Students protest FOR 2nd Amendment Rights - Yeah Baby !!

The day a crazy lunatic lone wolf teenage gunman should dictate MY rights is the day that the world has completely lost it's own sanity.

Oh and here I thought it was for the sake of a militia just in case the Federal Gov got too big for its britches (happened decades ago) ,

now you are going to stop a lone wolf teenager, you had a good chance in Florida, where were you?

Why the Second Amendment is our Most important Right | Teen Politics Essay

SECOND AMENDMENT

A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

The Second Amendment is the most important right, because the Second Amendment keeps the government from being able to impose tyranny. Also the Second Amendment gives people the right to protect themselves, without the government being able to take the right away. Last without the Second Amendment all the others are useless, it is a guarantee to the people that we have the right to bear arms, it keeps the government from taking a way our rights, because we can resist.

The Second Amendment gives us the power to oppose tyranny. It does so because no dictatorship would want to come to a country that can resist. Stated in the Cuba Constitution, “When no other recourse is possible, all citizens have the right to struggle through all means, including armed struggle, against anyone who tries to overthrow the political, social and economic order established in this Constitution." This is what our Second amendment gives us the right to do—protect our government. With the second amendment we can fight tyranny, but without it our government could be over thrown.

The Second amendment also gives us the power to protect ourselves, without the government being able to take it away. Stated in Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution, “The inhabitants of the United Mexican States have the right to possess arms within their domicile, for their safety and legitimate defense.” This is the same as our second amendment; it gives us the right to protect ourselves when our government cannot. The Second Amendment gives us the right to form a militia as protection, as well. Militias are used to protect our rights, security’s, and keeping the Constitution the law of our land. The second amendment is a way to protect us from foreign and domestic attacks, if the government won’t. Thomas Jefferson said, “For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well organized and armed militia is their best security.” This clearly shows that to remain free we must have the second amendment, as protection.

History is filled with stories of governments taking over unarmed people, without the second amendment this could happen to us, Germany is a clear example of this. With us armed we cannot be taken over. If gun control advocates win and only the police have weapons, then we could live in a dictatorship. Without the second amendment what will we be able to do, protest? If we are taken over and don’t have weapons, how will we resist. The Second Amendment is insurance against anything like this ever happening.
The right to maintain our freedom is the most important right; this is what the 2nd Amendment is making it the most important right.

When is a militia going to attack Congress and the White House, I will put it on my calendar.

You are a complacent sheep who feels safe within your flock. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

No I just prefer to live in reality.

Then here's reality, and I am so sorry to break it to you.

Murderers murder, it's what they do

Rapists rape, it's what they do

They don't care if a tool is legally available to them or not, Murderers will figure out how to murder and rapists will figure out how to rape.

You get a choice, prepare for it by gathering the tools needed to repel them, or just let it happen.

SECOND AMENDMENT

A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

The Second Amendment is the most important right, because the Second Amendment keeps the government from being able to impose tyranny. Also the Second Amendment gives people the right to protect themselves, without the government being able to take the right away. Last without the Second Amendment all the others are useless, it is a guarantee to the people that we have the right to bear arms, it keeps the government from taking a way our rights, because we can resist.

The Second Amendment gives us the power to oppose tyranny. It does so because no dictatorship would want to come to a country that can resist. Stated in the Cuba Constitution, “When no other recourse is possible, all citizens have the right to struggle through all means, including armed struggle, against anyone who tries to overthrow the political, social and economic order established in this Constitution." This is what our Second amendment gives us the right to do—protect our government. With the second amendment we can fight tyranny, but without it our government could be over thrown.

The Second amendment also gives us the power to protect ourselves, without the government being able to take it away. Stated in Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution, “The inhabitants of the United Mexican States have the right to possess arms within their domicile, for their safety and legitimate defense.” This is the same as our second amendment; it gives us the right to protect ourselves when our government cannot. The Second Amendment gives us the right to form a militia as protection, as well. Militias are used to protect our rights, security’s, and keeping the Constitution the law of our land. The second amendment is a way to protect us from foreign and domestic attacks, if the government won’t. Thomas Jefferson said, “For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well organized and armed militia is their best security.” This clearly shows that to remain free we must have the second amendment, as protection.

