'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career because of a highly flawed right-wing poll: analysis

Yes, it's History.

However it's not all History.
Blacks were part of slavery. Then they banned slavery, so they put segregation in place. Then they banned segregation, and we're talking in the life time of people still alive, and yet the racists still carried on putting black people down. Now giving them good jobs, not letting them live in good areas and access better education and the like.

A lot of black people don't trust white people in power, for that very reason. It hasn't happened, as far as I know, where black people have got into power and have systematically favored black people over white people.

This isn't History, this is now.
Don’t you see this just keeps Black people as perpetual victims needing handouts? At some point black people need to pull themselves out of poverty and the mess they’re in.

You can’t blame it all on the history slavery and segregation. Get a job. Stop popping out babies when you’re unmarried. Why in the name of fuck do you keep having babies when you’re already poor?

Oh, easily Rittenhouse. He murdered two people. Now he's dodging summons because he knows he's going to get creamed in civil court, and all the loons who used to send him money aren't anymore.
The white men and women murdered in cities by African Americans cannot say anything. Those whites molested if women and assaulted are forgotten as they lay in hospitals and when a family member makes a statement he is destroyed. We need all the murders to be put onto the stage.

So, the creator of Dilbert--pulls a Dilbert! LOL! Everyone knows to not trust a Rasmussen poll..don't they?

Scott Adams, the creator of the "Dilbert" cartoon strip which has been yanked from newspapers across the country due to his racist comments, has only himself to blame for his troubles because he relied on a highly dubious poll when he attacked Black Americans.
That is the opinion of Slate analyst Aymann Ismel who pointed out the Rasmussen poll that the controversial cartoonist used in his diatribe can, at best, be viewed as an attempt to troll non-conservatives. Instead it appears to have ended Adams' career.
Adams quickly lost his syndication deal and watched as newspapers lined up to pull his strip after posting a video where he claimed, "If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with white people—according to this poll, not according to me, that’s a hate group,” before advising his fans to “get the hell away from Black people.”
According to Ismel, "I cannot overemphasize how dumb it is that Scott finally filleted his reputation in full over a trolly Rasmussen poll. If you’re not familiar, Rasmussen is a right-leaning pollster that produces semi-mainstream polls but is noted for its murky methods and what the New York Times has called 'dubious sampling and weighting techniques.'"
He then added that Rasmussen has been coy about their methodology when it came to that poll.
"Rasmussen said 13 percent of poll respondents were Black, so about 130 people. If we take the results entirely at face value—which I’d discourage—that means it found about 34 Black people who answered 'disagree' or 'strongly disagree' with the statement 'It’s OK to be white.' We have no more information about why. (Adams got to his figure by also including Black respondents who answered 'not sure.')"

According to the analyst, "Rasmussen apparently assumed its audience would be too stupid to know any of that, and in the case of Scott Adams, it was clearly right.
/----/ Dilbert was dropped from Aracamax, but if you're not a snowflake easily offended by which way the wind is blowing, you can get your daily dose here: Welcome to Dilbert

Last edited:
So, the creator of Dilbert--pulls a Dilbert! LOL! Everyone knows to not trust a Rasmussen poll..don't they?

Scott Adams, the creator of the "Dilbert" cartoon strip which has been yanked from newspapers across the country due to his racist comments, has only himself to blame for his troubles because he relied on a highly dubious poll when he attacked Black Americans.
That is the opinion of Slate analyst Aymann Ismel who pointed out the Rasmussen poll that the controversial cartoonist used in his diatribe can, at best, be viewed as an attempt to troll non-conservatives. Instead it appears to have ended Adams' career.
Adams quickly lost his syndication deal and watched as newspapers lined up to pull his strip after posting a video where he claimed, "If nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with white people—according to this poll, not according to me, that’s a hate group,” before advising his fans to “get the hell away from Black people.”
According to Ismel, "I cannot overemphasize how dumb it is that Scott finally filleted his reputation in full over a trolly Rasmussen poll. If you’re not familiar, Rasmussen is a right-leaning pollster that produces semi-mainstream polls but is noted for its murky methods and what the New York Times has called 'dubious sampling and weighting techniques.'"
He then added that Rasmussen has been coy about their methodology when it came to that poll.
"Rasmussen said 13 percent of poll respondents were Black, so about 130 people. If we take the results entirely at face value—which I’d discourage—that means it found about 34 Black people who answered 'disagree' or 'strongly disagree' with the statement 'It’s OK to be white.' We have no more information about why. (Adams got to his figure by also including Black respondents who answered 'not sure.')"

According to the analyst, "Rasmussen apparently assumed its audience would be too stupid to know any of that, and in the case of Scott Adams, it was clearly right.
We get it the democrat party's agenda is a failure so you must project

Oh, easily Rittenhouse. He murdered two people. Now he's dodging summons because he knows he's going to get creamed in civil court, and all the loons who used to send him money aren't anymore.
I come at you with a gun but you kill me is that murder?

