Students protest FOR 2nd Amendment Rights - Yeah Baby !!

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
I don't care how many students, it's a start. Kids are being terrified into believing GUNS are in and of themselves evil which is a Progressive propaganda tactic only.. I'm GLAD to see SOME beginning to counter protest.

Thank GOD some students can think for themselves. Hopefully this will embolden others to do the same and a PRO 2nd Student movement will be born.

I intend to support these students and even DONATE to their cause if they start one (after carefully confirming it's not some sleaze bag leftist who set up a go fund me instead of the students. Typical of disgusting Left-turds to do stuff like that)

Students hold Second Amendment rally to counter walkout pushing for stricter gun laws

Students hold Second Amendment rally to counter walkout pushing for stricter gun laws

Yet the second is not in anyway threatened, but the 4th has been bastardized but you idiots don't say a word..
Yeah, it is.....
You're either lying or blind to what's really going on.

Or... You're just a hoplophobe.

Without the 2nd, there will be no 1st or 4th.

Did it ever occur to any of the moron gun grabbers that there's a REASON it's the 2nd....and not the 15th or 20th amendment????

People MUCH smarter than anyone posting here on the Left realized the priority

And just to show your ignorance, I'm personally doing more than you could realize behind the scenes to fight to protect the 1st, 2nd AND 4th.

Last edited:
Yet the second is not in anyway threatened, but the 4th has been bastardized but you idiots don't say a word..
Yeah, it is.....
You're either lying or blind to what's really going on.

Or... You're just a hoplophobe.

Without the 2nd, there will be no 1st or 4th.
There is no fourth and it is proven everyday when assets are seized without due process...

There is no fourth and it is proven everyday when assets are seized without due process...

Which is EXACTLY why the right to bear arms MUST NOT BE INFRINGED.
And FYI...I STRONGLY oppose Civil Forfeiture and have been vocal against it and have pressed my representatives to fight it.
What have YOU done?

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

I should ask you like the Commie Left always says to the Right....
Wassa matter? You afraid they'll take all your assets when they find out you're a dealer/pusher???

Which is EXACTLY why the right to bear arms MUST NOT BE INFRINGED.
And FYI...I STRONGLY oppose Civil Forfeiture and have been vocal against it and have pressed my representatives to fight it.
What have YOU done?

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

I should ask you like the Commie Left always says to the Right....
Wassa matter? You afraid they'll take all your assets when they find out you're a dealer/pusher???

Why what are you going to do, shoot a cop?

Why the Second Amendment is our Most important Right | Teen Politics Essay

SECOND AMENDMENT

A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

The Second Amendment is the most important right, because the Second Amendment keeps the government from being able to impose tyranny. Also the Second Amendment gives people the right to protect themselves, without the government being able to take the right away. Last without the Second Amendment all the others are useless, it is a guarantee to the people that we have the right to bear arms, it keeps the government from taking a way our rights, because we can resist.

The Second Amendment gives us the power to oppose tyranny. It does so because no dictatorship would want to come to a country that can resist. Stated in the Cuba Constitution, “When no other recourse is possible, all citizens have the right to struggle through all means, including armed struggle, against anyone who tries to overthrow the political, social and economic order established in this Constitution." This is what our Second amendment gives us the right to do—protect our government. With the second amendment we can fight tyranny, but without it our government could be over thrown.

The Second amendment also gives us the power to protect ourselves, without the government being able to take it away. Stated in Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution, “The inhabitants of the United Mexican States have the right to possess arms within their domicile, for their safety and legitimate defense.” This is the same as our second amendment; it gives us the right to protect ourselves when our government cannot. The Second Amendment gives us the right to form a militia as protection, as well. Militias are used to protect our rights, security’s, and keeping the Constitution the law of our land. The second amendment is a way to protect us from foreign and domestic attacks, if the government won’t. Thomas Jefferson said, “For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well organized and armed militia is their best security.” This clearly shows that to remain free we must have the second amendment, as protection.

