Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

It's easy to win if you stack the deck, isn't it?
Yet all this time you have had a chance to 9ffer a third choice. Instead, nothing but a tantrum.

Because you know there isn't one. Look at how upset you are. Look at what Trump is doing to your brain.
So, in summary, you get called out for being childish and pompous, and it's MY fault.

You can stop pretending you'd accept any answer but the ones you petulantly insisted on.
Wow, another tantrum. But no answer. Yep, it's a daveman post...
Even when I point it out -- you still do it. It's a tropism, like a plant turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.

Plan A Trump applied sanctions. Iran re starts their nuclear program.

So what is the Plan B tough guy?

You know, if Trump had left well enough alone and didn't tear up the Iran agreement, they would still be several years away from being able to develop nuclear materials for weapons.

But, because of Trump, they now have that ability.

Yet all this time you have had a chance to 9ffer a third choice. Instead, nothing but a tantrum.

Because you know there isn't one. Look at how upset you are. Look at what Trump is doing to your brain.
So, in summary, you get called out for being childish and pompous, and it's MY fault.

You can stop pretending you'd accept any answer but the ones you petulantly insisted on.
Even when I point it out -- you still do it. It's a tropism, like a plant turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.
Cute whining!

So, which is it? Trump lied and never gave the order, or the Navy publicly told him to stick his order up his ass?

Last edited:
Trump did a tweet, the Navy said that what Trump tweeted wasn't how they operate, and wouldn't be changing the way things are done.

Yes. Trump tweeted something he thought would make him sound tough, and the Navy told him to shove it up his ass, although in politically correct language.

Stay tuned for plan B if they are ignorant enough to go there. It won't be purdy. Cowards stay home and play checkers with Grandma.

Something tells me that Iran ain't that dumb, but then again I could be wrong.

Iran never stopped their nuclear program, genius.

Cute whining!

So, which is it? Trump lied and never gave the order, or the Navy publicly told him to stick his order up his ass?
"You can stop pretending you'd accept any answer but the ones you petulantly insisted on."

Yup, I called it.

Trump did a tweet, the Navy said that what Trump tweeted wasn't how they operate, and wouldn't be changing the way things are done.

Yes. Trump tweeted something he thought would make him sound tough, and the Navy told him to shove it up his ass, although in politically correct language.
Are we still pretending the tweet was directed at the Navy and not Iran?

Would you talk to your commanding officer that way while enlisted ??

TDS is real.
Something tells me that Iran ain't that dumb
Right, because they don't have nukes yet.
No but we do, and they don't want no part of that.

Would you talk to your commanding officer that way while enlisted ??

TDS is real.
Something tells me that Iran ain't that dumb
Right, because they don't have nukes yet.
No but we do, and they don't want no part of that.

Actually, there have been times where I have had to correct my division officers, and sometimes my CO's, and yes, I would tell them that they couldn't do something and would put it in correct language, but I would still be very clear in my point.

Although...................on my first ship, there was one time that I wasn't really politically correct. We got a new division officer transferred in to replace one that had been a GREAT officer. He actually took the time to learn what we did, and we made sure that what we did in the office made him shine. Well, the guy who replaced him was someone who had just come in from a reservist station as CO, and the first thing he said when he got into the office was that he was a LT, had been a CO of the station he had just left, and there was nothing we could teach him because he knew it all already.

Well, every time I gave him an OCR document, he would whip out a ruler and start checking to see if the characters were aligned, and he was good at checking that, but he knew NOTHING about what kinds of codes and stuff we used, because reserve paperwork is much different than active duty. So, I typed up a document that was beautiful and perfect in the character alignment, but was totally screwed as far as the information went. In one of the lines, I was trying to give Admiral pay to a Seaman. LT Raymond checked it with his ruler, told me that I did a good job, signed it and gave it back. I then took the document and dropped it on the PN1's desk, and said "June, look what your LT just signed and told me what a good job I did."

June read all the screwed up information on it, grabbed the LT and took him out in the hall to tell him how badly he had just screwed up in signing that document. From that day on, the LT was double checked by the Firsts in the office because he knew nothing.