/----/ Dilbert was dropped from Aracamax, but if you're not a snowflake easily offed by which way the wind is blowing, you can get your daily dose here: Welcome to Dilbert
Dogbert must be a leftists
dt230302.gif

I guess. But I don't see any publisher reprinting those cute Dilbert calendars that used to be ubiquitous in every office. Or anyone proudly displaying one in their cubicle.

The thing was, Dilbert stopped being funny about 10 years ago. He just kept recycling the same jokes.

The part where he bragged about getting away from Black people and said white people should have nothing to do with them because of a bullshit poll.

The part where he bragged about getting away from Black people

Do you have evidence of him saying those words?

and said white people should have nothing to do with them because of a bullshit poll.

What did he say, exactly?

Don’t you see this just keeps Black people as perpetual victims needing handouts? At some point black people need to pull themselves out of poverty and the mess they’re in.

You can’t blame it all on the history slavery and segregation. Get a job. Stop popping out babies when you’re unmarried. Why in the name of fuck do you keep having babies when you’re already poor?

Because that's how it's all been set up.
You want black people to get a job, make education better and fairer. You want them to stop having babies outside of wedlock, then do something about it.
Right now politicians don't do anything, they see problems, but problems are too hard to fix, so they just take the money and smile.

This is a problem in the US, the electoral system leads to lazy politicians. Lazy politicians lead to a country that can't fix its problems.
Why do people have babies when they're poor? Because that's humans. The poorer the country, they higher the birth rate.

I guess. But I don't see any publisher reprinting those cute Dilbert calendars that used to be ubiquitous in every office. Or anyone proudly displaying one in their cubicle.

The thing was, Dilbert stopped being funny about 10 years ago. He just kept recycling the same jokes.

The part where he bragged about getting away from Black people and said white people should have nothing to do with them because of a bullshit poll.
Joe Biden pushed for bussing in his words "so my children wouldn't have to attend racial jungles"

'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career​

Thanks for the heads up that Dilbert will be the next one attacked by the mindless cancel culture dweebs like you! I just bought 20 Dilbert books on line here:

https://www.amazon dot com/dilbert-books/s?k=dilbert+books

And can read them for free without buying the publications they used to be printed in here:

Now the only one really suffering are all of the leftwing newspapers that everyone used to buy mainly for the funnies! :auiqs.jpg:

I come at you with a gun but you kill me is that murder?

The two men he murdered didn't come after him with a gun. The man he maimed did, after he gunned down two people in the street.

Do you have evidence of him saying those words?
Not playing this game with you.

Joe Biden pushed for bussing in his words "so my children wouldn't have to attend racial jungles"

I think you are mixed up. Biden opposed busing because Parents - black and white alike, were against it.

The jury didnt think he murdered anyone

After Judge Senile sandbagged their case, how could they?

I mean, it would have been nice if the jury had heard him on tape wishing he could kill black people or chumming it up with the Proud Boys in a bar, or beating the snot out of a 14 year old girl.

Heck, it would be nice if the prosecutors were even allowed to call the people he shot 'victims".

Except they don't have the institutional power to deny white people jobs, or pull them over for frivolous traffic violations, or anything like that.

Irrelevant.
They can be prejudiced, but they can't be racist.

If their opinions and ideas about whites fall within the parameters of the dictionary definition then they are racist.

Remember, Superbad is the one who posted the definition, not me. And the definition says nothing about whites, blacks or institutional authority.

This means that a black person who thinks the black race is superior falls into definition #1.
Really? Who are these blacks, exactly? I mean other than complete loons like Farakhan?
I mean, I'm sure you are wetting your bed about them.

Nice dodge attempt.

If you want to discuss racism then let’s discuss racism. But if all you’re going to do is play this silly numbers game then there’s no point continuing this discussion.

For the record, I don’t think the white race is superior or that the black race is inferior.

This thinking contradicts everything we know about genetics and human nature.

Last edited:
Rozenkreutz doesn’t have a case because he had his own gun in his hand while grabbing at Rittenhouse.

This was something that came up in the trial and is part of the reason the prosecution failed.

The two men he murdered didn't come after him with a gun. The man he maimed did, after he gunned down two people in the street.

I think you are mixed up. Biden opposed busing because Parents - black and white alike, were against it.

The two men he murdered didn't come after him with a gun.

They both attacked him. They both died. Self-defense.

The man he maimed did,

That was hilarious!

Run away. Again

Biden opposed busing because Parents - black and white alike, were against it.

He opposed it because he didn't want his own kids to "grow up in a racial jungle".

Forum List

Back