History is filled with stories of governments taking over unarmed people, without the second amendment this could happen to us, Germany is a clear example of this. With us armed we cannot be taken over. If gun control advocates win and only the police have weapons, then we could live in a dictatorship. Without the second amendment what will we be able to do, protest? If we are taken over and don’t have weapons, how will we resist. The Second Amendment is insurance against anything like this ever happening.
The right to maintain our freedom is the most important right; this is what the 2nd Amendment is making it the most important right.
The Walmart militia vs. the world`s largest military. Can I place a bet somewhere? The well regulated militia was a stand in for a regular army which didn`t exist at the time. BTW, Hitler had one of the biggest gun give away programs the world has ever seen. He gave them snappy looking uniforms to wear too and the luckier ones got tanks and flamethrowers. Stop creating your own history. People who enjoy being fed bullshit can always turn to FOX.

When is a militia going to attack Congress and the White House, I will put it on my calendar.

You are a complacent sheep who feels safe within your flock. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

A reality where your government cares about you and nurtures and loves you? :D Too funny. Read some history books.

Just what the hell are you going to do. I sure hope you don't end up in prison.

There are many armed citizens and military members (who vowed to protect our CONSTITUTION and not our government) who would willingly fight for their rights. Don't fool yourself into thinking that the majority of us are sheep like yourself.

Right, never has happened and never will.

There are a couple of morons such as Penelope who post incredibly ignorant things because they have nothing.

As hard as it is to believe, there are sad excuses for humans who CRAVE to be oppressed. Who consider it an honor to lick the bottom of an Authoritarian's boots after they've left the Pig sty.

Who gladly and willingly give their rights away to anyone proclaiming to "know what's best for everyone else".

People like this are, have always been and always will be a menace to liberty and justice.

SECOND AMENDMENT

They don't care if a tool is legally available to them or not, Murderers will figure out how to murder and rapists will figure out how to rape.

You get a choice, prepare for it by gathering the tools needed to repel them, or just let it happen.

How profound of you. Most people with a gun I would not trust. Chances are the crook will use it on them. There are much smarter ways of being safe. That takes brains, being alert and being prepared without an almighty gun.

SECOND AMENDMENT

How profound of you. Most people with a gun I would not trust. Chances are the crook will use it on them. There are much smarter ways of being safe. That takes brains.

Why don't you tell us what you would do to defend yourself against a criminal with a gun, Einstein? Please do bless us with your superior knowledge of self defense. I assume you must be an expert on the subject matter? :D

There are a couple of morons such as Penelope who post incredibly ignorant things because they have nothing.

As hard as it is to believe, there are sad excuses for humans who CRAVE to be oppressed. Who consider it an honor to lick the bottom of an Authoritarian's boots after they've left the Pig sty.

Who gladly and willingly give their rights away to anyone proclaiming to "know what's best for everyone else".

People like this are, have always been and always will be a menace to liberty and justice.

Dear oh dear, I was in the NG for 4 years and trained on the M16.

SECOND AMENDMENT

How profound of you. Most people with a gun I would not trust. Chances are the crook will use it on them. There are much smarter ways of being safe. That takes brains, being alert and being prepared without an almighty gun.

A 200-lb man breaks into your house and starts punching you in the face. What do you do? Pee your pants?

I don't care how many students, it's a start. Kids are being terrified into believing GUNS are in and of themselves evil which is a Progressive propaganda tactic only.. I'm GLAD to see SOME beginning to counter protest.

Thank GOD some students can think for themselves. Hopefully this will embolden others to do the same and a PRO 2nd Student movement will be born.

