Students vote to take down a pic of the Queen. Nobody cares

Apart from tory politicians and a few royalist weirdos. I find this story quite cheering. The kids are all right.

Sounds like the complete collapse of your culture, and the complete rejection of your history and heritage by it's new population.

Hopefully they will be nice to you, when you are a tiny minority in your own country.

ANd by hopefully, I mean hopefully NOT.
"sounds like the complete collapse of your culture"..................over a picture being taken down........... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your pretense of not understanding the concept of symbols, is not credible.

Dismissed.
OMIGOD! A picture was taken down! It's the end of civilization as we know it!!!!
1623249383608.png
(almost as bad as a graduate wearing a Mexican flag)

Apart from tory politicians and a few royalist weirdos. I find this story quite cheering. The kids are all right.

Sounds like the complete collapse of your culture, and the complete rejection of your history and heritage by it's new population.

Hopefully they will be nice to you, when you are a tiny minority in your own country.

"sounds like the complete collapse of your culture"..................over a picture being taken down........... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dismissed.
OMIGOD! A picture was taken down! It's the end of civilization as we know it!!!! View attachment 499142 (almost as bad as a graduate wearing a Mexican flag)

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
OMIGOD! A picture was taken down! It's the end of civilization as we know it!!!! View attachment 499142 (almost as bad as a graduate wearing a Mexican flag)

Dismissed.
OMIGOD! Let's post more and more and more about the end of civilization when Oxford takes down the pic of the Queen! OH NOES!!!!!!!!!
1623250120322.png

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
OMIGOD! Let's post more and more and more about the end of civilization when Oxford takes down the pic of the Queen! OH NOES!!!!!!!!! View attachment 499144

Dismissed.

I think you are being a bit melodramatic. Our society is always breaking down. This is a positive thing.

Only a barbarian would think that a society breaking down, is a good thing.

Not if it's a "fascist regime!"

He has no chance of getting that. He aint no human being..

Said the man still supporting policies that led to the rape of literally thousands of white girl children.

Which policy am I supporting dickhead ?

The various policies of political correctness that led to cops and social workers letting a massive rape and sex slave ring operate for years, because it was run by muslims.

IMO, the way that you feel no desire to protect your own young, ie the young of your people, makes you less than an ANMIAL.

You go to harm the babies of a fucking RAT, and it will try to bite you. YOU? You smile and pretend to not see.

But which one am I "supporting" ? I can t really think of any. Which law gives muslim rapists protected status ?

I think you are being a bit melodramatic. Our society is always breaking down. This is a positive thing.

Said the man still supporting policies that led to the rape of literally thousands of white girl children.

The various policies of political correctness that led to cops and social workers letting a massive rape and sex slave ring operate for years, because it was run by muslims.

IMO, the way that you feel no desire to protect your own young, ie the young of your people, makes you less than an ANMIAL.

You go to harm the babies of a fucking RAT, and it will try to bite you. YOU? You smile and pretend to not see.

But which one am I "supporting" ? I can t really think of any. Which law gives muslim rapists protected status ?

Hug a rapist, Tommy, we all know you love them.

A picture that nobody knew existed in a room that they will never visit. I am buying toilet roll and ammo right now.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.
OMIGOD! Let's post more and more and more about the end of civilization when Oxford takes down the pic of the Queen! OH NOES!!!!!!!!! View attachment 499144

Dismissed.
"Dismissed"...
1623251229727.png

A picture that nobody knew existed in a room that they will never visit. I am buying toilet roll and ammo right now.
Smart move. I mean, with this being the end of civilization and all...................

Hug a rapist, Tommy, we all know you love them.

"We all know"? Um....speak only for yourself, please.

Smart move. I mean, with this being the end of civilization and all...................
Well it may be a partial breakdown. Its not as if right wing trash are storming Parliament threatening to hang the Speaker.

THe details of exactly how your PC mob over there enforces it's control is not my concern.

The point is, it led to this, and other atrocities, and you continue to support it.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

THe details of exactly how your PC mob over there enforces it's control is not my concern.

The point is, it led to this, and other atrocities, and you continue to support it.

Well you could also mention the free pass that the C of E and the Catholic Church got but you havent done so. It indicates that you have little concern for the victims unless their attackers are Muslim. And yet you presume to lecture me about an issue that you knew as much about as I did. Fuck off.

To them the wholesale rape of white girls is a good thing. It puts them in their place.

You right-wing racist yanks are so predictable. Every time anything about the UK is mentioned you bring up the Rotherham rape scandal that ended in 2010.
It was a shocking scandal but at the same time it was going on there was a far bigger child rape scandal uncovered by Operation Yew Tree in the UK. This involved dozens of TV celebrities raping children. Jimmy Saville. Rolf Harris. Stuart Hall and a Liberal MP all household names. Plus dozens of others. It had been going on since the 1960's. It was a far bigger scandal and even involved the BBC.
Yet you never mention Yew Tree only Rotherham why?
Could it be that the Yew tree beasts were all white professionals? And of course the Rotherham bunch all Muslim?
You see only what you want to see, and couldn't give a toss about the child victims, just a good opportunity to go Muslim bashing.

Forum List

Back