Study Proves: Men Aren't Women

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Folks, today some proven and settled science.

A study published in Sports Medicine found that testosterone blockers taken by biological men who want to live as women do not significantly diminish their strength and gives them an advantage when competing against biological women in sports.

The study found that elite male athletes are around 10 to 13 percent faster than female athletes and the difference in sports like bowling cricket balls, hitting long drives, and weightlifting is even greater — 29 percent to 52 percent.

A study published in Sports Medicine found that testosterone blockers taken by biological men who want to live as women do not significantly diminish their strength and gives them an advantage when competing against biological women in sports.

The study found that elite male athletes are around 10 to 13 percent faster than female athletes and the difference in sports like bowling cricket balls, hitting long drives, and weightlifting is even greater — 29 percent to 52 percent.

They still give leftist a boner

ok, so the trannies want to compete in women's sports, and claim their really woman trapped in a man's body

by that metric i can claim i'm a dog trapped in a man's body, and hump any leg in public

WOOF!

~S~

I am not surprised that some members of USMB need a study to show them that men aren’t women.

I am not surprised that some members of USMB need a study to show them that men aren’t women.
I'm more surprised that the looney left are letting male trannies compete in women's sports.
It's somewhat concerning to me just how far they will go to capture a vote.

Nooooooooo really
shshhsbe.png

Hulk smash
HULK SMASH!

I think that "we" need to re-think our previous beliefs about sex/gender.

I just watched a movie called, "Ava," and there is a woman in that film who kicks the ass of dozens of men at the same time. She punches them and knocks them out, while she gets hit by a man on the head with a rock and gets nothing but a small bruise or cut.

Women are mens' equal, physically.

I just watched a movie called, "Ava," and there is a woman in that film who kicks the ass of dozens of men at the same time. She punches them and knocks them out, while she gets hit by a man on the head with a rock and gets nothing but a small bruise or cut.

Exactly! I mean, hasn’t anyone ever seen Wonder Woman or the Bionic Woman?

I'm more surprised that the looney left are letting male trannies compete in women's sports.
It's somewhat concerning to me just how far they will go to capture a vote.
To me it's like they know women are kind and considerate, using that against them.

Yeah I have seen wonder woman

Kate-Beckinsale-hot-Gif.gif

View attachment 429340
I met Lynda Carter.

View attachment 429340
I met Lynda Carter.

Ok, ya know what I missed in life?

Having a sister.

View attachment 429340
I met Lynda Carter.

Ok, ya know what I missed in life?

Having a sister.
You mean a sibling or a black woman?

Well that's great.

Now prove that the sun is not really the moon.

Bet ya can't do that!

You know it gives me infinite sadness to see that there is a need here to start a thread such as this that is based on pure common sense, yet there will still be those who reject it.

Imagine that- men are men and women are women- we have to have science verify the difference? SMH-

This reminds me of a government-grant study on whether sheep know their shepherd. Your taxpayer dollar at work. We've kept sheep for a quarter century: they could have just asked us.

(Of course they do!)

Forum List

Back