I intend to support these students and even DONATE to their cause if they start one (after carefully confirming it's not some sleaze bag leftist who set up a go fund me instead of the students. Typical of disgusting Left-turds to do stuff like that)

Students hold Second Amendment rally to counter walkout pushing for stricter gun laws

Students hold Second Amendment rally to counter walkout pushing for stricter gun laws
Totally within their rights to do so....how many were there, again?

Looking at the first picture of the video (which won't play for me) is that girl using the American flag as some kind of wrap?

Dear oh dear, I was in the NG for 4 years and trained on the M16.

Sure you were, and I am the Princess of Monaco. :lol:

Military imposter - Wikipedia

How profound of you. Most people with a gun I would not trust. Chances are the crook will use it on them. There are much smarter ways of being safe. That takes brains.

Why don't you tell us what you would do to defend yourself against a criminal with a gun, Einstein? Please do bless us with your superior knowledge of self defense. I assume you must be an expert on the subject matter? :D

First off, you need to be alert, conscious, if in your home you need sound alarms, and security, carry mace that sprays 15 feet, maybe a Taser, always be aware of your surroundings and if someone follows you in a store and follows you home, do not stop and open the garage door, many things. First remove yourself from a situation and first and most importantly do not put yourself in the situation to begin with. Your brain is your protection, and then there is a chance you might be a victim of a crime, with or without a gun.

There is no fourth and it is proven everyday when assets are seized without due process...

Which is EXACTLY why the right to bear arms MUST NOT BE INFRINGED.
And FYI...I STRONGLY oppose Civil Forfeiture and have been vocal against it and have pressed my representatives to fight it.
What have YOU done?

All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

I should ask you like the Commie Left always says to the Right....
Wassa matter? You afraid they'll take all your assets when they find out you're a dealer/pusher???
Tell us what having the 2nd has actively done to keep the 1st and the 4th Amendments....show us examples of the 2nd actively being used to save the 1st and 4th.

SECOND AMENDMENT

The chances of surviving an attack while in possession of a gun is increased exponentially. So tell us Sherlock, your plan please. We all await this profound way that a 5'2", 95 lb woman is going to fight off a 6'3" 240 lbs man that wants to rape her and dump her nearly lifeless body in a dumpster.

We await your wisdom. The woman that I know that this happened to, carries. I promise you, it won't happen to her again, unless you paranoid fucks take her right to feel safe away.

Last edited:

SECOND AMENDMENT

The only ones who have been saving the 1st Amendment and the 4th Amendment have been groups like the ACLU and our federal courts.....the very people that RW blood cultists hate.

A 200-lb man breaks into your house and starts punching you in the face. What do you do? Pee your pants?
In one movie he had his eye taken out by a spoon wielded by the victim...

The chances of surviving an attack while in possession of a gun is increased exponentially. So tell us Sherlock, your plan please. We all await this profound way that a 5'2", 95 lb woman is going to fight off a 6'3" 240 lbs man that wants to rape her and dump her nearless lifeless body in a dumpster.

We await your wisdom. The woman that I know that this happened to, carries. I promise you, it won't happen to her again, unless you paranoid fucks take her right to feel safe away.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with arming all women. They very very very rarely commit mass shootings anyways. (yes, this week was an exception and it looks like she was crazy and upset about losing her livelihood by YouTube's changed requirements)

First off, you need to be alert, conscious, if in your home you need sound alarms, and security, carry mace that sprays 15 feet, maybe a Taser, always be aware of your surroundings and if someone follows you in a store and follows you home, do not stop and open the garage door, many things. First remove yourself from a situation and first and most importantly do not put yourself in the situation to begin with. Your brain is your protection, and then there is a chance you might be a victim of a crime, with or without a gun.

and then there is a chance you might be a victim of a crime, with or without a gun

You do realize what a nut case you are, right? You want to take away, even in your stupid example, her last chance at survival!

Murderers Murder, it's what they do.

Thanks for playing

Why would I do all of that when all I really have to do is put up a sign that says this home is NOT a gun free zone? Very effective deterrent to most criminals.

Forum List

Back