If the workforce participation rate were the same as under Bush the actual unemployment rate would be over 10% still. Incomes have also not recovered. People lost $60k/yr jobs and got rehired at 40k/yr jobs.

The participation rate has gone steadily down under Obama as fewer people seek work.
Actually, it wasn't "steadily". Big drop during the recession

But the high point of the LFPR was in 2000 and it's gone down since then ( a slight uptick under Bush, but then back down.

If the workforce participation rate were the same as under Bush the actual unemployment rate would be over 10% still.
And if it was the same as it was under Kennedy, the rate would be negative. It's not a valid comparison

If you're not determined to see the emperor's new clothes, you must admit that the Obama recovery has been the weakest and slowest in modern history, by far, and that there are some very troubling economic indicators staring us in the face.
So list the ways Republicans have helped the president and the country. And please provide links.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Forum List

Back