Stuck in Space

NASA Astronauts will be stranded in space until February. This is a black eye for our space program and I'm sure China and Russia are laughing at this development.

Hooray for diversity, screww the mission. Diversity must be the mission of every govt agency. As test scores fall it's all we'll have

NASA Astronauts will be stranded in space until February. This is a black eye for our space program and I'm sure China and Russia are laughing at this development.

Boeing as a company appears to have run it's course. I see bankruptcy around the corner.

can't "space force" rescue these american astronauts?

does mike pence still command space force? who does?

can't "space force" rescue these american astronauts?

does mike pence still command space force? who does?
The Biden administration is responsible. Mike Pence is no longer in office moron.

Nooooko. .....blaming Boeing....ought to be obvious with their airliner screw ups

And you think that because of Boeing's practices that the crew is stuck. Show your proof, document how their hiring practices specifically endangered this mission. Show how those practices jeopardized the crew. Post your proof or STFU!

And you think that because of Boeing's practices that the crew is stuck. Show your proof, document how their hiring practices specifically endangered this mission. Show how those practices jeopardized the crew. Post your proof or STFU!
It's their capsule
boeing starliner fiasco

Russia doesn't think it's laughable funny. They've rescued American astronauts in space and they would do it again if asked.

All these problems started when Nasa's dog ate their homework on how to fly to the moon over half a century ago!

But you blamed diversity, and you have failed to do so. Show clearly where the hiring practices of Boeing led to capsule failure. Prove diversity is at fault, post your proof.
Yes...Boeing went big diversity just like NASA. ......Giving people jobs for political reasons never ends well

Forum List

Back