Students, teachers invite Satanists to football game to protest praying coach

"Making trouble" is one of the most fundamental rights in this country - in fact, a foundation of our independence.

But even without that - explain to me how going to a football game is "making trouble".
You don't have the "fundamental right" to "make trouble" on school property, during school events.

What "trouble" did they make? Be specific.
The same trouble the KKK would make at a Morgan St game.

So you think that a racial hate group with a centuries long history of racial violence showing up at a HBCU game is an equivalent situation as a perfectly friendly group with no history of violence and no hateful tenets showing up at a public high school football game?

You'll have to explain that one.
You think Satanists are perfectly friendly and have no history of violence?
As compared to Christians? :rofl:

I don't see what people find so "Satanic" about the law-worshipping, non violent, completely uncriminal "Satanic Temple".

I can possibly understand if they were to restrict themselves to embracing the Lucifer archetype... Lucifer the Light Bringer, a symbol of enlightenment and liberation... but Satan? The alleged Source of all Evil? If one were to embrace the archetype of Satan I would think it fitting to embrace what we all subjectively perceive to be "evil". Malevolence. But oh yes... so many "Satanists" would rather focus on turning the Devil into some kind of positive symbol and make a "good" and lawful religion out if it. Doesn't humanity have enough of those already?

Seriously wtf.

Satanism should be some hardcore, old school OG criminal shit, with death rituals, devil worship and a complete embracing of the dark current that is humanity's collective subjective perspective of "evil". The O9A is legit Satanism. The Satanic Temple? Lol. They aren't "Satanic" at all.

Last edited:
You don't have the "fundamental right" to "make trouble" on school property, during school events.

So you think that a racial hate group with a centuries long history of racial violence showing up at a HBCU game is an equivalent situation as a perfectly friendly group with no history of violence and no hateful tenets showing up at a public high school football game?

Church ha been dripping in blood since its inception, beginning with the blood of their god and drinking the blood and eating the flesh (symbolically).

By all means, lets invite these guys to hang out at football games. Cuz they're friendly. The Crimes These 10 People Committed In The Name Of The Devil Is Shocking

Yeah.....it doesn't seem like these are that kind of Satanists. This group seems more in the LaVay mold; Satanism as philosophy more than religion with no belief in a supernatural Satan, instead using the name symbolically.

Here's their website, not exactly a scary sounding group :lol:

About Us | The Satanic Temple Seattle

"Making trouble" is one of the most fundamental rights in this country - in fact, a foundation of our independence.

But even without that - explain to me how going to a football game is "making trouble".

I know that the members of the Satanic Temple are perfectly friendly and have no history of violence.

Isn't this where you produce a fake story to support your script?

Satanists are such fun, friendly ppl.....10 Terrifying Teenage Satanists - Listverse

What you think of as "Satanists" don't fucking exist, clown.
Oh please, the doc is going to bat for Satanists. It figures. And you call me a clown, lol. If you ever have a Jo interview pipe up about how much you admire Satanists and see how quickly you're cleared from the premises, freak.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hilariously enough, I happen to be at the bar with my boss at this very moment.

I just mentioned our conversation to him, and to top it off, I stated without any hesitation that "I admire Satanists".

My boss told me to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Satanists are such fun, friendly ppl.....10 Terrifying Teenage Satanists - Listverse

What you think of as "Satanists" don't fucking exist, clown.
Oh please, the doc is going to bat for Satanists. It figures. And you call me a clown, lol. If you ever have a Jo interview pipe up about how much you admire Satanists and see how quickly you're cleared from the premises, freak.

We see your real face. Not the most flattering image

You know, it wasn't until this thread that I realized koshergrl was Jeremiah-level crazy.

Let me guess KG, you think Michelle Remembers is a true story, right?

No, it could be where I link to the history of the Fourth Crusade, or 16th Century England, or - well, pick a century and I'll present you with some facts.

We all know you have an allergic reaction to facts.

Alternatively, maybe you can regale us with your version of Christianity as all kittens and lollipops.

Which would you prefer?

No, it could be where I link to the history of the Fourth Crusade, or 16th Century England, or - well, pick a century and I'll present you with some facts.

We all know you have an allergic reaction to facts.

Alternatively, maybe you can regale us with your version of Christianity as all kittens and lollipops.

Which would you prefer?
I've no doubt you've an arsenal of anti Christian propaganda at your fingertips, filed next to your pro Obama propaganda. But "we all know" that you resort to fables and outright lies to make your points, so anything you post will be looked upon with the degree of seriousness it deserves...that is....none.

Forum List

Back