History is filled with stories of governments taking over unarmed people, without the second amendment this could happen to us, Germany is a clear example of this. With us armed we cannot be taken over. If gun control advocates win and only the police have weapons, then we could live in a dictatorship. Without the second amendment what will we be able to do, protest? If we are taken over and don’t have weapons, how will we resist. The Second Amendment is insurance against anything like this ever happening.
The right to maintain our freedom is the most important right; this is what the 2nd Amendment is making it the most important right.

SECOND AMENDMENT

A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

The Second Amendment is the most important right, because the Second Amendment keeps the government from being able to impose tyranny. Also the Second Amendment gives people the right to protect themselves, without the government being able to take the right away. Last without the Second Amendment all the others are useless, it is a guarantee to the people that we have the right to bear arms, it keeps the government from taking a way our rights, because we can resist.

The Second Amendment gives us the power to oppose tyranny. It does so because no dictatorship would want to come to a country that can resist. Stated in the Cuba Constitution, “When no other recourse is possible, all citizens have the right to struggle through all means, including armed struggle, against anyone who tries to overthrow the political, social and economic order established in this Constitution." This is what our Second amendment gives us the right to do—protect our government. With the second amendment we can fight tyranny, but without it our government could be over thrown.

The Second amendment also gives us the power to protect ourselves, without the government being able to take it away. Stated in Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution, “The inhabitants of the United Mexican States have the right to possess arms within their domicile, for their safety and legitimate defense.” This is the same as our second amendment; it gives us the right to protect ourselves when our government cannot. The Second Amendment gives us the right to form a militia as protection, as well. Militias are used to protect our rights, security’s, and keeping the Constitution the law of our land. The second amendment is a way to protect us from foreign and domestic attacks, if the government won’t. Thomas Jefferson said, “For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well organized and armed militia is their best security.” This clearly shows that to remain free we must have the second amendment, as protection.

History is filled with stories of governments taking over unarmed people, without the second amendment this could happen to us, Germany is a clear example of this. With us armed we cannot be taken over. If gun control advocates win and only the police have weapons, then we could live in a dictatorship. Without the second amendment what will we be able to do, protest? If we are taken over and don’t have weapons, how will we resist. The Second Amendment is insurance against anything like this ever happening.
The right to maintain our freedom is the most important right; this is what the 2nd Amendment is making it the most important right.

When is a militia going to attack Congress and the White House, I will put it on my calendar.

SECOND AMENDMENT

When is a militia going to attack Congress and the White House, I will put it on my calendar.

You are a complacent sheep who feels safe within your flock. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I don't care how many students, it's a start. Kids are being terrified into believing GUNS are in and of themselves evil which is a Progressive propaganda tactic only.. I'm GLAD to see SOME beginning to counter protest.

Thank GOD some students can think for themselves. Hopefully this will embolden others to do the same and a PRO 2nd Student movement will be born.

I intend to support these students and even DONATE to their cause if they start one (after carefully confirming it's not some sleaze bag leftist who set up a go fund me instead of the students. Typical of disgusting Left-turds to do stuff like that)

That's fine but these students are misinformed.

No one is protesting against the Second Amendment, the Parkland students in particular.

PEOPLE are inherently greedy and power hungry. The government is run by mere human beings with the same flaws as anyone else. They are not be placed "above" the common people.

SECOND AMENDMENT

You are a complacent sheep who feels safe within your flock. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

No I just prefer to live in reality.

SECOND AMENDMENT

A reality where your government cares about you and nurtures and loves you? :D Too funny. Read some history books.

SECOND AMENDMENT

A reality where your government cares about you and nurtures and loves you? :D Too funny. Read some history books.

Just what the hell are you going to do. I sure hope you don't end up in prison.

SECOND AMENDMENT

Just what the hell are you going to do. I sure hope you don't end up in prison.

There are many armed citizens and military members (who vowed to protect our CONSTITUTION and not our government) who would willingly fight for their rights. Don't fool yourself into thinking that the majority of us are sheep like yourself.

Forum List

Back