Student Debt Forgiveness knocked down

No, just ignore what you say unless you say something interesting.

Shhhh... she'll repeat whatever "Great Replacement" nonsense Tucker was peddling before he was shitcanned.

What's wrong with that. I want to vote for the guy who makes me the best offer.
I know. I was just seeing if she would say it.

No, just ignore what you say unless you say something interesting.

Sidestepping when you can’t defend your nonsense claims seems to be something of a pattern of behavior for the self-loathing left.

Be silent. Your rulers of the Root Causes Tour to Nowhere™ will allow you an opinion when they choose.

Sidestepping
Still not paying attention to you

I know. I was just seeing if she would say it.

The problem with the right on immigration is they don't want to admit they are the problem.

You could end the "illegal immigration" problem quite easily. no walls, people can climb over, dig under or cut through walls.

Go after the rich white people who hire them because they don't want to pay Americans a decent wage to do shit jobs.

They won't. Because we all benefit from illegal immigration doing the jobs we don't want to do.

Here is my solution to the immigration problem.

1) Create a "Guest Worker Program" that allows unskilled labor to enter the country for a two-year basis.
2) Create a national biometric ID program that confirms that every American is exactly who they say they are.
3) Have a hotline to ICE to report employers you think that are violating the law.
4) Have harsh penalties for companies that illegally hire undocumented workers.

Once you do that, the problem dries up.

The problem with the right on immigration is they don't want to admit they are the problem.

You could end the "illegal immigration" problem quite easily. no walls, people can climb over, dig under or cut through walls.

Go after the rich white people who hire them because they don't want to pay Americans a decent wage to do shit jobs.

They won't. Because we all benefit from illegal immigration doing the jobs we don't want to do.

1) Create a "Guest Worker Program" that allows unskilled labor to enter the country for a two-year basis.
2) Create a national biometric ID program that confirms that every American is exactly who they say they are.
3) Have a hotline to ICE to report employers you think that are violating the law.

I have said this for many years. The thing that bothers me most about the immigration issue is the Republicans hypocrisy. Just throw a couple CEOs in jail for breaking immigration laws and boom. The problem would be over. Republicans do not want this issue to go away, immigration puts downward pressure on wages, upward pressure on profits and gives the Republicans a topic to keep the base fired up, scaring them with them brown people breaking in the country and stealing their stuff. The Repubs would have to come up with something else to fire up the rubes.

Fairness? You mean denying a student the ability to declare bankruptcy on a loan, like Donald Trump did 6 times, and the banks those students owe the loans to that were bailed out 4 times to the tune of trillions of dollars?

That’s fairness to you?

What bank is it you work for again?
Biden's plan was loan forgiveness, not bankruptcy. If they want to declare bankruptcy, nothing is stopping them.

Biden's plan is unconstitutional because he doesn't have either the constitutional power, nor the statute power to forgive the loans.

Never happen. As in ever.
Liberals, such as yourself, who whine about the use of facial recognition software, would NEVER go for it.
A little too 1984 for them.

Biden's plan was loan forgiveness, not bankruptcy. If they want to declare bankruptcy, nothing is stopping them.

Biden's plan is unconstitutional because he doesn't have either the constitutional power, nor the statute power to forgive the loans.

That’s right. I do think it needs to be stressed that the Dems want to transfer debt. The Dems have never offered any compelling reason why $1/2 Trillion in debt should be dumped on the taxpayer. It was a vote buying scheme that Biden knew he couldn’t pull off.

A slew of nonsense claims within the lefty tirade.

Firstly, it’s not the right that is importing millions of illegals. The left is doing that so to suggest the right is the problem is the expected nonsense.

Secondly, the scripted, leftist canard about “go after whitey” is typical, expected nonsense that just reinforces a lot of well earned stereotypes about self-loathing leftists.

More stereotypical leftist canards.

illegal immigration doing the jobs we don't want to do.

Unauthorized immigrants are unevenly distributed across some industrial sectors and occupations in the U.S. economy. Compared with their 5% share of the overall civilian workforce, they are a higher share in some types of employment and a lower share in others.

However, in all sectors, there are more U.S.-born workers than unauthorized immigrant workers. (See the table here for data on workers’ status by major industry.)

In 2014, unauthorized immigrants accounted for 17% of the workforce in the U.S. agriculture industry and 13% of the construction industry workforce, notably higher than their representation in the labor force overall. Even so, the number and share of U.S.-born workers in both sectors were notably higher, accounting for 69% of agricultural industry employment and 76% of construction industry employment.

Fuck that shit...lol.

How about we just secure the border?

That’s right. I do think it needs to be stressed that the Dems want to transfer debt. The Dems have never offered any compelling reason why $1/2 Trillion in debt should be dumped on the taxpayer. It was a vote buying scheme that Biden knew he couldn’t pull off.
Also, it’s fighting the Fed’s attempt to tighten the money supply via interest rate hikes. Biden wanted to give affluent, college-educated professionals Other People’s Money* to go out to more steakhouses and book more upscale hotels on vacation.

*Other people as in the cashier at the department store and the guy behind the deli counter.

Good thing y
Three responses to me? You must want attention.

I have said this for many years. The thing that bothers me most about the immigration issue is the Republicans hypocrisy. Just throw a couple CEOs in jail for breaking immigration laws and boom. The problem would be over. Republicans do not want this issue to go away, immigration puts downward pressure on wages, upward pressure on profits and gives the Republicans a topic to keep the base fired up, scaring them with them brown people breaking in the country and stealing their stuff. The Repubs would have to come up with something else to fire up the rubes.

All true. The same with Abortion. Until Trump screwed up and appointed mouth-breathers to SCOTUS, the GOP had the good sense to keep this issue in play to fire up the base. Or fake issues like prayer in school or groomers or whatever.

Anything to avoid talking about economic interests and keeping the working class fighting itself.

Never happen. As in ever.
Liberals, such as yourself, who whine about the use of facial recognition software, would NEVER go for it.
A little too 1984 for them.

Except that the governmetn and leftist states are ALREADY creating REAL ID requirements. So that would be wrong.

Also, it’s fighting the Fed’s attempt to tighten the money supply via interest rate hikes. Biden wanted to give affluent, college-educated professionals Other People’s Money* to go out to more steakhouses and book more upscale hotels on vacation.

*Other people as in the cashier at the department store and the guy behind the deli counter.

Oh, come on, your attempt to play the class warfare card would be amusing until we realize you don't give a rat's ass about the working class.

Tax the rich to feed to poor. Not a bad idea, it's what you do in a humane society.

Three responses to me? You must want attention.

All true. The same with Abortion. Until Trump screwed up and appointed mouth-breathers to SCOTUS, the GOP had the good sense to keep this issue in play to fire up the base. Or fake issues like prayer in school or groomers or whatever.

Anything to avoid talking about economic interests and keeping the working class fighting itself.

Except that the governmetn and leftist states are ALREADY creating REAL ID requirements. So that would be wrong.
Dang, you are exactly correct. With abortion the Republicans are the dog that caught the car. Now what they gonna do?

Forum List

Back