Study finds IRS suppression of Tea Party swung 2012 election

Sad to see liberals laughing at things which they would be outraged by had it happened to them.

Funny as the democrats go a lot more votes within congressional districts. Somehow the republicans still win the majority?

DEMS GOT 3 MILLION more votes for the House and lost by 33 votes, hater dupe...a disgrace...

The perfect excuse for losers has been born. It was't the media. It was the IRS. Whine whine whine.

The IRS was a wing of the Obama administration and we have thousands more of his stormtroopers coming with Obamacare:mad:

You do realize the irs shakedown of the teabggger groups was ordered by a conservative republican, correct?

Stan Veuger? :lol:

The TPM was losing traction by early fall of 2012 and then its now stellar performance by a couple of TPM senatorial wacks allowed the Senate to stay Dem.

The final battle of import was the TPM failure when it shut down the government and could not defeat the debt ceiling bill.

All that is left is the whimpering and whining into the inevitable disaster for the TPM in the primaries and general elections.

ps: if those assholes had concentrated on the infrastructure and roll out, they may have had a chance.

None, now.

People like you helped Romney loose....Stick with your Obama love fake

I worked for and voted Romney. I opposed the far right stupidity with every step of the campaign.

You have lost your hold on the party and are in danger losing your place in it.

We are tired of the far right's political gonorrhea that almost infected us permanently.

I don't believe a id is suppression either....

Now requiring a birth certificate is going a little too far.

The perfect excuse for losers has been born. It was't the media. It was the IRS. Whine whine whine.
A small ultra right sewer site makes a claim that does not appear in any other media and I am supposed to bow down. Come back when you have a main stream media source that can be trusted. I'll was no time on your crap.

Stan Veuger? :lol:

The TPM was losing traction by early fall of 2012 and then its now stellar performance by a couple of TPM senatorial wacks allowed the Senate to stay Dem.

The final battle of import was the TPM failure when it shut down the government and could not defeat the debt ceiling bill.

All that is left is the whimpering and whining into the inevitable disaster for the TPM in the primaries and general elections.

ps: if those assholes had concentrated on the infrastructure and roll out, they may have had a chance.

None, now.

People like you helped Romney loose....Stick with your Obama love fake

I worked for and voted Romney. I opposed the far right stupidity with every step of the campaign.

You have lost your hold on the party and are in danger losing your place in it.

We are tired of the far right's political gonorrhea that almost infected us permanently.

and all the while you pandered to the libs and made excuses for Obama..not much help really

I think some people have forgotten that six Tea Party Senate candidates in 2010 LOST.

You may have forgotten but the Tea Party gave the Republicans the house:cool:

That's not exactly what happened.... Try doing the math -- you lost the house on votes.

gop-gerrymandering.png

Hate to break it to you, dumb ass, but the new districts didn't take affect until the 2012 election. They had no bearing on 2010.

Correlation without causation.

No tax-exempt status = voter suppression?

Sorry, I'm not really buying it.

Yes - this was thoroughly covered already. They were not allowed to create their their organizations to support the cause genius. :eusa_doh:

Correlation without causation.

No tax-exempt status = voter suppression?

Sorry, I'm not really buying it.

I don't know if I agree with the study, but no tax-exempt status = much lower donations.

I guess you don't remember the howls of "voter suppression" when ACORN was being targeted.

The GOP is a party of perpetual victims.

Both parties make victim groups that they use against the other party. Time to move away from that...

Time to rebuild AMERICA!!!
Infrastructure
manufacturing
science
tech
education
should be the focus!

...Stan Veuger notes, at the same time that the IRS began coming down hard on these groups. He argues in a RealClearMarkets.com article that this most likely had a major impact in the 2012 election.
Someone opining that something was in his opinion "most likely" is not the "result of" a study: it is someone's opinion and nothing more.:rolleyes:

...Stan Veuger notes, at the same time that the IRS began coming down hard on these groups. He argues in a RealClearMarkets.com article that this most likely had a major impact in the 2012 election.
Someone opining that something was in his opinion "most likely" is not the "result of" a study: it is someone's opinion and nothing more.:rolleyes:

Interesting.

So what are your thoughts on Scientific opinion on Anthropogenic Global Warming?

Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back