ST's BP Rantings

but don't you know,. someone in the government screws up, its Obama's fault. Somebody does good in the governmnet, it has nothing to do with Obama, dishonest fucks

but don't you know,. someone in the government screws up, it was Bush's fault. Somebody did good in the governmnet, it has nothing to do with Bush, dishonest fucks.

Kinda sucks being on the receiving end now...doesn't it?

Umm, Bush is president? Moron

but don't you know,. someone in the government screws up, its Obama's fault. Somebody does good in the governmnet, it has nothing to do with Obama, dishonest fucks

but don't you know,. someone in the government screws up, it was Bush's fault. Somebody did good in the governmnet, it has nothing to do with Bush, dishonest fucks.

NOt really, sad how stupid and petty people like you are. Every stupid comment about Obama, every whine just makes you look so incredibly stupid.

I criticized Bush for one thing, which is totally legitimate, invading Iraq, that has killed many and spent billions. Oh, and abstinence only education which is a huge failure

Umm, Bush is president? Moron

You got bitchslapped again and that's all you got? I guess when making a comparison like this I will include dates next time for the terminally stupid fucks like Gregg. Thanks for playing pussy.

NOt really, sad how stupid and petty people like you are. Every stupid comment about Obama, every whine just makes you look so incredibly stupid.

You sound just like a Bush supporter!!!! Congratulations neo-con.

Hey PatekFuck and CaliWhore-

ex post facto does not apply in this case. Court ruled on this issue in 1798 in Calder V Bull.

The holding of Calder remains good law: the ex post facto provision of the Constitution (Art. I, § 10, cl.1) applies solely to criminal cases, not civil cases.

Calder v. Bull

So fuck off bitches.

ex post facto does not apply in this case. Court ruled on this issue in 1798 in Calder V Bull.

The holding of Calder remains good law: the ex post facto provision of the Constitution (Art. I, § 10, cl.1) applies solely to criminal cases, not civil cases.

Calder v. Bull

So fuck off bitches.

Sorry you stupid ass motherfucker There will be criminal charges filed if there's evidence that NEGLIGENCE HAS TAKEN PLACE.

Engage brain before flapping gums!!!!

Well I am not on the far right because I do believe in government oversight just that they are held at the same standards that they hold for the corporations. That is why the democrats continuously keep me voting as an independent. Same for the republicans. Things like campaign finance reform should of been the first thing that the democrats should of done. Before they passed any large legislation. That would of proved to me that they were willing to walk the walk. I hate to break it to Spidey but in the government and corporate worlds the whistle blowers always seem to go down with the sinking ship.

Spidey, I have been reading up on this site for a while and this is my first post. I am fairly liberal on somethings and I do think that BP should take responsibility for the clean up cost and some other economical costs. They have yet to say they are not going to do that. My question to you is why would you think that the whistleblowers and government oversight not be just as responsible? Because it sounds to me that you have a double standard here. How can you expect to avoid incidents like this in the future if you do not hold both parties accountable?

:lol::lol: Welcome to the rabid right, because your well thought out, reasoned response will be labeled 'right wing whackjob'.

My point - BP have said they will bear the cost of clean up and they will pay all legitimate claims for compensation. Exactly what more are they supposed to do?

According to the drooling lefties, we should illegally seize their company (a foreign owned business) and sell their assets.

I'm still waiting for Spidey to dare to go find out who signed off the drilling on behalf of the United States. He is SO not gonna like the answer.

Ditto.

Great, no nonsense post by Jason.

I agree with it 100%.

BP will pay and we will just wait and see if there is another Congressional hearing so they can rake the Govt engineers over the coals.

Ain't gonna hold my breath for that one though. LOL

Calder v. Bull

So fuck off bitches.

Sorry you stupid ass motherfucker There will be criminal charges filed if there's evidence that NEGLIGENCE HAS TAKEN PLACE.

The law they are trying to pass - the one you and CaliWhore are claiming violates ex post facto - would raise civil liability limits - not change criminal penalties. You have got to be the biggest idiot on the planet!

Spidey, I have been reading up on this site for a while and this is my first post. I am fairly liberal on somethings and I do think that BP should take responsibility for the clean up cost and some other economical costs. They have yet to say they are not going to do that. My question to you is why would you think that the whistleblowers and government oversight not be just as responsible? Because it sounds to me that you have a double standard here. How can you expect to avoid incidents like this in the future if you do not hold both parties accountable?

:lol::lol: Welcome to the rabid right, because your well thought out, reasoned response will be labeled 'right wing whackjob'.

My point - BP have said they will bear the cost of clean up and they will pay all legitimate claims for compensation. Exactly what more are they supposed to do?

