Stupid hippy liberal woman lights car on fire after being denied a cigarette

You went with your gut instead of facts and said that is the action of liberals.

So either you are a liberal or you are emulating one

First of all bed wetter, I didn't draw the conclusion, TheOWL did. I merely pointed out how certain factors that are evident could allow a reasonable person to logically conclude the woman was a liberal.

Stupid and violent = a high likelyhood.

Since liberalism is itself a mental illness, I'd call it proof.

You went with your gut instead of facts and said that is the action of liberals.

First of all bed wetter, I didn't draw the conclusion, TheOWL did. I merely pointed out how certain factors that are evident could allow a reasonable person to logically conclude the woman was a liberal.

Stupid and violent = a high likelyhood.

Since liberalism is itself a mental illness, I'd call it proof.

Yeah, not sure why you just explained the concept of "going with your gut" but since you said liberals do that I was just wondering.

Please save the paragraph response agreeing with me and explaining why yours is ok and others doing the same isnt

Yeah, not sure why you just explained the concept of "going with your gut" but since you said liberals do that I was just wondering.

Please save the paragraph response agreeing with me and explaining why yours is ok and others doing the same isnt

You have no sense of humor at all do you?

Who needs proof when you can just go with your gut feeling? :rolleyes:

That's how bed wetting liberals conclude everything. Even when faced with proof that they're wrong.

I didnt know you were a liberal

You don't know anything, your response is further evidence.

I guess there's no liberals anywhere outside of America...

Forum List

Back