Students, teachers invite Satanists to football game to protest praying coach

So..................it's okay for Christians from the Westboro Baptist Church to protest military funerals "because God hates gays", yet it's not okay for others to express their views?

It's okay for a bunch of Christians to go protest Planned Parenthood and chant, but people with different beliefs can't go to a game and chant?

Free speech works both ways dude.
Where the fuck did I say anything about westboro you fucking piece of shit.

I get it. Praying for players health is as offensive as satanists in your pathetic hippy fucking left wing fucked up world.

Fuck you.

Explain to me exactly what is offensive about "Satanists" hanging out at a football game?
THey missed a turn somewhere....Our high school was the Blue Devils.
The name came from a French WWI fighting battalion so it's appropriate.
As for the thread, why should people make trouble when a citizen exercises one of the most fundamental rights in this country? A right that was a foundation for independence. Should the KKK mount similar protests during black history month? After all, it's a matter of expression, right?
Trouble-making lefties at it again, taking their own freedoms for granted. One of these days they'll wise up. Probably when a right they consider as sacred is taken from them.

"Making trouble" is one of the most fundamental rights in this country - in fact, a foundation of our independence.

But even without that - explain to me how going to a football game is "making trouble".
When it obviously isn't for the purpose of watching a football game but instead is to disrupt a student activity. But that's how an adult would view it. I can't speak for lefties.

I get it. Praying for players health is as offensive as satanists in your pathetic hippy fucking left wing fucked up world.

Fuck you.

Explain to me exactly what is offensive about "Satanists" hanging out at a football game?
As for the thread, why should people make trouble when a citizen exercises one of the most fundamental rights in this country? A right that was a foundation for independence. Should the KKK mount similar protests during black history month? After all, it's a matter of expression, right?
Trouble-making lefties at it again, taking their own freedoms for granted. One of these days they'll wise up. Probably when a right they consider as sacred is taken from them.

"Making trouble" is one of the most fundamental rights in this country - in fact, a foundation of our independence.

But even without that - explain to me how going to a football game is "making trouble".
When it obviously isn't for the purpose of watching a football game but instead is to disrupt a student activity. But that's how an adult would view it. I can't speak for lefties.

:lol:

You do realize that the whole point of this was to make clowns like yourself butthurt, right?

They didn't "disrupt" anything, they just hung out on the sidelines, in robes. If that's offensive to you, then I suggest you get up off your fainting couch and grow a fucking pair.

So..................it's okay for Christians from the Westboro Baptist Church to protest military funerals "because God hates gays", yet it's not okay for others to express their views?

It's okay for a bunch of Christians to go protest Planned Parenthood and chant, but people with different beliefs can't go to a game and chant?

Fuck you.

Actually, the KKK already does that......................

KKK Plans Protest Of Martin Luther King Jr Tribute At Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial

Klan Wins Right To Protest Martin Luther King Day

And some of them are advocating a white history month in March.....

'White History Month' sign stirs up Flemington

Fuck you.

YOu're one of those special snowflakes that want your religion treated in a special way, aren't you?

Fuck you.

Now that's precious...considering my HS had that nickname before WWI and we could have cared less about the French.

You do realize that the whole point of this was to make clowns like yourself butthurt, right?

And they certainly have succeeded.

Are we to assume that all the Christian martyrs in this thread will now be boycotting SW?

3584586-tumblr_m76gm67w6u1rz9h7jo1_500.jpg

Black cloaks are "satanic," after all. :lmao:

The Satanic Temple of Seattle was invited to protest coach Joe Kennedy’s controversial ritual of praying on the 50-yard line after games.

bout a dozen members of the Satanic Temple of Seattle, most dressed in hooded black robes and some masked, left Bremerton High School shortly after their arrival at a varsity-football game Thursday night. They came in response to the controversy surrounding coach Joe Kennedy, who was placed on leave this week for praying on the field after games but attended the game in the stands.

Students swarmed the fence where the Satanists stood outside. The group climbed the fence, shook it, held up crosses, threw liquid, and chanted “Jesus.” Some yelled at the Satanists to go away.

A few of the half-dozen students and teachers who invited the Satanists to attend the game in the spirit of free expression were allowed outside the fence, where they spoke with members of the atheist and agnostic group and thanked them for coming.

Temple spokeswoman Lilith Starr said the group was invited to protest Kennedy’s ritual of kneeling on the 50-yard line after games and praying. “We want equality for everyone,” she said. “If one group is allowed to pray, everyone should be.”

fed6597a-7ec3-11e5-baa9-f4e2c30f497e-780x526.jpg

‘Jesus’ chants greet Satanists at Bremerton football game

Just in case you needed another reason to hate liberals more today than you did yesterday.
so they're members of the football team?

Fucking disgusting.

Fuck you.

You don't have the "fundamental right" to "make trouble" on school property, during school events.

The Satanic Temple of Seattle was invited to protest coach Joe Kennedy’s controversial ritual of praying on the 50-yard line after games.

bout a dozen members of the Satanic Temple of Seattle, most dressed in hooded black robes and some masked, left Bremerton High School shortly after their arrival at a varsity-football game Thursday night. They came in response to the controversy surrounding coach Joe Kennedy, who was placed on leave this week for praying on the field after games but attended the game in the stands.

Students swarmed the fence where the Satanists stood outside. The group climbed the fence, shook it, held up crosses, threw liquid, and chanted “Jesus.” Some yelled at the Satanists to go away.

A few of the half-dozen students and teachers who invited the Satanists to attend the game in the spirit of free expression were allowed outside the fence, where they spoke with members of the atheist and agnostic group and thanked them for coming.

Temple spokeswoman Lilith Starr said the group was invited to protest Kennedy’s ritual of kneeling on the 50-yard line after games and praying. “We want equality for everyone,” she said. “If one group is allowed to pray, everyone should be.”

Just in case you needed another reason to hate liberals more today than you did yesterday.

Fucking disgusting.

What's disgusting is a username designed to mock someone else's religion.

Fucking disgusting.

What's disgusting is a username designed to mock someone else's religion.
Who does that?

Fuck you.

You don't have the "fundamental right" to "make trouble" on school property, during school events.
Were they vandalizing property? Assaulting anyone? Shooting anyone?

No? Then your feelings of persecution are noted but irrelevant.

Fucking disgusting.
No, dumbass, they are members of the public, who came to pray to their god just like Coach Crucifix.

Fuck you.

What "trouble" did they make? Be specific.

KaiserTwit thinks that just being in her eyesight and not believing as she does is "trouble".

Too bad her faith is so weak it can be shaken by something like this.

Now, if the Satanists had painted Pentagrams and burned symbols into the grass, I'd say they were causing trouble, but all they did was show up, chant and leave.

No trouble that I can see. Might have been fun to follow them, because I heard Satanists throw some pretty wild parties.

Fuck you.

How did they cause trouble?

You are aware that Satanists are not devil but humanists. The imagery of the devil is satirical, their thumbing religion and god.

Why shouldn't they be at the game? Power to the players.

I guess in Allie's world, Satanists are not allowed to enjoy a football game.

I guess in Allie's world, Satanists are not allowed to enjoy a football game.

Actually, in her world, if you're not a conservative Christian, then you're a godless liberal and shouldn't be allowed to do or enjoy anything.

Forum List

Back