🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student newspaper at City Univ of NY urges violence against "white supremacist state"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
White supremacist state??? Haven't these fools heard of affirmative action? Blacks get all sorts of special treatment in getting into college and getting a job afterwards and yet they're still failures. The fault is in themselves.

QUOTE]

CUNY Editor Calls For Violence Against White Supremacist State - Breitbart

dec 24 2014
The editor-in-chief of the graduate student newspaper of the City University of New York (CUNY) urges violent protests against what he terms the “white supremacist state” in the wake of the deaths of Eric Garner, Michael Brown and other black men.

“The time for peace has passed,” writes Gordon Barnes in the Advocate. “When a cop kills a civilian, even if the civilian did not have a weapon, the trend seems to be that the officer is cleared of any wrong doing…One needs to only conduct a brief Internet search to see videos of police in the United States wantonly killing people whilst in the line of duty.”

" It doesn’t matter if Brown robbed a convenience store, or even if he assaulted Wilson. What matters is that the case highlights the depths to which the capitalist state and its police forces will protect their own and attempt to stifle any sort of dissent…

The violence of the police is almost always defensible in the eyes of the ruling elite, as evinced by Barack Obama’s platitudes to liberal desires to the rule of law in the aftermath of the grand jury decision. So, why then is the violence of the protestor so reviled?"

[/QUOTE]

Anything short of whites being slaves to blacks = white suprmacist state. Enforcing the law = white suprmacist.

These people want us to become a third world hell hole. If enforcing our laws and demanding stability makes me a white suprmacist? Well, I will take that as a badge of honor!

Hmmm... white supremacist state.
Its leader is obama who is a black/African-American/negro/colored POTUS.
This must be him...

timthumb.php

What would make it NOT a white supremist state??? Oh'yeah, allow black criminals to kill, rape and destroy when ever they wish. Hang white police officers for just daring to defend themselves.

Sounds like a very unjust state to me...A hell of a lot more unjust than what we currently have.

In a way america is a white supremacist state but it's not because of some giant conspiracy to hold down blacks. Most blacks can't read or count or even tell time and people like that don't get good jobs in either the public or private sectors.

In a way america is a white supremacist state but it's not because of some giant conspiracy to hold down blacks. Most blacks can't read or count or even tell time and people like that don't get good jobs in either the public or private sectors.

Separation is the answer...Blacks can't compete against whites so they should have their own playing field. That would be fair...

In away the people of furgason wish for this...Black police force, government, etc. I think it is the right thing to do.

You are the ultimate republican shootspeeders! Reagan would be proud! :clap2:

Separation is the answer...Blacks can't compete against whites so they should have their own playing field. That would be fair...

In away the people of furgason wish for this...Black police force, government, etc. I think it is the right thing to do.

On the contrary though... Matthew is most likely suffering from alcohol fetal syndrome. Since his embarrassing dumbassery can't POSSIBLY be explained by anything else.

[

They wouldn't like it for long. When blacks are in charge everything falls apart. They don't have the brains to run a modern city. Ferguson would quickly turn into a mini-detroit.

So let me get this straight
-Police should over look certain criminals as those people can't help themselves but commit crime.
-Police shouldn't defend themselves.
-Whites should give up our jobs as it isn't fair to this certain group of people.
-Whites should stop pushing our children to advance and be better.

All these things make us a white SUPREMACIST state. Would be a fucking hell hole like Somalia if this occurs, but to these people it just doesn't matter.

[

On the contrary though... Matthew is most likely suffering from alcohol fetal syndrome. Since his embarrassing dumbassery can't POSSIBLY be explained by anything else.

Doubling down on your pathetic namecalling i see. Just once surprise us and address the issue. The whole board is embarrassed for you.

Meanwhile, somewhere in this country, in this gang-sumpramicist state, 120 black men gunned down other black men. Goooooooooo black men!

All those who agree with this guy have an obligation to turn the protests into outright rebellion. Get it over with. Have their tantrum and die in the streets.

Kent State put an end to the protests of the 60s. 55 ventilated bodies in 1992 put an end to the King riots.

Get it started.

Forum List

Back