Me? I ended up being volunteered for the cargo division for the cruise, but it was worth it. Cool part is that a week after I hit the cargo division, they took me out of the holds and put me in the cargo office because I could type around 80 wpm. Matter of fact, the LT did me a favor, because I got better liberty being where I was than if I had stayed in the ship's office.

I've also taken on Admirals and won, because I knew the book better than just about anyone else.

Still no shooting war. Just another tds lie.

We

Stay tuned for plan B if they are ignorant enough to go there. It won't be purdy. Cowards stay home and play checkers with Grandma.

Something tells me that Iran ain't that dumb, but then again I could be wrong.
Well tough guy. Do you see any Plan B coming from WH? Iran will never come to the table and negotiate. That is not going to happen.

I know I’m genious. Thank you.

So tell me where did it say they didn’t stop? Any hard proof there tough guy.???

I never said of any shooting. It was Trump who said shoot down those flying boats. TDS.... TRUMPTARD DUMBSHIT SYMPATHIZERS.

I’m so sick of seeing TDS as a defense. It means nothing but just a cow dung..

I know you are fascinated about me. You always come from nowhere with one line attack...... Did I brutalized you anally?

I know you are fascinated about me. You always come from nowhere with one line attack...... Did I brutalized you anally?
No, you are still alive.

So tell me where did it say they didn’t stop? Any hard proof there tough guy.???
You're not really a genius if you can't even spell the word.

Yes, there's proof. No, you won't accept it. No, your refusal to acknowledge it has no bearing on reality.

Netanyahu then showed the world the ORIGINAL Iranian presentation, proving that they had never stopped (and never intended to stop) their nuclear weapons program.

“After signing the nuclear deal in 2015, Iran intensified its efforts to hide its secret nuclear files. In 2017 Iran moved its nuclear weapons files to a highly secret location in Tehran…

We’ve known for years that Iran had a secret nuclear weapons program called Project Amad.

We can now prove that project Amad was a comprehensive program to design, build and test nuclear weapons. We can also prove that Iran is secretly storing project Amad material to use at a time of its choice to develop nuclear weapons…

Iran lied about never having a secret nuclear program…

Secondly, even after the deal, Iran continued to expand its nuclear program for future use…

Thirdly, Iran lied again in 2015 when it didn’t come clean to the IAEA as required by the nuclear deal…

And finally, the nuclear deal is based on lies. It’s based on Iranian lies and Iranian deception.

Here’s the bottom line, Iran continues to lie.”

You're not really a genius if you can't even spell the word.

Yes, there's proof. No, you won't accept it. No, your refusal to acknowledge it has no bearing on reality.

Netanyahu then showed the world the ORIGINAL Iranian presentation, proving that they had never stopped (and never intended to stop) their nuclear weapons program.

“After signing the nuclear deal in 2015, Iran intensified its efforts to hide its secret nuclear files. In 2017 Iran moved its nuclear weapons files to a highly secret location in Tehran…

We’ve known for years that Iran had a secret nuclear weapons program called Project Amad.

We can now prove that project Amad was a comprehensive program to design, build and test nuclear weapons. We can also prove that Iran is secretly storing project Amad material to use at a time of its choice to develop nuclear weapons…

Iran lied about never having a secret nuclear program…

Secondly, even after the deal, Iran continued to expand its nuclear program for future use…

Thirdly, Iran lied again in 2015 when it didn’t come clean to the IAEA as required by the nuclear deal…

And finally, the nuclear deal is based on lies. It’s based on Iranian lies and Iranian deception.

Here’s the bottom line, Iran continues to lie.”
Well you called me genius. I didn’t you did.
Coming from Netanyahu absolutely. He’s been campaigning to go to war with Iran at US expense. What is Netanyahu knows that the CIA or US intelligence doesn’t know.

Here is my bottom line. I don’t care where those lousy links are coming from. I have a great respect with our own US intelligence agencies the best in the world as far as I know. Till I hear from them those links are nothing but just a bunch of cow dung.

If you don't count the raghead Iranians blowing up their own ships with missiles. :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back