Study 43% of Americans say supporting the first amendment is racist

The title of this thread is wrong because it's a false equivalency. That's not what the study says.

This is from the same study.
  • 51% of strong liberals say it’s “morally acceptable” to punch Nazis.
  • 53% of Republicans favor stripping U.S. citizenship from people who burn the American flag.
  • 51% of Democrats support a law that requires Americans use transgender people’s preferred gender pronouns.
  • 47% of Republicans favor bans on building new mosques.
  • 58% of Democrats say employers should punish employees for offensive Facebook posts.
  • 65% of Republicans say NFL players should be fired if they refuse to stand for the national anthem.
The State of Free Speech and Tolerance in America

No party has a monopoly on political retardation.

lol

The republican party appears to be anti-first amendment...
Anti-press
Anti-protesting

Look no further than the black football players taking a knee, those "SOB's" "fire them".
yall hypocrites openly hate Tim Tebow for kneeling to pray, but fully support some racist idiots for shitting on the anthem

the lefts grasp of right and wrong is completely jacked

Tebow is showing off, and Jesus said to pray in your closet.

This is what happens when the media and the dnc run and push division.

you can't tell certain jokes anymore w/o getting screamed at
you can't check a woman out w/o her getting her twat twisted up

it's terrible, the PC nonsense should have been shut down in the 80's with changing he to he/she
So, you are against free speech for the media and the DNC?
I don't know how your deluded little mind came up with that.

and since you know pc speech isn't free speech, you clearly need more coffee.

lol

Anti-press
Anti-protesting

Look no further than the black football players taking a knee, those "SOB's" "fire them".
yall hypocrites openly hate Tim Tebow for kneeling to pray, but fully support some racist idiots for shitting on the anthem

you're still an America hating hypocrite.

lol

Anti-press
Anti-protesting

American hating hypocrite, not really proud of being an American, you are right. Not since I saw Trump's rallys and Trump, well the Tea Party actually pissed me off. They way they treated the first brown skinned American POTUS really is telling. I will not stand for the NA.

lol

Anti-press
Anti-protesting

American hating hypocrite, not really proud of being an American, you are right. Not since I saw Trump's rallys and Trump, well the Tea Party actually pissed me off.
so whoever the President is holds absolute sway in whether you are proud to be an American or not.

good lord, that is the most pathetic thing I have ever read from an adult.

American hating hypocrite, not really proud of being an American, you are right. Not since I saw Trump's rallys and Trump, well the Tea Party actually pissed me off.
so whoever the President is holds absolute sway in whether you are proud to be an American or not.

Actually its what republicans have become and those who attended Trumps rallies, with chants of Lock her UP.
Trump is nothing but a charlatan and has been for decades.

Actually its what republicans have become and those who attended Trumps rallies, with chants of Lock her UP.
the second most pathetic thing I have ever read from an adult.

you should really go back to your schools and beat the fuck out of every history teacher for giving you a passing grade.

lol

Anti-press
Anti-protesting

Shitting on POWS and Gold Star families is okay with you isn`t it?

it's terrible, the PC nonsense should have been shut down in the 80's with changing he to he/she

This is the statement I was responding to: "This is what happens when the media and the dnc run and push division." The media can't say what they want, the DNC can't say what they want. That means you are against free speech for them.

lol

Anti-press
Anti-protesting

since I haven't mentioned either, and I didn't see them mentioned until now...

take your weak sauce in hand, rub it on your vibrator and to fuck yourself.

This is the statement I was responding to: "This is what happens when the media and the dnc run and push division." The media can't say what they want, the DNC can't say what they want. That means you are against free speech for them.
liar

it is very clear that the media and the dnc lie, very clear, and when you liars spread those lies, your antifa morons become violent based off those lies.

I fully support your right to be a lying pile of useless shit, but I'm going to call you out every fucking time.

liar

it is very clear that the media and the dnc lie, very clear, and when you liars spread those lies, your antifa morons become violent based off those lies.

I fully support your right to be a lying pile of useless shit, but I'm going to call you out every fucking time.
What an idiot. Of all the low-life rightwing morons on here, you are one of the very lowest...the most stupid.

lol

Anti-press
Anti-protesting

So now you`re back here with your gay fantasies? I was only pointing out your hypocrisy and your fake patriotism. You voted for a man who spit on our POWs and a Gold Star family and you`re whining about someone taking a knee?

lol

Anti-press
Anti-protesting

So now you`re back here with your gay fantasies? I was only pointing out your hypocrisy and your fake patriotism. You voted for a man who spit on our POWs and a Gold Star family and you`re whining about someone taking a knee?
You have proof I voted for trump?
you have a line where I showed mass support for trump?

no, you do not

so your entire line is based on a false assumption and then false accusations.

you guys are really trying hard to take the top 'most pathetic' spots away from some long time holders.

you should really go back to your schools and beat the fuck out of every history teacher for giving you a passing grade.

History in HS , well we were always the good guys. I have learned a lot since then.

History in HS , well we were always the good guys. I have learned a lot since then.
then learn what inspired the Anthem, once you understand that, you will understand my point of view.

then learn what inspired the Anthem, once you understand that, you will understand my point of view.

Wasn't it Ft. McHenry and water rights? War of 1812 against the British. Home of the brave and land of the free(not for blacks it wasn't)

Wasn't it Ft. McHenry and water rights? War of 1812 against the British. Home of the brave and land of the free(not for blacks it wasn't)
I get it, you hate the country.

canduh is just north of you

oh, you don't want to leave?

why the fuck not?

Forum List

Back