Students, teachers invite Satanists to football game to protest praying coach

Actually, if the coach is allowed to display his faith for all to see at the game, why can't others express their views as well?
The coach is suspended so obviously you are the hypocrite.

Doesn't change the fact that the coach REPEATEDLY did this before he was suspended.

If you want to ban the Satanists after this one incident, go ahead, but at least they were able to express themselves as well.

Actually, if the coach is allowed to display his faith for all to see at the game, why can't others express their views as well?
The coach is suspended so obviously you are the hypocrite.

Doesn't change the fact that the coach REPEATEDLY did this before he was suspended.

If you want to ban the Satanists after this one incident, go ahead, but at least they were able to express themselves as well.

Let every faith and sect pray off the field/school property or none. No "church" in state run groups, schools, buildings and offices.

A thousand or so religions each having their "moment" and there would be no time for the game. Religion should be left at home or church.

If there are thousands of coaches each looking for their religious moment on this one football field that would be a problem. There was one coach who said a prayer after the game.

As far as I know, neither the coach (he prayed after the game was over) nor the Satanists did anything to stop or hold up the game in any way, shape or form.

All the Satanists did was show up and chant. Didn't slow the game down a bit I'd wager.

As far as I know, neither the coach (he prayed after the game was over) nor the Satanists did anything to stop or hold up the game in any way, shape or form.

All the Satanists did was show up and chant. Didn't slow the game down a bit I'd wager.
If the team won...need to keep them around. It's not weird if it works.

So..................it's okay for Christians from the Westboro Baptist Church to protest military funerals "because God hates gays", yet it's not okay for others to express their views?

It's okay for a bunch of Christians to go protest Planned Parenthood and chant, but people with different beliefs can't go to a game and chant?

Free speech works both ways dude.
Where the fuck did I say anything about westboro you fucking piece of shit.

I get it. Praying for players health is as offensive as satanists in your pathetic hippy fucking left wing fucked up world.

Fuck you.

Explain to me exactly what is offensive about "Satanists" hanging out at a football game?
THey missed a turn somewhere....Our high school was the Blue Devils.
The name came from a French WWI fighting battalion so it's appropriate.
As for the thread, why should people make trouble when a citizen exercises one of the most fundamental rights in this country? A right that was a foundation for independence. Should the KKK mount similar protests during black history month? After all, it's a matter of expression, right?
Trouble-making lefties at it again, taking their own freedoms for granted. One of these days they'll wise up. Probably when a right they consider as sacred is taken from them.
Now that's precious...considering my HS had that nickname before WWI and we could have cared less about the French.

Duke University got the name from the French Chasseurs Alpins (literally: mountain hunters), which have been around since the 1880s.

Explain to me exactly what is offensive about "Satanists" hanging out at a football game?
As for the thread, why should people make trouble when a citizen exercises one of the most fundamental rights in this country? A right that was a foundation for independence. Should the KKK mount similar protests during black history month? After all, it's a matter of expression, right?
Trouble-making lefties at it again, taking their own freedoms for granted. One of these days they'll wise up. Probably when a right they consider as sacred is taken from them.

"Making trouble" is one of the most fundamental rights in this country - in fact, a foundation of our independence.

But even without that - explain to me how going to a football game is "making trouble".
When it obviously isn't for the purpose of watching a football game but instead is to disrupt a student activity. But that's how an adult would view it. I can't speak for lefties.

:lol:

You do realize that the whole point of this was to make clowns like yourself butthurt, right?

They didn't "disrupt" anything, they just hung out on the sidelines, in robes. If that's offensive to you, then I suggest you get up off your fainting couch and grow a fucking pair.
Like KKK hanging out on the sidelines at a Gambling football game. Moron.

So..................it's okay for Christians from the Westboro Baptist Church to protest military funerals "because God hates gays", yet it's not okay for others to express their views?

It's okay for a bunch of Christians to go protest Planned Parenthood and chant, but people with different beliefs can't go to a game and chant?

I get it. Praying for players health is as offensive as satanists in your pathetic hippy fucking left wing fucked up world.

Fuck you.

Actually, the KKK already does that......................

KKK Plans Protest Of Martin Luther King Jr Tribute At Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial

Klan Wins Right To Protest Martin Luther King Day

And some of them are advocating a white history month in March.....

'White History Month' sign stirs up Flemington
Those occur at high school events? Those are not intended to be controversial and disruptive? You lefties are so juvenile.

"Making trouble" is one of the most fundamental rights in this country - in fact, a foundation of our independence.

But even without that - explain to me how going to a football game is "making trouble".
When it obviously isn't for the purpose of watching a football game but instead is to disrupt a student activity. But that's how an adult would view it. I can't speak for lefties.
YOu're one of those special snowflakes that want your religion treated in a special way, aren't you?
Nope. Just don't want selective religious interpretations to be denied.

Fuck you.

Now that's precious...considering my HS had that nickname before WWI and we could have cared less about the French.
Then Duke must have got it from your school.

You don't have the "fundamental right" to "make trouble" on school property, during school events.

What "trouble" did they make? Be specific.
The same trouble the KKK would make at a Morgan St game.

You don't have the "fundamental right" to "make trouble" on school property, during school events.

So you think that a racial hate group with a centuries long history of racial violence showing up at a HBCU game is an equivalent situation as a perfectly friendly group with no history of violence and no hateful tenets showing up at a public high school football game?

You'll have to explain that one.

You do realize that the whole point of this was to make clowns like yourself butthurt, right?

They didn't "disrupt" anything, they just hung out on the sidelines, in robes. If that's offensive to you, then I suggest you get up off your fainting couch and grow a fucking pair.

You're quite the one-note flute.

Fuck you.

Duke University got the name from the French Chasseurs Alpins (literally: mountain hunters), which have been around since the 1880s.
That's fine...but my HS isn't Duke University....not even in the same state or region.

And.....?

YOu're one of those special snowflakes that want your religion treated in a special way, aren't you?
Nope. Just don't want selective religious interpretations to be denied.

Fuck you.

Then Duke must have got it from your school.

You're the one who said they had the right to. I was just pointing out that per usual, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

So you think that a racial hate group with a centuries long history of racial violence showing up at a HBCU game is an equivalent situation as a perfectly friendly group with no history of violence and no hateful tenets showing up at a public high school football game?

You'll have to explain that one.
You think Satanists are perfectly friendly and have no history of violence?

Forum List

Back