Students vote to take down a pic of the Queen. Nobody cares

Apart from tory politicians and a few royalist weirdos. I find this story quite cheering. The kids are all right.
Im guessing at least half those students are Africans.
Because Oxford is a hotbed of ethnic tensions. Clown.
Hardly, Magdalen College has only about 10-15% of it's student population from BAME backgrounds. A large proportion of it's students come from Eton and Harrow. If the upper crust are getting the BLM message, there's hope for us yet.
Its provoked this piece of nuttiness from the Daily Heil. Interesting to see that the guy behind it is an American.Commie bastards.

Black royalty has always existed, and modern monarchies exist throughout Africa. Does this mean that African royalty is the number one symbol of black supremacy? List of current constituent African monarchs - Wikipedia Methinks you are a hypocrite.

Apart from tory politicians and a few royalist weirdos. I find this story quite cheering. The kids are all right.

Sounds like the complete collapse of your culture, and the complete rejection of your history and heritage by it's new population.

Hopefully they will be nice to you, when you are a tiny minority in your own country.

ANd by hopefully, I mean hopefully NOT.
I think you are being a bit melodramatic. Our society is always breaking down. This is a positive thing.

Only a barbarian would think that a society breaking down, is a good thing.

Not if it's a "fascist regime!"

He has no chance of getting that. He aint no human being..

Said the man still supporting policies that led to the rape of literally thousands of white girl children.

Which policy am I supporting dickhead ?

The various policies of political correctness that led to cops and social workers letting a massive rape and sex slave ring operate for years, because it was run by muslims.

IMO, the way that you feel no desire to protect your own young, ie the young of your people, makes you less than an ANMIAL.

You go to harm the babies of a fucking RAT, and it will try to bite you. YOU? You smile and pretend to not see.

But which one am I "supporting" ? I can t really think of any. Which law gives muslim rapists protected status ?

THe details of exactly how your PC mob over there enforces it's control is not my concern.

The point is, it led to this, and other atrocities, and you continue to support it.

You right-wing racist yanks are so predictable. Every time anything about the UK is mentioned you bring up the Rotherham rape scandal that ended in 2010.
It was a shocking scandal but at the same time it was going on there was a far bigger child rape scandal uncovered by Operation Yew Tree in the UK. This involved dozens of TV celebrities raping children. Jimmy Saville. Rolf Harris. Stuart Hall and a Liberal MP all household names. Plus dozens of others. It had been going on since the 1960's. It was a far bigger scandal and even involved the BBC.
Yet you never mention Yew Tree only Rotherham why?
Could it be that the Yew tree beasts were all white professionals? And of course the Rotherham bunch all Muslim?
You see only what you want to see, and couldn't give a toss about the child victims, just a good opportunity to go Muslim bashing.

And you commie brits foment hate and discontent over racist activities in America that the brits are largely responsible for. Why are you not disparaging current day BLACK monarchies as being an example of black supremacy? List of current constituent African monarchs - Wikipedia

Sounds like the complete collapse of your culture, and the complete rejection of your history and heritage by it's new population.

Hopefully they will be nice to you, when you are a tiny minority in your own country.

I think you are being a bit melodramatic. Our society is always breaking down. This is a positive thing.

Said the man still supporting policies that led to the rape of literally thousands of white girl children.

The various policies of political correctness that led to cops and social workers letting a massive rape and sex slave ring operate for years, because it was run by muslims.

IMO, the way that you feel no desire to protect your own young, ie the young of your people, makes you less than an ANMIAL.

You go to harm the babies of a fucking RAT, and it will try to bite you. YOU? You smile and pretend to not see.

But which one am I "supporting" ? I can t really think of any. Which law gives muslim rapists protected status ?

THe details of exactly how your PC mob over there enforces it's control is not my concern.

The point is, it led to this, and other atrocities, and you continue to support it.

Well you could also mention the free pass that the C of E and the Catholic Church got but you havent done so. It indicates that you have little concern for the victims unless their attackers are Muslim. And yet you presume to lecture me about an issue that you knew as much about as I did. Fuck off.