According to the drooling lefties, we should illegally seize their company (a foreign owned business) and sell their assets.

I'm still waiting for Spidey to dare to go find out who signed off the drilling on behalf of the United States. He is SO not gonna like the answer.

Ditto.

I agree with it 100%.

BP will pay and we will just wait and see if there is another Congressional hearing so they can rake the Govt engineers over the coals.

Hey BP said they would pay,I guess they will. Corporations don't lie. They are also more concerned with protecting our coastline than turning a profit.;

I have a proposal... and I usually don't propose such things.

Spidey has proven to be such and idiot that I think it is no longer worth responding to him.

Let him simmer in his own stupidity, anger and hatred.

I am no longer in the mood to try to argue with such an idiot.

Spidey has proven to be such and idiot that I think it is no longer worth responding to him.

When I cited an actual supreme court case to prove my point, I suspected it wouldn't be too long before I was called stupid for it.

I'm sorry you don't like facts.

Calder v. Bull

So fuck off bitches.

The law they are trying to pass - the one you and CaliWhore are claiming violates ex post facto - would raise civil liability limits - not change criminal penalties. You have got to be the biggest idiot on the planet!

Look...you have got nothing!!!! You have been beaten down in your own thread...just give it up....hell it's already been moved to the whacko ward conspiracy theory section. You lost.

Now...like I said. If there's evidence of criminal wrongdoing there will be charges filed. Not a single person living along the Gulf Coast want's anyone to get away with negligence.

PEOPLE DIED YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!! THERE WILL BE CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED!!!!!!!!

What part of this do you NOT understand. The government engineer gave the FINAL APPROVAL FOR DRILLING TO BEGIN AND 10 PEOPLE WERE KILLED!!!!!!!!

When I cited an actual supreme court case to prove my point, I suspected it wouldn't be too long before I was called stupid for it.

I'm sorry you don't like facts.

The only thing is...it doesn't prove your point....you are grasping for straws to save face...and failing.

Engage brain before flapping gums.

Look...you have got nothing!!!! You have been beaten down in your own thread...just give it up....hell it's already been moved to the whacko ward conspiracy theory section. You lost.

PLease explain how. You claimed ex post facto would prohibit the liability limits from being raised on BP after the fact. I provided a Supreme Court case that proves otherwise. So please explain how I "lost". Does using facts mean I lose? Should I instead just make up in my head whatever I think the law sounds like it should be, like you and Cali?

And now you're asserting that ever industrial accident that results in a death has a criminal act attached to it. You don't understand the law, at all, do you?

PLease explain how. You claimed ex post facto would prohibit the liability limits from being raised on BP after the fact. I provided a Supreme Court case that proves otherwise. So please explain how I "lost". Does using facts mean I lose? Should I instead just make up in my head whatever I think the law sounds like it should be, like you and Cali?

And now you're asserting that ever industrial accident that results in a death has a criminal act attached to it. You don't understand the law, at all, do you?

We are not discussing liability limits...we are discussing criminal negligence by the U.S. government engineer who gave the final approval for drilling operations to begin....thus incurring some liability to be shouldered by the government.
Keep searching through the left wing loon websites...you may yet find something that will save some face but at this point you're ship has sunk.
Engage brain before flapping gums.

There wouldn't have been that many dead bodies if they would have been smart enough to evacuate!

But I suppose it's Bush's fault.

You are right. Those lazy assholes deserved it.

BTW, I hope you never bitch about illegal immigration. I mean, I know you are on the border, but all you have to do is be smart enough to evacuate your home and belongings and move elsewhere.

There you go again...putting words in people's mouths that they NEVER SAID.

When you have a Congressional inquiry and the U.S. government engineer admits he DID NOT REVIEW SAFETY INSPECTION RECORDS PRIOR TO GIVING FINAL APPROVAL FOR DRILLING OPERATIONS TO BEGIN...I would say that there may be some criminal charges brought against someone at some point.
You don't have any common sense do you?

Ditto.

I agree with it 100%.

Hey BP said they would pay,I guess they will. Corporations don't lie. They are also more concerned with protecting our coastline than turning a profit.;

Your absolutely right that corporations lie just like the government officials that they bribe. I live in southeast texas. I literally drive by the spot of one the first big oil strikes every single day. It is no secret down here as is there that bp does not have the best standards. I love to surf and fish. I know the oil is beginning to head this way and I am extremely pissed about it. However I do want every party that was involved in corrupt activity to be accountable. There is silver lining to this whole event that has changed my life. Instead of joining green peace and annoying tankers and taking out my anger that way. I have decided to change to a completely new career field and get my second degree in EE with emphasis on power grid design. Thats the best way I can help what exactly are you doing to help the situation? Are you volunteering?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back