You didn't know about it before. You know about it now, and are still supporting the policies that led to it happening.

I didn't know about the problems with the Catholic Church. Now that I do know, I do not support the policies that allowed it to happen.

Do you see the difference? ONce you learn that something leads to horrible outcomes, you have a choice, to stop supporting it, and try to avoid those outcomes or keep supporting it, knowing that you will get those outcomes.

You choose "support mass rape of children".

You right-wing racist yanks are so predictable. Every time anything about the UK is mentioned you bring up the Rotherham rape scandal that ended in 2010.
It was a shocking scandal but at the same time it was going on there was a far bigger child rape scandal uncovered by Operation Yew Tree in the UK. This involved dozens of TV celebrities raping children. Jimmy Saville. Rolf Harris. Stuart Hall and a Liberal MP all household names. Plus dozens of others. It had been going on since the 1960's. It was a far bigger scandal and even involved the BBC.
Could it be that the Yew tree beasts were all white professionals? And of course the Rotherham bunch all Muslim?
You see only what you want to see, and couldn't give a toss about the child victims, just a good opportunity to go Muslim bashing.

It seems the list of people who aren't rapists in your shithole country is shorter than the list of ones who are.

Nope. It is because the rotherham scandal was the result of a culture of Political Correctness that is still in operation today, both in the UK and the USA.

Thus it is very relevant to a political discussion. And this is a political discussion forum.

If you can show me that teh Saville Ring, embodied some policy or world view that is operation today in the US and thus is relevant to current political issues, I will start referencing that too, when it is relevant.

Also, you are a wace baiting asshole.

So a college takes down a picture of the queen in a irrelevant country, that is fine by me. Let the Canadians know, that less irrelevant country seems to believe your irrelevant country is relevant still.

It is quite ridiculous to hear the reason of removing the painting. Kinda the royal family represents colonialism. Maybe to some extent, yes, it represents.

But it represents not only that. It is also the achievements of Britain in science, culture, industry, political freedoms. The defeat of Nazis. No?

Nope. It is because the rotherham scandal was the result of a culture of Political Correctness that is still in operation today, both in the UK and the USA.

Thus it is very relevant to a political discussion. And this is a political discussion forum.

If you can show me that teh Saville Ring, embodied some policy or world view that is operation today in the US and thus is relevant to current political issues, I will start referencing that too, when it is relevant.

You are the one to bring "wace" (have you got a lisp?) into a thread about the removal of the Monarchs picture. Hardly relevant, is it?

You are the one to bring "wace" (have you got a lisp?) into a thread about the removal of the Monarchs picture. Hardly relevant, is it?

I try to distinguish between the few legit accusations of racism, and the accusations were the accuser is basically a retarded child.

It is quite ridiculous to hear the reason of removing the painting. Kinda the royal family represents colonialism. Maybe to some extent, yes, it represents.

But it represents not only that. It is also the achievements of Britain in science, culture, industry, political freedoms. The defeat of Nazis. No?
There are many more suitable icons.

Why did you allow all those young gymnasts to be raped ? Or those wrestlers ? You vote for one of their abusers and hold him up as a great American.

That is not about icons. That is more about common sense.

Why did you allow all those young gymnasts to be raped ? Or those wrestlers ? You vote for one of their abusers and hold him up as a great American.

Bullshit.

After Queen Elizabeth what does the monarchy have to offer?

Not much.
Nothing. She has nothing to offer either.
She has history. I am an old fart and she was installed the year I was born.

Being a Republican I don't like the idea of having a monarchy. Hopefully after she is gone the Brits will do away with that silly ass institution.

Hopefully after she is gone the Brits will do away with that silly ass institution
Who knows? That is more about tradition than political power. There are a number of countries which can hardly be imagined without monarchy. Japan, as an example. Britain, too.

That is not about icons. That is more about common sense.
When I was a student I had a Ramones poster on my wall. It is sick for young folk to venerate the monarchy. It has no place in a modern society. Not just the monarchy but the whole corrupt construct that props it up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back